News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Game logs -- Senshi

Started by Corwin, September 14, 2003, 03:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Princess Rei

Princess Rei looked out the window and sighed mournfully. It was a
beautiful day and she was cooped up in the palace with Genkai teaching
boring old maths. She should be out there, enjoying herself, and maybe
even getting to know that Neptunian ambassador's daughter a little
better... the girl had acted all coy and aloof to the Martian Princess'
more subtle overtures when they had met at the royal court last night,
but Rei could just tell that underneath that cool exterior beat a
burning heart, filled with passion.

Moistening her lips, Rei started to lose herself in a pleasant fantasy
of teaching dear Midori the joys which can only be shared between two
women. It was easy enough to tune out the boring lecture on differential
equations if one had the proper distraction, and Princess Rei was a very
imaginative girl.

Sadly she got a little too into it, and her murmered "Ooh, I like
that..." caught the attention of her tutor.

"Princess," the tiny old woman hissed out sharply, banging her cane on
the desk for emphasis, "perhaps you'd like to share what it is that has
caught your attention so much? I can hardly teach you the finer points
of calculus if you continue to be distracted, hm?"

Rei looked up to give the old woman a look of undisguised contempt. How
dare she interrupt when it was just getting juicy? Standing up to her
full height (not much, but still way more than the shrivelled old
crone), she loomed over Genkai and exploded at her "How dare you!
I was just having the most wonderful fantasy of dear Midori, and you had to
ruin it! Just because you've not gotten anything for the past few
centuries is no reason to take it out on me!"

Her tutor looked distinctly unimpressed, having grown quite used to the
Princess' little temper tantrums. "And how far have you gotten with
'dear Midori' in reality, hm?" the old woman asked caustically.

The Princess wilted slightly at that, but before she could come up with
a response, her tutor pressed on.

"And what about that Fujiko that you were so enamoured of last week? I
thought she was the love of your life?"

"It didn't work out," Rei replied dismissively.

The woman gave a dry cackle in response. "More like she put out, eh?"
she jabbed her ruler into Rei's ribs for emphasis "And then you lost
interest? Next week you'll have forgotten all about this 'dear Midori'
of yours."

Rei blushed at the accurate assesment of her relationship with Fujiko,
then bristled with rage at the implication towards her feelings for
Midori. "My feelings for Midori are totally different! I should have you
thrown in the dungeons for saying that!"

"Bah! We both know that no one else would take the job of tutoring you
if that happened. Everyone who's ever tried this job has quit after a
few days of your... irrepresible personality."

"A shame you seem to lack their wisdom, you... dried up old ghoul!" Rei
yelled angrily, really wishing she had some means to punish this horrid
old bag for her effrontry.

The woman seemed unfazed, only pausing to overdramatically wipe some
spittle off her face. "Always a pleasure, your Highness. Luckily for
both of us it seems like lesson time is over. I'll see you again
tomorrow," she turned and strode out of the room, leaving the furious
Princess to futilely attempt burning her to ashes with the sheer force
of her glare.

Leaving her assembled books and study paraphenalia (a servant would
surely deal with it), Rei stalked out of the room herself, making sure
not to head in the same way she saw her tutor heading. She had to admit
some respect for Genkai, since it really was rather impressive that she
hadn't quit in disgust like so many others. If only she weren't so old
and annoying.

Still, there was no denying that Genkai knew her stuff. Whether it be
maths, which bored Rei to tears, or history, a subject which dearly
fascinated the Princess, or even magic, the old ghoul was a fount of
information.

As she traversed the hallways of Phobos Deimos Castle, Rei chanced upon
her mother; Queen Hikari. The Queen looked very much like an older
version of her daughter, her body having similar proportions and her
facial structure was almost identical. The only real difference being
hair colour, as Rei had inherited her black/violet tresses from her
father, while her mother had brilliant red hair.

"Good afternoon, Mother," Rei curtsied politely. Queen Hikari was one of
the few people that Rei was very careful not to antagonise more than
necessary.

"The same to you, Daughter. I hear your mathematics lesson did not go
well today?" Hikari asked in a polite but insistent tone.

Rei frowned slightly. How in the hell had that old ghoul told her
mother? She distinctly saw Genkai heading in the other direction around
the palace... Pasting on a fake smile, Rei gave a small laugh (covering
her mouth as a lady should) before replying "Of course not, mother dear,
whatever gave you that idea?"

The Queen smiled mysteriously. "I have my ways, dear. I suppose we are
lucky to have Genkai, as finding seperate tutors for each subject who
were willing to deal with the, ah... challenges, you present, would
prove nigh impossible."

"It does seem that fortune favours us, hehe," Rei laughed weakly as she
walked with her mother. Why couldn't she get a beautiful, young, female
tutor? Was that really so much to ask?

Listening to her mother prattle on about some diplomatic function on the
Moon that was planned, Rei nodded in all the right places while looking
out onto the palace gardens which were visible from the open air walkway
they were travelling down. A flash of dark green hair caught her
attention - it was Midori!

The Neptunian girl was talking to someone in the uniform of the palace
guard. In fact, they seemed to be rather close... Rei became quite
alarmed at the amount of 'friendly touching' going on between them.
"What's he doing?" she murmered as the guardsman leaned in close to the
ambassador's daughter.

"What's that, dear?"

Rei continued staring in a mix of disbelieving shock and cold fury as
the guardsman and Midori started making out right there in the garden.
After a few silent moments, she spoke. "Mother... have that man killed."

-----------------------------

The Queen frowns, giving her daughter a strange look. "Again?"

Princess Rei returns her mother's strange look. "I've never asked to have THAT man killed before," she says with in a serious tone.

Queen Hikari laughs. "True. You never ask to have the same man killed twice. However, my answer remains the same every single time, doesn't it?"

"I'm sure one day you'll see the wisdom in what I suggest. I bet that man is a secret revolutionary anyway."

OOC: You hear laughter coming from behind you.

Princess Rei turns to see who would dare laugh at her.

King Hikaru is standing at the doorway, laughing at his daughter's antics. "Revolutionaries? On Mars?"

Princess Rei blushes slightly at his condescending tone. "You'll never know until it's too late. That's why they work in secret."

"There haven't been revolutionaries on our planet in five centuries," the Queen chides her daughter gently. "I'm not even sure why the word still remains in our dictionaries."

"You know I like to study history. We can learn a lot from lessons of the past... like when the King of Uranus waged war against Pluto to marry the beautiful Princess Helena of Neptune, but was defeated by her lover, the Queen of Pluto..." Rei trails off with a romantic sigh.

