News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Welcome to the City of Rome

Started by Dracos, September 03, 2003, 01:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

Following the mighty battle:

A heavy weight was felt upon the shoulders of Salvius and Luciano as they watched their comrades fall before the mighty warrior Xerxes.  The money they'd bet would be difficult to recoup.  Below, healers carried the two warriors off the field.

OOC: Carth and Trunky, play from there.

It was many hours later that Cedric awoke, torchlight illuminating the cool room he was laying in.  There was no feeling of armor on him, and the shuffling of nearby feet could be heard by his ears.  Against his back he could feel a pallet as his eyes adjusted to the light.

OOC: Cor you can go from here.  Asrana you are on hold for a sec.

Meanwhile, snoring away the day, the barbarian Bran had little awareness of what was occuring...

OOC: Tatsu, last chance.  You can get your character sheet into me or be attacked by level draining lich. o_o

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

Salvius looks at the troll with mingled disgust and annoyance. "Rediculous! That's the last time I ever set out to help a halfling," he grunts to his companion. "Well, we'd better go check up on the losers," he continues, looking around for a guard.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Corwin

Cedric sat up, and looked around the room, trying to find his armor and weapons, or notice whether there were other people visible to him.

OOC: How healed am I supposed to be by now?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Dracos

To Salvius:

The crowds are quickly departing the arena after the fight.  Salvius looks, but from his spot he cannot see a guard in the mess.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

To Cedric:

Cedric's body felt sore all over as he rose to a sitting position, looking around.  He could spot the unconscious Altania sitting on another pallet next to him.  Standing beside him was a white robed man, with a short brown beard, bright green eyes, and a slightly tanned cast to his skin.  On his robe was visibly the symbol of Mars.  "Ah, I see you have awoken."

Glancing down, Cedric could spot his armor, bundled up on the floor beside his pallet.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Carthrat

Salvius starts bustling out after the crowd, looking for an arena official, or at least someone who looks in authority.
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Sunhawk

Bran yawned and stretched, sitting up in his bed.  He felt... stiff - like he had been sleeping for over a day.  Strange, that... he felt hungry too.

Brans shambled out of bed, got on his armor, gathered his possessions, then went down to the common room for breakfast and to see if anyone else is up.

Dracos

Heading downstairs, he found the place rather loud and lively, a dozen and a half or so folk gathered around a couple tables and the bar.  The innkeeper, who'd he seen yesterday was busily keeping tabs on the couple of serving wenches the inn employed.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Trunkyboy

Luciano frowned as he watched his comrades fall in battle.  He clenched his fist, if only he were involved in the fight as well...

As he began following Salvius, his thoughts were that he had to fight to replace his gold...  

Luciano gave a small grim smile as his day suddenly got brighter.
riss and I against the world!

Rackham and Nirae get no breaks...

Why, oh why wasn't I born rich?

Corwin

"Yes," Cedric answered, pressing an arm against his throbbing forehead. "Are you the one who treated me?"

Dracos

"Indeed, young warrior.  I am the priest Kelvor, follower of great father of War, protector of Rome, Mars.  You took quite a beating from Xerxes out there, but you and your companion will come out of it well enough."

Turning, Kelvor glanced over at the slowly stirring Althania.  "And it seems your companion is also about to return to the land of the living."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Corwin

"Thank you for your help, priest Kevlor," Cedric said, reaching down for his armor and beginning to put it back on.

Asrana

Altania hissed as she sat up, wincing at the headache throbbing in her skull.

"Wha?" she asked noone in particular, looking around herself. As realization dawned, a dark expression settled on her face.

"We lost," she muttered darkly.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Corwin

Cedric nodded his head slowly. "I feel this is Sonic's way of telling me there are worthier causes than freeing the halfling." Frowning, he mused out loud, "Perhaps he-who-shall-not-be-named has offended the Great Porcupine One somehow...?"

Dracos

Kelvor nodded, "Yes, you lost, and now that the two of you are well, my job here is finished.  Unless there are any further pains?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.