News:

"I stand humbled by your vast My Little Pony knowledge."

Main Menu

IRC D&D Game

Started by CyMage, November 01, 2002, 06:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyMage

Yes.  There is a reason why I can't make it 3rd ed.

One of the players, the person I first thought this up with, and is a player in this game, doesn't know anything about 3rd ed.  

Another reason would be that 2nd ed lends itself better to IRC then 3rd.  3rd edition runs smoother when played on a map.

I've decided to give it a shot as the DM.  I am still looking for at least one more player.  Currently there are two players.  I'm willing to go as high as five.

CM
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

tabyk

Er... am I that mysterious initial player, CyMage?  If not, I'm totally interested, and those hours are just fine with me.  Any idea on which days?

*starts to dust off an old character*
"ZenCrafters!  Total enlightenment... in about an hour."

yukatado

Quote from: CyMage on December 14, 2002, 06:12:08 AM
Yes.  There is a reason why I can't make it 3rd ed.

One of the players, the person I first thought this up with, and is a player in this game, doesn't know anything about 3rd ed.  

Another reason would be that 2nd ed lends itself better to IRC then 3rd.  3rd edition runs smoother when played on a map.

I've decided to give it a shot as the DM.  I am still looking for at least one more player.  Currently there are two players.  I'm willing to go as high as five.

CM

Ah, well, therein lies the problem for me. As I said, I know next to nothing about 2E. Sorry.

CyMage

Yes Tabyk.  You are the first player.  ^^

I probably should have metnioned it earlier.  So far the players are Tabyk and Carthrat, but still have place for at least one more.

CM
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

tabyk

Yay!  Once again Tabitha shall venture forth!

...hopefully without the same results that happened to her last time...

^_^;;
"ZenCrafters!  Total enlightenment... in about an hour."