A nervous tick appears in King Hikaru's left eye. "That's precisely why I didn't want her to study history."

"Oh, come now, Husband," Queen Hikari says.

"It's about the only subject that old ghoul can make interesting. She probably lived through most of it..."

Turning to her daughter, the Queen smiles. "I agree. Knowing about history is important, for you are about to make history." She pauses briefly. "I only pray that you don't make the same mistakes as the soldiers of old...."

"Like when the Mercurian Navy tried to defeat the Venusians with an artificially generated solar flare and wiped out sixty percent of their own population?"

The Queen coughs into her fist. "I certainly hope you learned from their mistakes! If you do that to us, Young Lady, you are grounded till the next century!"

"I wouldn't do something stupid like that!" Rei laughs boistorously, before looking thoughtful. "I bet if we put engines on asteroids and targeted them at our enemies, though.... Not that we have enemies, here in the peaceful Silver Millenium." Rei sounds a little disappointed.

"Anxious for some excitement?" the Queen teases.

Princess Rei twirls her foot on the ground and poses cutely. "Weelll.... Peace is very nice, and it's good that we can visit all the other planets and be visited by people from them, but some of the old stories do call out to my innocent, girlish heart."

The King laughs again at this, but Queen Hikaru raises her hand and stops him. "I'm sure you would be interested in what a certain emissary from the Moon has to say, then."

King Hikaru closes the doors behind him, and walks over to sit next to his wife.

"What's that, Mother?" Rei asks, a curious expression on her features.

A black cat with a golden crescent tattoo on its forehead walks from behind the Queen's throne. It raises its head to stare into the princess's eyes.

"Is she the one, then?" Queen Hikari asks impatiently.

The cat turns its head to look at her, and nods.

"Is that a... Mau? I've never seen one before, but I suppose if it looks like a cat and talks it must be one...." Rei seems fascinated by the cat's appearance, and hasn't really paid attention to the actual content of its words.

The cat turns towards you, and bows. "My name is Luna, Princess. Queen Serenity herself has sent me to meet you, and to give you... this!" The cat does a flip in the air, producing a pen with the symbol of Mars on it.

"Our royal crest?" Rei picks up the pen and examines it closely with a thoughtful expression.

"You, Princess, have been selected to be one of the planetary soldiers enlisted in Princess Serenity's guard!" Luna announces, bowing again. "It is a great honor."

"You wanted excitement," Queen Hikari adds, "and here it is within your grasp."

Princess Rei holds the pen to her chest and looks at Luna with shining eyes "I'll have to guard Princess Serenity? And be with her all the time, every day? Along with an elite group of equally beautiful bodyguards?" The Princess looks like she might start crying tears of happiness at any moment.

"And Genkai," the Queen adds with a smirk. "She shall see to it that you behave."

"What?! That dried up old mackerel? Why should she have anything to do with this?" Rei cries, having lost her blissful expression completely.

"You will need training for your duties, and she is one of the few humans remaining, who were here when the Sailor Senshi were assembled for the last time," Queen Hikari explains patiently. "Her experience shall proof to be invaluable to you."

Rei has a pensive look as she digests that information. "Sailor Senshi? I think I actually recall her mentioning something about the... Sailor War? She didn't talk much about it, though... what does it mean?"

Luna smiles. "I'm sure you will find out the details from Queen Serenity, when you meet her. Unfortunately, I cannot accompany you back to the Moon." She looks apologetic, as she says that.

"Will you be recruiting the other bodyguards?" Rei asks.

The Mau nods. "Yes. That is why I will not be going with you to the Moon. I still have to draft the senshi of Jupiter, and it's much too long a detour for you to make."

Princess Rei licks her lips. "Will the other senshi be princesses like me?"

Luna looks uncomfortable. "They were supposed to be, but adjustments may yet need to be made."

"I hope there aren't too many problems..." Rei murmurs, lost in a private fantasy of the 'adventures' she and a bunch of beautiful princesses can have. After all, it's not like there'll be any real threat to Princess Serenity in this day and age.

"Not on my side, at least." Luna sighs, and mutters something about a bum called Artemis.

Princess Rei nods. "In any case, you can count on me to be a part of this!"

"Would you like me to reserve a transport for the Moon?" the Queen asks with a smile. "Or do you need some time to say goodbye to a certain ambassador's daughter?"

"Bah! She can screw all the guards and get syphillis for all I care. Who need's a mousy little ambassador's daughter where I'm going!?" Rei starts laughing loudly and triumphantly.

Luna gives Queen Hikari a glance, before shaking her head. "I'm beginning to understand the irresponsible furball," the Mau mutters, and shakes her head again.

Princess Rei ignores the cat.

"Would you like to freshen up before your flight leaves, Miss Luna?" Queen Hikari asks.

Luna thinks about it for a moment, before nodding. Giving Rei one last smile, the Queen stands up, picks Luna and walks outside.

"You know, there is nothing wrong with finding a nice guy," the King comments, rising to his feet as well.

Princess Rei holds up her pen, "Hey, what does this do anyway?"

OOC: As you hold it, words come to your mind. 'Mars Planet! Make Up!'

Unconsciously, Rei speaks, "Mars Planet! Make Up!

The King looks impressed with the ensuing light show.

"What... what happened?" Mars asks, slightly dazed.

Sailor Mars examines herself, then looks around for a mirror.

OOC: You see the pretty sailor-suited soldier of Mars.

Sailor Mars looks in the mirror and blushes. "Oh, my...." She steps a bit closer and preens. "If I weren't already myself, I'd be in love."

The King leaves his daughter alone, murmuring about having to get one of those pens for his wife.

"Thinking of seducing yourself?" a voice croaks from Sailor Mars's left.

"If I saw me walking down the street, I'd certainly take a second look!" Mars crows before turning to the source of the voice.

OOC: It's Genkai. You're not sure how she managed to sneak up to within two feet of you.

Sailor Mars leaps backwards in shock. "Gwah! Don't sneak up on me you dried up old monkey!"

Genkai cackles. "Ah, yes. If I were a century or two younger, I might've tried something with you myself."

Sailor Mars makes a disgusted face, unable to come up with any kind of reply, so sickened she is.

"Don't be like that!" Genkai protests, still cackling. "I'll have you know I turned a head or two in my youth...."

Sailor Mars makes dry heaving noises.

