News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Vicious/Meia: Face off!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 22, 2002, 12:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

The old man rang the purchase in, then tossed Vicious his card. "Thank you, come again."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

Vicious waves off the man, exiting the store..

Now what? It's been, what, an hour, tops? Maybe I'll go check on Lin.. and then I'd better phone Gren. Yeah. Sounds like a plan.

Henceforth, Vicious sets out for his temprorary home..
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Rezantis

"That was Spike Spiegel, and he's a bounty hunter.  Ah . . ." Meia winced visibly, "As to what's going on, well, you remember how everyone got dragged away from Taraaku?  The same sort of thing just happened to us, except if anything it's worse."
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

OOC: I return! And hopefully with less delays this time. x_X Curse you, Real life!

IC:

Vicious was getting quite handy at navigating the little city, and within a half hour, he found himself back at the safe house...
---

Bean Bandit

Barnette twitched. "Worse? How much worse?" she asked and an oddly calm voice, the unspoken message of which was obviously 'Who's fault is this? I'm going to shoot them, just to watch them die'

Paiway peeked out from behind Barnette...and sure enough, the frog was on her hand. "I want to know where we are, ribbit!"
---

Carthrat

Vicious pauses before opening the door, harkening back to an experiance in his previous life...

<->

"Ok, so I open the door.

"As you open the door, you hear an ominous click... Ok, you guys just saw Wilson open the door to his apartment, which then promptly exploded. Seems someone planted a bomb there..."

"...you're a dick, you know that?"

<->

So instead of going in through the door, Vicious climbs in a window.

Rezantis

"I have no idea how to get back.  Or anything.    And you know what?"  'Meia's voice started to tighten with stress, "I woke up this morning, and I don't think I'm Meia.  I think I'm someone else.  I don't know if someone's messed with me, if I'm actually who I think I am, or if I'm just hallucinating this WHOLE DAMN THING!  For all I know I could be just have some bizarre head injury!"  she was shaking violently at this point,  "I had this weird dream while in the bath that told me ending up here was going to happen to me, but not you, and . . . "

'Meia' trailed off and visibly calmed down.
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Bean Bandit

Suprisingly, Vicious seemed to almost slithe-er, glide through the window. It was obvious his muscles were well accustomed to physical activity, which seemed suprising...well, unless he had a gym membership.

A frozen blast of air followed him in through the window, but the house seemed unscathed from how he'd left it.
---

Bean Bandit

Paiway cowered behind Barnette, who stared at Meia in stunned amazement, and fell silent...
---

Carthrat

Vicious goes to check out how Lin is doing.

Bean Bandit

Lin is, as to be expected, unconscious. The only signs of movement is the rise and fall of his chest.

There is a glass of water, about 7/8ths empty by his bedside, with drops of water surrounding it, as though someone drank from it clumsily. Everything else was peaceful, right down to the gentle motion of the curtains...
---

Carthrat

Vicious pauses. Lin must've gotten up himself, which means he'd be better in a few days.

Still completely useless to Vicious, who reaslised.. he was hungry.

Being hungry, he goes to make something to eat, figuring the syndicate would provide nothing but the best for their top operative.

Bean Bandit

The fridge was fully stocked, with all the available food items...that were designed to last. Which meant, of course, they were short on vegtables, save for the canned kind, and there were only small amounts of semi perishables, like cheese.
---

Carthrat

Vicious makes himself some coffee and instant noodles, and sits down, munching away.

After that, he practices juggling, figuring it'll help his hand-eye coordination a little.

Bean Bandit

Interestingly, it seems Vicious has never juggled before, so he has some difficultly in keeling his attention focus properly. Eventually, he manages, though not before taking an apple or seven to the top of his head.
---