Main Menu

And life came back

Started by Anastasia, August 16, 2003, 07:18:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Well...About time. YAY!

YAY!

YAY!
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Merc

Now we need lots and lots of new games to kick it off! ^_^
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Catwho

*weeps for the lost games*

Well, we can always make new ones ^_^

C-chan

*does maniacal laughter*

"It's alive! It's ALIVE!!!!"

*holds in a classic fist-in-air pose as lightning crashes dramatically in the background*

Well, zombie-like alive, but alive nonetheless. My congrats to all who've worked hard to keep this place going, especially Rez and Dracos (though we all know that everything is always the Pink One's fault, so... ^_^).

In any case, since I'm so rarely here, busy as I am with my job and all, I figured I'd stop by every once in a while to remind you all that I'm still kicking (kicking Kwok, actually, but who's quibbling? ^_^). Ja! ^_^

Dracos

*points to the Word of the Admin notice*

We're doing a fresh upload again tonight.  To fix those 16000 or so fucked up posts <<

My fault but it's getting done now.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

C-chan

Quote from: "Dracos"*points to the Word of the Admin notice*

Hindsight is a bitter thing. ^_^ I saw that post long after I finally figured out how to log in. A good thing I remembered how it was like the last SR went down — the two-letter password did the trick.

Quote from: "Dracos"My fault but it's getting done now.

Your fault, eh? ^_^ My, but it's catching. First, everything was all Kwok's fault. Then it was Rezzie's. Now you. Kwok-itis is a terrible thing. ^_^

Dracos

Yeah, I didn't email out instructions on that simply because I realized: "Hey, shit, the boards still look like crap.  It is not the time to get it out to everyone and sundry to come back.  They can wait a few days till we get the kinks worked out."

Albeit, all and sundry figured it out pretty much ^^;;

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

C-chan

Well, of course almost everyone figured out how to get in on their own. This recent downtime was almost exactly like the last, differing only in the order of magnitude. You're in a rut, I tell you. ^_^

Dracos

Bah, Next time we will involve DRAGONFIRE flying from your monitors O_O

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

Well, Goodbye.