"Ah, children...." Genkai sighs. "You can't kill them, because their parents will get upset."

"Hah! You're five million and thirty six hundred years too old to ever beat me, you freakish little troll woman!"

"Looks like I'll have to teach you some manners, 'Your Highness'," Genkai snorts as she addresses Sailor Mars.

"My manners are just fine. You're the one who doesn't ever show proper respect," Mars replies.

OOC: You feel a draft as you speak.

Sailor Mars looks around to see if any windows are open.

As Sailor Mars looks around, her eyes catch a strange sight reflected in one of the windows. Namely, one of Sailor Mars wearing what looks like a pair of cotton white panties over her head.

"GWAH!" Mars grabs the panties off her head and looks at them in confusion.

"It seems like a better place for them," Genkai comments, lighting her pipe, "since you never have them on for long."

Sailor Mars purples with rage. "You... you... I... panties..." she sputters for a few brief moments before lunging at the old ghoul with a wordless cry of fury.

Genkai suddenly disappears from her vision. A moment later, the sound of flesh striking flesh resounds through the room.

OOC: Mars's right cheek is stinging.

Sailor Mars touches her cheek, "How... I never even saw you move..." the shock is enough to dissipate her anger.

"Your problem must be that you've never been spanked while growing up," Genkai comments, taking a puff from her pipe. "Well, we'll rectify that, won't we?"

Sailor Mars backs away, her hands held protectively over her posterior. "You'll do no such thing! I could have you executed for attacking me like that!" her words are belied by the obviously nervous expression she now bears. Genkai's actions are coming as a total surpise to her.

"Brave words, for someone whose destiny is no longer hers!" Genkai's smile widens. "You belong to ME, now." She breaks into a maniacal laugh.

"Mommy..." the pretty sailor suited soldier of love and justice whimpers.

Genkai's laughter intensifies.

Sailor Mars feels the strength of her anger begin to return to her. How dare this old crone mock her? Unconsciously, she adopts a pose with her hands meshed, index fingers pointed forward. "Fire--"

ooc - any action of Genkai noticing what I'm doing before I finish the attack?
OOC: No, she's apparently just laughing at you

"--SOUL!" With that furious cry, a jet of flame blasts forth from her fingers, towards the target of her rage.

The attack flies true, but a moment before it hits, Genkai's features blur, and Sailor Mars sees her afterimage consumed by the fire. "Are you quite done yet?" she asks boredly, holding a stick with something white on it over the flames.

OOC: You notice your panty's gone from where it was.

Sailor Mars stomps her foot angrily "How?! I don't understand, you're a feeble old woman! How can you be doing this to me?!" It looks like her anger is all that's keeping her from crying at this point.

"You'll be having REAL reasons to cry and call for your mommy later," she says with a smile full of anticipation. "In the meanwhile, I've booked us passage on the next liner headed for Moon. And we'll be flying... coach." Looking at the panty as it catches fire and burns merrily, Genkai turns it over.

"Coach!?"

Genkai cackles again at Mars's outburst.

Feeling utterly dejected, the Princess lets the transformation slip. "This is the worst day ever..."

"Don't say that, 'Princess'," Genkai tells her, turning the panty over again. "We'll be spending a lot of time together, from now on."

Princess Rei begins sobbing. "I liked it better when you were just cynical and annoying."

"There, there," Genkai croaks, offering the Princess what looks like a white handkerchief.

Princess Rei unthinkingly takes it and blows her nose.

"Now, how about we go and pack?" Genkai offers.

Princess Rei takes a closer look at the 'handkerchief', shrugs, and throws it over her shoulder. Not like things could get much worse. "The servants can pack for me," Rei says, sniffling.

"Ah, but you would be missing an important part of your training, then," Genkai argues.

"What's that?"

"Menial labor."

"But..." Rei seems to be thinking a bit quicker now, "If we do that, it might put a hard-working servant out of a job, and then he wouldn't be able to provide for his family! Do you want that on your conscience? If you even have one...."

"I'm hurt," she says, looking anything but. "But if you would prefer that, I'm sure things would turn out for the better."

OOC: You don't think you like the glint in her eyes, as she says that.

Princess Rei sighs in defeat. "Fine. Let's pack. I'm sure it will be..." she seems to struggle greatly to get the next word out, "fun."

"That's the spirit!" she exclaims, chuckling, as she hits Rei on the left cheek this time. "Let's go, then!"

Princess Rei stands up and trudges after the evil old crone.

Rei and Genkai leave the throne room, blissfully unaware of the window drapes catching fire. A few moments later, the magical sprinkler system activates in the throne room.

Four hours after receiving her transformation pen and having been officially invited to the Moon, Princess Rei has finally finished packing. It had been a gruesome and hazardous task, and hours had been spent arguing with her wrinkled old ghoul of an advisor on what constituted 'necessities'. Now, however, it was all behind them, and the Crown Princess of Mars was about to discover the horrors of flying coach.

"Here's our ride," Genkai rasps, pointing at a beaten down spaceship standing at the end of the runway, on the other side from the new and shiny models Rei had spent her youth in while chasing her girlfriends in the Marsian space.

"That hunk of junk?" Rei cries in alarm. "It'll fall apart before we even leave the atmosphere!"

Rei, burdened with her luggage, could only gasp in shock, as the spaceship did the impossible by limping in their direction.

"I can't believe this... I'm going to see Queen Serenity in a banged up space wreck... I'll never live this down!"

"Let me assure you, 'Highness'," Genkai says in that same disrespectful tone that she'd always been using towards Rei when trying to teach her a lesson, "that I've flown with the Millennium Frog's captain many times."

"Is the captain one of your evil old crone friends?" Rei asks, slightly fearfully.

Genkai shrugs. "He didn't age quite as gracefully as I have."

OOC: You get a mental image of a geriatric ward reject.

Rei says nothing in reply, but her downcast expression speaks volumes.

The ship has finally gotten over to their terminal, which Rei can't help but notice is almost completely empty, while the rest are bustling with activity.

"Ah, time for us to get onboard!" Genkai says cheerfully, moving ahead.

"At least there aren't many people to see me being brought so low..." Rei says, trying vainly to find some upside to this whole nightmare. Hefting her luggage, she follows Genkai.

"Would you like a hand with those packages?" a male voice asks Rei. "They seem awfully heavy."

