Starting date!

Started by Anastasia, December 03, 2006, 12:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

In short, it's when all the sheets are posted in the finished character topic and approved. I'd like that to be by, say, Wednesday of this coming week. I'll review what's there tonight and see how things stack up - I think Hal's the only one that's close to being finished and approved right now, barring trying to squeeze more use out of Images.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

What days are good coming up? Monday isn't viable for me due to that I need to do prep'n'planning. I also have an appointment Wednesday or Thursday, so of what's left, do you guys have any preferences for days? In the meantime I'll post a little package about Alexandria's mansion and setup, as well as basic resources available to you therein. If you want to RP a bit on the sides feel free to, just post it when you're done.

EDIT - I hate this stupid internet cafe browser. Grargh, cut off a lot of my post.
<Afina> Forever.

Halbarad

I'm pretty much open for whenever. Nothing on my schedule until Friday, when I need to do some Christmas shopping.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Jo'ou Ranbu

My schedule is generally kinda lax. The optimum time for sessions to me, though, is in the 1PM-3PM (in your timezone, Dune) area. Overall, as long as it's not during the night (since I have classes and need to sleep kinda early), I'm game. So, pretty much the same as Eb's usual schedule works for me best. During weekends, my schedule is even more flexible, extending into the night.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Asrana

Tuesday - Should be around-ish until 3 or 4pm EST.
Wednesday - Around until 1pm EST. From there on I'm at work, and may or may not be available at any given time.
Thursday - I'm writing a paper.
Next Week - Test on tuesday night (after Usa beds, though, I think) and work on Wednesday.

Then I'm on vaca.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Ebiris

My schedule remains the same as always.