Pilfering priceless pink princess panties...

Started by Chilord, March 11, 2003, 08:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilord

You find yourself summoned unto a strange, glowing circle, surrounded by fellow adventurers, so you may know, by word of deed or encounter, others not at all.  And yet, you are all here, bound helplessly within the confines on this strange circle. Where in, you find yourself looking out onto a shriveled old man, holding in his gnarled fist the twisted length of some extended staff of oak, capped with a knob at the top.

And from there, he issues onto you a command, a quest with his words ringing into your mind, echoing with the force of a geas placed upon you. What is this great quest of such import that he must place this command upon your psyche to complete it? Pilfering the priceless pink panties of a pasha's princes for his perverted preferences.

Are you up for the challenge? The risk, where in, none shall die, but, there are other ways in which you can be dealt with.
amp;quot;You are just a puppet. You have no heart and cannot feel any pain."-Sephiroth

Chilord

Slight ademdum... it will most likely be 18+ with a good hint of sexual ennuendo at the least.... still uncertain though.
amp;quot;You are just a puppet. You have no heart and cannot feel any pain."-Sephiroth

Music-chan

I find it vaguly amusing that you took the time to make the title of this a tongue-twister. ^^;
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

kpjam

I think I'd like to take on this challenge.
I'm curious to know more about the requirements of us players.
he secret of tomb has been revealed, do nothing!

Chilord

Ok... so I have only 1, possibly 4 people interested...

KP

Cor-maybe pending fellow adventurers

Panda-maybe pending time

Dracos-maybe pending time....

The quest itself would take place in roughly a little over a month, give me time to come up with the maps and layouts of the levels as well as design the traps and puzzles a bit more properly...

Idiots and the inexperienced need not apply as they will bog down the rest of the adventurers and end up eliminated rather quickly.

At the current time, things don't look good for this quest ever seeing the light of day...