Rei looks to see who is speaking to her before she responds. As she turns her head to the left, Rei sees that it is one of the few people whom she had noticed earlier waiting for the Millennium Frog in their terminal. He is blond, slightly shorter than her and seems to be in his early twenties. Of course, she tells herself automatically, with the Silver Millennium's lifespans, you can never be too sure about a person's true age.

The man is waiting for Rei's response calmly, not appearing too eager.

OOC: You get the feeling he's offering his help out of courtesy.

Rei gives him a grateful smile. "Thank you ever so much!" she gushes, her usual arrogant attitude towards everyone dispelled for now as she's just relieved at anyone being nice to her after putting up with Genkai all day. Handing him some of the heavier suitcases, she asks "What's your name?"

"Vir, Milady," he replies with a curt bow.

Vir takes the heavy suitcases, not showing a bit of strain. "Shall we go, then?" he asks, nodding his head in the direction of their spaceship.

"Yes, of course," Rei says, her momentary cheer slipping as she starts walking onto the garbage scow that would transport her to the Moon Kingdom.

Just as Rei begins walking, she suddenly feels a great weight pressing on her shoulders and upper back, almost driving her to her knees.

"Oohf!" Rei gasps, craning her neck to look behind her.

Rei sees Genkai perched on her shoulders, lighting up her pipe. "Well, get a move on it!" the old woman commands, as she notices Rei looking at her. "We don't have all day!"

"Get off of me you evil old bat!" Rei cries angrily, swinging one of her smaller suitcases over her shoulder to try and dislodge the old woman.

Genkai proves to be quite resilient, as she misses the swings by a hair's width, while commenting on Rei's bad form and lack of manners.

"You and your mother seem to be quite friendly," Vir comments, walking alongside Rei.

Rei growls for a moment before noticing Vir and laughing nervously. "A heh, don't mind us...." Thoughts of what would happen if the tabloid newspapers found out about the Princess's presence here giving her pause, she quickly concocts a story. "My dear old _great-great-grand_mother is just a little eccentric in her old age.... Oh, I never gave my name. Please, call me Rika. Ahehehe." Rei continues walking, bearing the elderly weight on her back with as much dignity as she can.

Vir raises an eyebrow at the nervous laugh, but doesn't comment on it. "Pleased to make your acquaintance," he says instead.

Genkai empties her pipe an inch in front of Rei's nose. "More walking, less talking!" she chides.

*Achoo!* Rei sneezes, but tries to keep her temper in check. "Oh Granny dearest, where in the ship is our berth?" she asks in a very strained sugary tone.

"Why, right next to the engine, _Rika_ sweetheart," Genkai replies in an even more sugary voice, putting an emphasis on Rei's pseudonym.

"Oh, the engine... why, that's always the best place. It's much warmer there, after all!" Rei says with a voice so falsely cheerful it's quite obvious she is utterly despondent.

"Yes, and the vibrations are good for these old bones," Genkai adds, stretching out.

"Perhaps walking on your own feet would do those bones some good as well, old ghoul," Rei grumbles under her breath.

"What was that, Miss Rika?" Vir asks, leaning over to her, but careful of not violating the girl's personal space.

"Oh, nothing at all, Mister Vir! I was just thinking of how nice it will be for granny here to get what she deserves. Hehehe..." she trails off, her laughter sounding rather sinister.

Vir edges away slightly.

Eithout much ado, the three reach the ship, and find their places. Rei and Genkai sit just where Rei expected them to, after the old woman's words. Genkai hogs the window seat to herself, leaving Rei to fume. As the Princess casts her eyes around the plane, she sees Vir sitting in the second row, reading a newspaper of some kind.

Rei tries to read the headline on the paper. As hard as she tries, thoughm Rei can't really read the small lettering on Vir's newspaper. From the picture on the page, she guesses it has something to do with a scandal of some sort.

"Welcome, friends," a voice even raspier than Genkai's says on the public announcement system, before being interrupted by a pit of coughing. "My apologies. The Millennium Frog is happy to have you with us on its anniversary flight. Let's have a good one, before it's decommissioned at our destination!" Another round of violent coughing is interrupted, as the PA system goes offline.

"Anniversary?" Rei repeats, wondering if the Millenium Frog has lasted as long as it's name....

A horrible noise fills the spaceship, as its engine rev up.

Rei grips the handrests of her seat hard enough to turn her knuckles white. Rei feels slightly comforted in the knowledge that if the ship does blow up, at least it will take Genkai with it.

After much groaning and protesting from the ship's twisted metal frame, the Millennium Frog is steadily gaining speed, as it's breaking away from the atmosphere.

Genkai begins snoring quite obnoxiously on Rei's shoulder not even half an hour after the Millennium Frog is in space.

Rei opens her hand luggage and takes out a fashion magazine to read. The snoring actually makes a nice counterpoint to the engine noise, Rei idly notes.

Rei is on her second article, engrossed in the naked truth about a pair of daughters of prominent Martian nobles caught making out in a public restroom, when she notices Vir heading for the toilets at the end of the compartment. He gives her a courteous smile, as she passes her on his way.

Rei notes that both girls in the article are previous conquests that she had 'turned'. "I thought I taught them to be more discrete..." she murmurs, before giving a small smile to Vir as she catches sight of him.

A few more minutes pass, and Genkai stirs. Scratching herself in an intimate place, she moves across Rei to get to the aisle, and heads towards the toilets.

Rei ignores the old woman, continuing to read her magazine.

Ten minutes pass in relative silence, barring the engine's noise. Five more minutes afterwards, both Vir and Genkai appear again. Vir flashes another smile in Rei's direction as he walks past her, though it seems strained now. Genkai moves back to her seat, and lies across it, putting her feet on Rei's lap.

Rei pushes the feet off of her, though while she succeeds in doing that, Genkai's shoes leave dark trails all over her dress from a substance Rei does not wish to try and identify.

"That's disgusting! What have you been stepping in?" Rei hisses angrily at Genkai.

Snoring answers her. A moment later, Genkai's feet are back in Rei's lap.

Rei pushes the feet off, this time with a lot more force.

Genkai's feet slam into the seat in front of Rei with a moderate amount of force... and crash through it.

Rei cringes and covers her face in shame.

Rei and Genkai are showered with a fluffy off-white substance Rei again can't identify.

"Aack!" Rei cries, waving her hands around to get the stuff off of her.

The spaceship tilts sideways, which is an impressive feat, considering they are in space where there are no real sides to tilt to.

OOC: It just tilts about 20 degrees to your side; you don't fall.

"Err," the PA system comes online, "please remain calm. There is definitely no mechanical failure in both our engines."

