News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Kaoru/Zelgadis: Personality Match?

Started by Carthrat, October 17, 2002, 04:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Bean winced, wishing that she could remember how to speak english properly. This pidgin she was forced to resort to was hideously embarrassing.

She tried as best she could to explain that she had to get to Kyoto as soon as possible, and that all she had time for was replenishing supplies, and replacing the clothes she was wearing...and getting Yahiko a new shinai.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

The man almost fell over himself with offers to pay for her new equipment, along with a REAL sword for a fine young man like Yahiko..
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Bean Bandit

Bean smiled, the first genuine one she'd managed in the few days she'd been thrown into the Meiji.

She graciously accepted the man's offer, but stressed that Yahiko only needed a wooden sword....
---

Carthrat

OOC: Ok, filler-inner post. If you two, for whatever reason, have any more business here, do it.. and if you don't, I'll just assume you've left.

IC: The man nodded jovially, and finall introduced himself as a William Cervantes...

He, Kaoru and Yahiko were among the last few to be leaving the campsite as it was.

Yahiko had dissapeared from Kaoru's sight for a moment, but he returned quickly..

..carrying a trident.

"Well, I need *something* to defend myself with," he said, anticipating Kaoru's glare.

Bean Bandit

Bean had been about to object, but Yahiko DID have a point. So she simply smiled, nodded....and took the sword she held and cut the pronged head head of the trident.

"That's better." She smiled. Bean turned back to Cervantes and gave her and Yahiko's names politely. Since they had nothing but their weapons, they awaited word from their benefactor as to when they would leave...
---

Carthrat

The man beamed, and (much to his distate), ruffled Yahiko's hair, before setting off after everyone else, Kaoru and Yahiko trailing..

<->

And, boys and girls, that rounds off this bit. Shuk is assumed to have set off in the other direction, and now.. we shall open new folders for the both of you!... tomorrow.

-Carthratical Productions: "We'll put a smile on your throat!"