News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

The Revival of Soulriders

Started by Dracos, August 16, 2003, 12:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Okay, we're back, and the forums are ugly for the short term.  Now what?

As I know, we're going to have a significant level of problems in the short term.  There's going to be some folks confused over their passwords, we lost thousands of posts in returning to the old backups, and just general nastiness.

We'll be looking to fix it as soon as we can, but there's a huge amount of work ahead and we might not notice everything and some things we notice we don't want to have to individually inform everyone.

SO...  if you have a problem you think we might not be aware of with the forums, poke me.  AFTER reading any problem fixes here.

SR Passwords: First two characters only.  Reset them once you get in.  Contact me if you have trouble.

Sigs: The sigs work, just switch them on in your profile.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

We're back.  In truth.  Everyone who wants may get on with the posting.

Things that work and don't work:

We know there are problems with private messages.  We're working on them.

We don't have collapsed forums and a lot of the forums are a bit of a mess.  I'll be working rather hard on this to get it back into the sleek form we had before.

The delete function is a mess.  We are aware of this.  While it works somewhat, we'd prefer you not to mess with it right now.

Any errors, glitches, bugs, whatever: Poke me with them.  Or any of the mod squad.  Give them as much info as you can (especially what you were doing when it happened) and we'll get to fixing it.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.