"Oh God, we're all gonna die!!" Rei yells loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Startled by her desperate cry, a dozen chickens join their voices to Rei's. A large woman dressed in rags attempts to calm her livestock, shooting a nasty glare back at Rei.

Rei suddenly rounds on Genkai "This is all your fault!" she cries, grabbing the old woman violently.

Genkai plants her right foot in Rei's face, pushing her away. "Pitiful," she says mournfully.

"Yuck!" Rei tries to wipe her face of the goop that was on Genkai's foot. "That's horrible!"

ooc - so, the chair in front is broken, Rei is covered in crap from Genkai's foot, and both Rei and Genkai are covered in white crap? And the engines have both failed? It never rains when it can pour...
OOC: Well, they're in space, and there are no planets in the way till the Moon

And we leave Princess Rei to take a look at Io Castle....

Princess Makoto de la Joviana

The Princess and her best friend, Eiko, are having lunch, as a bell interrupts them.

Makoto looks up from her meal. "I wonder who that could be?"

"Beats me," Eiko replies with a shrug. "Want me to get it?"

Makoto considers for a moment, then smiles sheepishly. "Could you, please?"

Eiko shrugs again, and wipes her hands on her napkin, before walking to the door. Opening it, she looks around for several moments, eventually turning back to Makoto. "There's no one here."

"Down here," a weary voice rasps.

Eiko looks in the direction of the voice, and steps back in shock. "I did not just hear a cat talk," she says, more to herself than anyone else.

Makoto blinks, and looks down. "Um, I sure hope not, because one of us should stay sane."

A black cat raises its head to look at Makoto, its eyes shining with intelligence. "Please... water...." it begs.

Makoto stares blankly, her mouth opening in surprise. "Um... you can have mine, I guess."

The cat drags itself across the floor with its front paws, past the still Eiko.

Makoto looks at the cup and realizes the cat might have trouble with it. "Um, here." Makoto pours the water in an empty bowl.

The black cat with a golden tattoo of a crescent gulps it down, and then smiles at Makoto with a greatful expression on its face. "Thank you, Princess," it says in a now obviously female voice.

Makoto crouches near the creature, looking at it closely. "You're... welcome. What- er... who are you?"

"Pardon my manners," the cat says, sitting on its rear legs and looking up at Makoto. "My name is Luna, and I work for Queen Serenity," she says, pronouncing the Queen's name with pride.

Makoto exchanges a glance with Eiko, looking puzzled before turning her attention back to the cat. "Oh, well Lady Luna, it's a pleasure to meet you. Did you get stuck here on your way to Metis?"

"Cat... talking," Eiko mumbles to herself.

"Not at all, Your Highness," Luna replies. "The Queen has sent me to find you." She casts a glance around the room. "Ah, the old Castle Io. Just the way I remember it...."

Eiko returns to the table, and sits back down, still mumbling to herself. "What's next, pigs flying?"

Makoto looks over her shoulder at Eiko, then straightens up and goes to her seat. "Would you like something to eat? I could call for... um... do you like fish? Or maybe some-- I'm sorry," Makoto nearly misses her seat and falls on the floor, "did you say the Queen sent you?"

"Yes, she--" Luna blinks. "Fish would be fine. I fancy tuna, myself."

"Er... right." Makoto rings a service bell to summon a maid, and sits down very carefully.

Luna leaps onto a vacant seat, and curls up there.

"And the, ah, Queen, she sent you to find... me?"

"Yes, Princess," she replies, somewhat sluggishly. "Queen Serenity asked me to give you something important...." Luna's eyelids droop.

Makoto nods thoughtfully, and raises one hand as though to scratch Luna behind the ears. She stops herself at the last minute, however, and looks around for the maid.

After another minute of wait, a maid appears, looking flustered. "Excuse my tardiness, Highness," she says, fretting.

"Ah, it's fine. Could you please bring some tuna, and a saucer of milk for our guest?" Makoto gestures to the cat.

"Your... guest?" The brunette maid looks at the cat with confusion, but then curtsies. "As you wish, Highness."

Makoto nods graciously. "Thank you."

The maid leaves with another bow.

Makoto turns her attention back to Luna. "So, the Queen is in good health, I trust?"

Light snoring begins coming from Luna.

Makoto blinks, and turns to Eiko. "This is rather new."

"Ah, that's better!" Eiko exclaims. "Cats sleeping, I can deal with!" Eiko returns her attention to the food.

Makoto nods slowly. "I think I'm feeling a bit light headed... I might be imagining things."

Shortly afterward, another maid appears with the food, and sets it on the table.

Makoto nods her thanks, and sets the tuna before Luna.

"Would there be anything else, Milady?" she asks.

"Not at the moment, thank you."

Bowing, the maid takes her leave.

"Um, Lady Luna?" Makoto says.

"Ah, the heavenly scent of a grilled tuna," Luna murmurs, raising her head and sniffing the air.

Makoto smiles faintly.

"I am not hearing this," Eiko comments, eating.

"But you liked the tuna I made!"

"You're not a cat, so it's okay," she replies with a shrug.

Makoto giggles quietly.

"You can talk all you want," Eiko adds sagely.

"Oh, silly Eiko-chan. I'm sure this is simply a joke -- someone sent this toy cat to me, and pretended it had a message from the Queen." Makoto ponders. "I wonder if it's mechanical -- it looks so lifelike!"

"How rude," Luna mutters, jumping onto the table. "I'll have you know that I am one of the Queen's most trusted advisors!"

"Er... of course you are." Makoto ducks her head apologetically.

Luna huffs. "Why I've never--!"

Makoto puts on a slightly more somber expression.

Forgetting about her food for the time being, Luna walks across the table, until her face is next to Makoto's. "You, Princess," she says, "have been selected to be one of a select group of warriors!"

Makoto edges away slightly. "Please, I didn't mean... that is.... It's a bit sudden, you realize, you showing up out of the
 blue and announcing such things. This is all quite strange." Makoto looks to Eiko. "Don't you think so?"

"It has been a long half a millennium," Luna continues, not giving Eiko a chance to speak. "Much time has passed, since the Sailor Senshi were needed last. Princess Makoto! You are the last senshi... Sailor Jupiter!" Luna does a backflip, skillfully avoiding the food and drinks on the table, and producing a pen with the symbol of Jupiter on it. "This is your birthright, Princess. Take it!"

"But how...." Makoto looks confused. "Where did...." Makoto looks even more confused. "This isn't a dream?"

