News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Religious Discussion on Soulriders forum

Started by Dracos, November 13, 2002, 04:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Okay, I've thought on it...and slept on it.

This discussion on euthanasia won't be allowed, because it is being made on religious grounds and is not within a reasonable circle of relevence to the board at large.  As I've said in the spirit of the board, this forum is a place for friends to be welcomed.  I have no problems with people having varying and even opposing religious views...

but this is not the forum to discuss them in.  Such discussions that are grounded in religious debate oft lead to those who disagree feeling ostricized.  I do not wish for any who come here to enjoy both the gaming and company provided on this forum to feel that way.  Therefore, ALL FURTHER "RELIGIOUSLY BASED DISCUSSIONS WHICH ARE NOT IN CONTEXT OF AN RPG BEING PLAYED ARE BANNED".

This is a religiously neutral forum.  That will remain our stance on the issue.  Believe whatever you wish...and may your faith bring you great bliss and enlightenment, whatever it is...  but we shall not open the grounds for those who believe differently to be discouraged or for the forum at large to appear antagonistic to one religious view or another.  I thank you for your cooperation in keeping this forum a pleasant place for people of all and any religious backgrounds.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.