News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Announcements

Started by Carthrat, December 05, 2002, 09:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carthrat

Allrighty then! My bold adventurers consist of Rez, CM, thePanda, and possibly Dune.

This monster will start out in chat, but may alarmingly quickly migrate to a folder. Chat times combined with information overload, yaknow.

But! I need a bio from each of you!

This RPG is fairly serious, but don't hesitate to throw a bit of humour in there. Generaly well-thought out characters, though, and I want distinct personalities.

Lots of information on personality in your bios, thanks. Don't need all that much on history, and a listing of powres they possess is good, too.

This thing'll start... sometime after Christmas, but before my mothers birthday, which is the 6th of January. Details will be posted as they come up.

If anyone else is interested, PM me. I can't guarantee you a spot, but we'll see what happens.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Anastasia

Could I get some more details about the world this will take place in?  I'm not clear on it, and I'd really like to know before I start making a character.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Carthrat

Well... that's the point. Your characters *don't* really know the world they're starting in. @_@

It's a derelict, future-tech starship. It's big.

Like, massive.

Your characters have to be studiable, and worth the effort of kidnapping. They don't *HAVE* to be combat orientated.

Power Level isn't really going to come into play. You're thinking.

And yes, it IS reasonably possible for the party I think is forming up to survive. It'll be a challenge; but it's possible.

Remember; battling isn't what's going to kill you. Walking into an airlock, lack of oxygen, power surges, trash compactors, unbearable heat, flying into a sun, crashlanding and dying on impact, falling into a vat of acid...

^_^

Anastasia

*Nods*

Right.  

Though, it is a pity this rules Rodney-chan out.
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

BIOS, people! TODAY! I need them today, so I can fiddle and touch and send them back for editing...

Carthrat

Ok, Derelict has a START DATE.

Monday, 1 am EST. Subject to change with very little notice, so watch this space. Chatroom is #elysium..

Because of the variable nature of the RPG (i.e. all you guys walking through a door I havn't planned for yet), it may end at any time. I'm guessing around 2 hours of playing, though.

Characters!

Rez- Relm. A hydromancer with a no-nonsense outlook. Commanding mystical powers of the elements is her trade; but it takes an exceptional person to meet her standards of 'adequecy'.

CM-  Sebastian Geist. A budding psychic and competent starship engineer. Comments on the giant wrench he carries with him are common.

Panda- Alien Queen: Who can guess what goes on in the mind of such a creature? Her razor-sharp, blade-like appendages and her fearsome apperance has led to many false conclusions..

Dunefar- Luminous. A displaced Demon, 'blessed' with the body of an Angel. However, he's quite used to doing some very un-angelike things..

Anastasia

I'm playing Luminous, not Olgiun...And I need to talk to you about that time.
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat

Ok, Dune can't play until 3am EST.

Which means that's when we'll be playing, unless someone dosn't turn up, or messages me beforehand.

If someone dosn't turn up, well, I have to move the date forward.

Any problems, PM me.

Carthrat

Hum. Panda didn't show, but the other players know that.

I'm giving him another chance; the next game is gonna be on next Monday, same time. (unless I discover I have work).

Anastasia

Uh...We are playing now.  Go us!
<Afina> Forever.

Carthrat