Makoto hesitantly reaches for the pen. "What is this for?" Makoto stops before she touches the pen, and draws her hand back.

"Would I joke about such a matter?" Luna asks, casting her eyes down. "If you wish to see proof of my words, take the pen. All shall be revealed then."

"But, there are other princesses of Jupiter, Lady Luna. Surely one of them is more fit than...." Makoto looks at Eiko. "What's going on here?"

"Besides you talking with yourself, no idea," Eiko replies tactfully. "Because you certainly aren't having a conversation with a cat."

Makoto looks put out. "Well, if it's just a cat, then there's no harm in picking this up, is there?"

Makoto takes the pen.

OOC: You feel power, lying within your grasp. And you hear words. 'Jupiter Power! Make Up!'

"I wonder if...." Makoto holds the pen out like a talisman. "Jupiter Power! Make Up!"

OOC: Light envelops you, and you twirl in the air, becoming dressed in a sailor suit.

"Nice lightshow!" Eiko cheers, clapping.

Makoto looks down at herself in astonishment. "But this... I... huh?"

Luna looks at Makoto, giving her a look of pride. "Now... my work is done..." she whispers.

"But... why does the Queen need me?"

Luna shakes her head sadly. "I told Her Majesty that the Sailor Wars should be taught to everyone, but apparently, the pain was too deep at the time." She shakes her head. "However, in the long run, it would have been better if people knew." Luna takes a deep sip from her saucer of milk. "A great darkness is coming once more, Sailor Jupiter," she says wearily. "Only the four chosen soldiers can stop it. Should they fail... human life in the Solar System would cease."

Eiko is frowning, a thoughtful look on her face.

"Darkness?" Makoto looks thoroughly confused. "I'm not a warrior, though."

"You will receive training in your powers, of course," Luna quickly adds. "Queen Serenity has asked you, through me, to accept your duties and accompany me to the Moon."

"To the-- but I've only barely finished cleaning up this castle!" Makoto protests. She sighs, and looks down at her outfit. "Well, I suppose I must, musn't I?"

Eiko nods. "Yeah, I think you should listen to the furball."

Luna gives Eiko a disapproving frown.

"I--" Eiko sighs. "Listen, I can't explain this well, but I've heard about that Sailor War stuff. I always thought it was a children's tale, you know, to scare kids into doing what their parents want them to."

"Do I have to go alone?" Makoto asks.

Eiko gives Makoto a hurt glance. "I'd never let you do that!"

Makoto looks relieved. "Well, then let's get ready. Um... does this...." She plucks at the edge of a skirt. "How do I take this off?"

Luna looks embarrassed. "I, err, don't know? Oh, my. This never seemed like a problem for the senshi of the past...."

"How did you transform in the first place?" Eiko asks suddenly.

"Well, I held up the pen -- like this." Makoto holds the pen up. "Then I said, 'Jupiter Power! Make up!"

"Whoa, backtrack a bit. You just... yelled the first thing that came to your mind?"

Makoto looks embarassed. "It seemed like a good idea at the time...."

Eiko shrugs. "Well, just do what seems like a good idea now, then."

"Um, alright." Makoto closes her eyes and concentrates.

OOC: As you relax, you feel your transformation fading.

Makoto looks down at herself once she feels 'normal' again. "Wow! That's neat!"

Eiko claps again. "Do it again!"

Makoto giggles, and hugs Eiko. "Later, Eiko-chan, but thank you for the idea!"

Makoto turns back to Luna. "How are we to go to the moon, Lady Luna?"

"Well, first we walk for half a day from this palace until we reach a spaceport, where we could safely use machinery again and book a flight back to civili--" Luna stops abruptly, coughing, her face red. "I meant--"

"Um... Lady Luna, machines these days have better shielding." Makoto points to the window, where the castle's newer starport can be seen. "We... have a landing facility right there."

Tears appear in Luna's eyes.

Eiko grabs the cat unceremoniously, and pets her. "There, kitty. Don't cry."

"I'm," Luna replies, sniffling, "not a kitty. I'm a Mauuuuuu--"

Eiko continues petting Luna as she cries.

Makoto also pats Luna affectionately.

"You don't visit five hundred years, give or take a century," the Mau wails, "and things change on you!"

"There, there. We can use the extra time you thought we'd need to recover. If you've walked from the spaceport south of here, you must be exhausted."

Luna nods, sniffing. "Small steps, many steps."

Makoto winces. "Oh, poor dear... come and have a bite to eat, then rest."

Luna does so, still crying.

Eiko catches Makoto's eyes with her own. "Well, at least we'll be leaving this ungrateful planet, right?" she asks with a smirk.

"Yes! 'Back to civilization' indeed!"

"I'll go ask about a flight," Eiko says, stopping petting Luna and walking to the door. "I think Mom might be able to pull a few strings and get us a private liner."

Makoto nods, and remains to keep Luna company.

"Pack my stuff too, Mako-chan!" Eiko yells, disappearing through the doorway. "I'm not saying this because I'm too lazy to do it, or anything!"

Makoto rolls her eyes. "I have half a mind to pack nothing but sundresses and miniskirts for her," she remarks to Luna. "I'm so excited that we'll finally be getting off of this moon... off to see the solar system. Please, Lady Luna, can you tell me what the Queen is like? Will I get to meet her myself?"

"You will get to meet her, Princess," Luna says, having somewhat regained her composure after consuming the tuna. "The Queen is beautiful and kind... I've never met a better person in my life.... She worries about everyone, and the people adore her. No one dies or gets sick on the moon, and it has been peaceful for centuries under her rule...."

"I'm excited for the chance to meet her! I'd better pack -- would you like to join me? You can rest in my room unti it's time to go, if you'd rather."

Luna nods gratefully. "Of course, Princess. I would be honored to."

Makoto giggles. "Oh, this _will_ be fun!"
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

Princess Minako von Magellan.

