Do you have an online journal/blog/deadjournal or whatever?

Started by Anastasia, December 03, 2002, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Over the past few weeks, I've found out that a decent chunk of the Soulriders community keeps such a thing.  After some debate, I decided to make one myself.  I'm currently in the process of it, as blogspot is having technical fuckups.

Anyway, do you keep one?  What are your reasons for keeping one or not keeping one?  Do you have any strong opinions on them?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Rezantis

I got mine because of Calendar.  Entirely her fault, that.  I keep it because I sometimes feel like using it...

And my biggest curiousity right now is as to why everyone else has recently decided to make one.  o_O
Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Anastasia

It kind of seems like a good idea and conversation starter.  A place to ramble out my...unique...thoughts might just be worth trying.  

Or not, but why the hell not try?

EDIT: With luck or the wrath of Gord, I'll have mine up tomorrow.  Techincal problems...gah.
<Afina> Forever.

Kwokinator

Quote from: dunefar on December 03, 2002, 05:24:32 PM
A place to ramble out my...unique...thoughts

Heh.  That's what I do in mine.  I ramble/rant out thoughts that I wouldn't want anyone to know about ^_^

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Rezantis

Hangin' out backstage, waiting for the show.

Dracos

I don't have one.

Don't intend to get one.  If you want to hear my thoughts, I ramble loudly anyhow.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Ginnezumusha

I'm kind of in the same boat as Merc.  I got one, but I only allow 2 other people to read it.  ^_^

Though, on the insistance of some other friends, I have to make a regular one for everyone to read, apparently.  o_O

Dracos

*Sweatdrops*  You mean kwok right?  Miroku is kwok ^^;

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

geeze Drac... you forget people so easily

he's talking about Merc-y, not Kwok
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Dracos

Ryder, I was following the thread of conversation.  Merc hasn't posted in this thread.  Kwok did.  Kwok also commented along the same lines as Ginn.  That's why I asked whether Ginn was really referring to kwok instead and was just having a brainfart.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Ginnezumusha

*shoots himself in the foot for that brainfart*  I saw the AV, and thought about the priest... and assumed Merc.

=_=

Finals really got me down.

Dracos

*pats Ginn on the shoulder*

Don't worry about it man...  hey, you just doing your little part to help create some discord ^_~

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.