News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

OOC Thread. If there is a new post here, reading is mandator

Started by Bean Bandit, April 02, 2003, 01:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Okay! I've started. Wen, Kwok, Cy...I'll start you off when I get up this afternoon.

Ground rules:

Folks, these initial threads are just to get your feet wet while Ryder and I finish the prologue. Once we're done, someone will be coming to 'find' you.

So, while some exploration is allowed, don't get involved in anything too complex, as our arrivals will certainly cut it short.

Now, I'm going to be exploiting the lessons learned in my other RP experiences, but I welcome feedback, too. If I'm doing something well, by all means, tell me so! ^^

By the same token, or perhaps more important, if I'm screwing something up, I urge you to drop me a message, either here, or privately.

Any concerns whatsoever, get in touch with me. I'll do my best to address them to everyone's satisfaction.

We're underway! XD
---
I love the games I've played here.

Bean Bandit

Okay. As y'all know, the game is screwed up.  :evil:

I have a limited amount of backups, but it not a perfect fit, a lot of connecting posts, so I will attempt to bring us just slightly back up to date.

I'd apologize, but it's not really my fault. ^^;;

Anyway, this drops us down again...we are no longer the leading board on Soulriders. ;-;

Anyone who'd like to help, find and talk to me immediately.
---

Bean Bandit

Work on restoring will begin in earnest tomorrow. Thank you for your patience. @_@
---