Zoamelgustar (21:05:10): Princess Minako is sitting in the royal chambers of 'My Dear Baby Girl, Serenity' and holding the Queen's messenger, Artemis, in her lap. The
Mau is wrapped in bandages, especially in the tail area.
Zoamelgustar (21:06:34): A screen on the wall of her room blinks, and an image of the ship's captain appears on it. "Ma'am?" he inquires.
Venus (21:07:36): Minako looks upon the screen. "Yes?"
Zoamelgustar (21:10:10): "We've made contact with an Earth vessel, Madam Ambassador," the Captain, Henry Antonov, tells her.
Venus (21:10:45): "That's nice.  Where are they?" she responds excitedly.
Zoamelgustar (21:11:29): "Umm, in space," he says, stammering at the question. "Approaching us from the starboard."
Venus (21:12:37): She nods knowingly.  "Ummm... okay.  What now?"
Zoamelgustar (21:13:47): "They're hailing us, Ma'am," Henry replies, "and their delegation is asking permission to come aboard." He pauses for a moment. "Orders,
Ma'am?"
Venus (21:14:19): "Welcome them."
Zoamelgustar (21:21:11): "Understood, Ma'am." He salutes sharply, and disappears from view. Two minutes later, Henry's face reappears, and he reports, "A shuttle with the Earth's Ambassador and his adjutants is on its way. Shall I show them to the specially prepared conference room?"
Venus (21:22:27): "Absolutely!" She responds.  "Shall we go meet them," she asks Artemis with her next breath.
Zoamelgustar (21:23:00): The Captain salutes again, and the screen goes blank.
Zoamelgustar (21:23:50): Artemis sighs, moving his tail and biting back a moan. "Do you have any of those special pain killers left, Minako-chan?" he asks quietly.
Venus (21:26:07): Minako pulls out two of the pain killers and places them at the Mau's mouth.  "You know these make you drowsy?"
Zoamelgustar (21:27:26): Only light snoring answers Minako.
Venus (21:28:50): "Hmph."  She stands up and places her friend plently on her recently vacated seat.  "Sleep well," she said lightly as she headed for the conference room.
Zoamelgustar (21:30:05): Minako makes her way through the ship, and comes to the doors to the conference room. They open before her, the pair of Lunar Marines standing on each side of them saluting her, and she steps inside.
Zoamelgustar (21:31:57): A handsome man in his mid-twenties rises from the chair he was sitting in, and bows to her with flourish. "Princess Minako von Magellan, I am pleased to make your acquaintance," he says, rising from the bow. "I am Count Kunzite, a general in the armies of Earth and the one King Azusa sent to meet with
Serenity's delegate."
Venus (21:35:40): Trying hard to suppress a blush, Minako looks the man over carefully.  "It's very nice to meet you, Count Kunzite."  She stands still for a moment trying to think of what to say next.  "How was your trip?"
Zoamelgustar (21:38:20): "It was pleasant," he replies with a smile. "Despite its name, the Armageddon is quite the leisure ship."
Venus (21:40:05): "Ohh leisure!  Do you have athletic facilities and a swimming pool?  I _love_ swimming!"
Zoamelgustar (21:41:45): "Of course, Highness," Kunzite says. "In fact, it is equipped with several swimming pools, some of them heated, and a Jacuzzi. But surely, one of
Queen Serenity's private liners would be even more luxurious!"
Venus (21:44:02): Minako looks startled for a second.  "Of course we have those things here!"  She ran through her mind that their was only one swimming pool and one Jacuzzi.  How she often wished there was more than one so she could avoid certain members of the staff, or hide more effectively from Artemis.  Breaking from her reverie, she asks, "Are you any good at swimming?"
Zoamelgustar (21:47:07): He looks taken back at the question, but recovers almost instantly. "Indeed, your Highness. As the capitol is a port city, all soldiers stationed at it are required to know how to swim." Kunzite smiles again. "All the soldiers, without any exceptions."
Venus (21:47:55): "Ordered?  Do you enjoy it?"
Zoamelgustar (21:51:20): "I suppose," he muses out loud. "Though I prefer swimming in zero gravity. There's just something... special about it. Especially if you do that when you see your beautiful planet from orbit for the first time." Shaking his head, he chuckles. "I apologize for going off on a tangent like that, Milady."
Venus (21:53:27): "Swimming in zero..." she muses softly as she begins to wonder about then decides she can't picture.  "No matter."  She returns her attention to her guest.  "I'm sure you've had a long trip.  Would you like something to eat or rest before we get down to the purpose for your meeting?"
Zoamelgustar (21:55:24): "I would be honored to dine with you, Princess Minako," he responds. "Shall we send for lunch, then?"
Venus (22:05:22): Minako looks at one of the attendants.  "Can we have lunch now?" she asks.
Zoamelgustar (22:06:09): "Right away, Ma'am," is the reply. Not five minutes afterwards, during which Minako and Kunzite make small talk, their food arrives.
Venus (22:08:59): "Shall we?" she asks sweetly.  She sits, indicating a seat for her guest.
Zoamelgustar (22:10:21): "Of course," Kunzite replies. Then, as if suddenly remembering something, he glances at Minako. "Would you terribly mind if I used your ship's communication systems to greet Queen Serenity?" he asks. "We are, after all, in her space."
Venus (22:11:43): Blinking, she sputtered, "No... not at all.  Errmm...."  Turning to another attendant she asks, "Can you set it up for our hand... honored guest?"
Zoamelgustar (22:14:56): As Kunzite and Minako eat, a connection is achieved with the Moon, and Kunzite delivers the Queen his respects, Minako waving cheerfully at the videophone in the background. Shortly afterwards, the communication ends, and the two return to their meal.
Venus (22:22:32): "So...  what do you do for fun?"  Minako inquired.
Zoamelgustar (22:30:46): "Military strategy is my true passion," Kunzite says, his eyes growing distant. "Not everyone sees the beauty of thinking ahead dozens of steps ahead of one's enemies, winning against impossible odds and with minimal casualties. Though large wars are mostly a thing of the past for us, it is still an invigorating mental exercise." He smirks. "Besides, the rush is simply out of this world."
Venus (22:33:36): Minako briefly graces the ambassador a look of disappointment before forcing a fake smile on her face. "I guess it can be.  How do you find time to practice such a thing in today's world. Or is it all theory?"
Zoamelgustar (22:34:52): "I practice quite a bit," he says, leaning closer to Minako. "On lovely ladies, Highness."
Venus (22:35:44): "Oh!  Have you been know to enjoy much success?"  She asks innocently.
Zoamelgustar (22:37:21): "Why, yes," he says innocently. "My theory has been proven in many, _many_ battles."
Venus (22:39:27): Minako giggles.  "I'm glad that you enjoy a healthy success rate.  I feel sorry for people who are met with constant disappointment in something they enjoy.  My advisor Artemis is something of a battle specialist, or he fancies himself.  Perhaps you could learn from each other?"
Zoamelgustar (22:41:02): "I doubt a mere advisor would be more beautiful than the Crown Princess of Venus, or a more pleasant company," he replies suavely.
Venus (22:42:53): A smile crosses her face.  "That's kind of you to say.  But most people find talking with him, or my sister much more... fulfilling," she finally says.  
"And Artemis isn't a mere anything.  He's the best! ... well, when he isn't being a complete nag that is."
Zoamelgustar (22:44:18): "A male?" Kuznite gets an expression of distaste over his face. "I'm afraid my colleague, Zoisite, is better suited to 'cross swords' with your advisor, Highness."
Venus (22:46:04): Minako looks serious.  "We'll have to arrange a sparring session between the two then.  Anyway, what would you like to talk about?  You came all this way for a reason."
Zoamelgustar (22:48:29): "I would like to hear more about your planet, Highness," he says, leaning against the back of his seat. "Venus is a mystery to those of us on
Earth, as it appears in our skies, winking in mischief."
Venus (22:51:50): "Winking?"  She quickly removes the befuddled expression from her face, remembering the admonishment she had repeatedly received from her advisor.  "Venus is a wonderful place.  Plenty of hills and land to travel over and play in...." She trails off, thinking of something else to say before continuing, "It really must be seen and experienced to appreciate.  When you have some spare time you should visit.  My father is also someone noted in his love of a good strategy session.  I think he's disappointed in the fact that I find it a waste of time."
Zoamelgustar (22:55:13): "Perhaps you simply never had the right tutor, Milady," Kunzite suggests.
Venus (23:05:06): "That could be," she mused.  "Though, I've had a few.  I don't really believe they're all that different."
Zoamelgustar (23:17:29): "In that case, Highness," he muses, "perhaps the teaching method was ineffective. Earth has an old saying -- 'To each, their own'."

Venus (16:42:34): "Are you well versed in many different teaching methods?" she asks, lazily.
Zoamelgustar (16:43:18): "I have indeed received extensive training in them, Highness," he responds, smiling.
Venus (16:44:31): "You seem to be a man of many capabilities.  I shouldn't be surprised to find a general so.  How do you mesh your generalling with your obvious knowledge of teaching?"
Zoamelgustar (16:46:48): "I've learned to delegate early on," Kunzite says with an almost imperceptible shrug. "I hold seniority amongst the four generals of Earth's armies. They are, if I will it so," he adds, waving his hand in the air lazily, "at my beck and call."
Venus (16:54:36): "So much power.  How does one so young and attractive come to hold such a lofty position so young an age?"
Zoamelgustar (16:59:56): "Be careful with your words, Highness, or you'll make me blush," Kunzite says, smirking. "To answer your question, though...." He caresses his chin with his left hand, tapping his lips. "As the inhabitants of Earth don't enjoy the luxury of a multy-century life expectancy, we tend to come into power much earlier than our Silver Millennium counterparts."
Venus (17:02:12): "Wow! I never knew that!" Minako's eyes were wide with wonder.
Zoamelgustar (17:04:23): "That is one of the things we hope will change, following our negotiations," Kunzite comments, observing Minako for her reaction.
Venus (17:05:01): "Change?  You mean you wish to not have so much responsibility?" The befuddlement obvious on her face.
Zoamelgustar (17:06:56): He smirks again. "Responsibility isn't as pleasant it's rumored to be. Besides, who wouldn't want to travel through the solar system for centuries, just for fun and pleasure, not having to worry about wars or ruling over a people?"
Venus (17:08:03): Her brows wrinkle in obvious exertion.  "But... I thought you enjoyed the life you had?  Now you're saying you rather be a vagabond playboy?  I don't understand?"
Zoamelgustar (17:10:16): "I enjoy it well enough," he replies. "It is... adequate. But would you like to just lead an adequate existence, Highness?"
Venus (17:11:52): "Of course not!   That's what my family wants for me... well, they want more, they just don't understand..." she trails off frowning.  "I'm sorry, I won't bore you with this.  You mentioned negotiations.  What do you hope to achieve?"  A smile returned to her face as she stared at her guest intently.
Zoamelgustar (17:17:21): "Earth is interested in establishing trading ties with the Moon Kingdom, and breaking the total embargo on it. King Azusa and his supporters in the government believe that it will usher a new era of peace and prosperity for both our kingdoms." Kunzite pauses, considering something. "I, on the other hand, see this as an opportunity. A chance to discover new frontiers, to find a new purpose for my life... to explore the universe."
Venus (17:20:21): "Peace is always advantageous to war," she says happily.  She opened her mouth, as if to say something else, then closed it, before opening it again, and speaking.  "Do you have any idea where you want your life to lead?"
Zoamelgustar (17:24:46): "Had you asked me that question a year ago, I would have answered 'yes'," Kunzite says after a short pause. "I had my entire future planned out at the time. There simply wasn't anywhere else I could go, anything else I could do. Now, however... I simply don't know." Noting he's being impolite, Kunzite hastily adds, "Highness."
Venus (17:29:44): Minako smiles weakly.  "It's a shame someone as accomplished as you are isn't sure of your direction.  I don't... can't say anything that would be helpful, but I do wish you well."
Zoamelgustar (17:33:12): "As you've said, Milady, I'm still young," he replies with a smile. "I believe the answers are out there, and I just need to discover them."
Venus (17:34:17): "I'm sure they are," she enthuses.  "All we have to do is look hard enough and believe!"
Venus (17:38:12): Minako stifles a small yawn by placing her hand in front of it.  She notices the time when she did this and her eyes go wide.  "How rude of me."  
She blushes and continues speaking.  "I'm late for another meeting"
Zoamelgustar (17:39:16): "Ah, my apologies." Kunzite stands up, and takes a bow. "Perhaps we could continue this tomorrow, your highness?"
Venus (17:41:22): "That would be wonderful, General Kunzite," she replies quickly and returns his bow.  "Until then," she says airily as she sweeps out of the room.
Zoamelgustar (17:42:25): Minako leaves the conference room, and travels to her cabin with no interruptions.
Venus (17:44:57): Minako moves to recline upon her bed, leaning back and looking at the ceiling, while she reflects upon her recent meeting.
Zoamelgustar (17:45:44): Artemis's snoring soothes her, she does so.
Venus (17:49:48): Minako takes a second to look at her companion and remembers she's supposed to write down notes of official meetings.  Deciding she doesn't need them, and that the comfort and soothing of the situation is more compelling, she takes a nap, trusting someone will wake her for dinner.

To be continued....
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake