News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Game logs -- Earthlings

Started by Corwin, September 14, 2003, 03:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

Prince Endy's First Time

Prince Endymion finds himself in the royal gardens, where he spends a great deal of his time. A servant comes along, interrupting the Prince's contemplation of a blooming rose bush.

"Sire," the servant, whose name you vaguely recall is Bob, says to get your attention.

Endymion rises to stare at the servant, "Yes?"

"Their Majesties are requesting your presence at the throne room," Bob says respectfully, bowing.

Endymion sighs but nods. "Thank you," he says before heading towards the throne room.

Endymion's journey is uneventful for the most part, and he quickly finds himself at the entrance to his parents' throne room. Strangely, the herald usually standing at the doors is absent.

"Father? Mother?" he calls out.

"Come in, Dear," his mother's voice echoes from behind the closed doors.

"You'll have to do something about the help, how are you to know I've arrived if there's no one to announce me in?" he asks as he enters.

The sight of a bearded man pushing his eighties, and a blonde bombshell that looks barely legal sitting at his side greet you. The woman gives you a brilliant smile, waving enthusiastically, while the man remains stoic.

"Please close the door, Son," your mother tells you, as she gets up from her throne.

Endymion nods a bit distracted by the sight of his beautiful mother, as he closes the door behind him. He hoped one day to marry a woman as wonderful and beautiful... no! moreso beautiful, than her. It was wrong to stare at mother anyhow, he knew how it tended to weird her out. Wrenching his eyes away from her, he turned to his father. "You called for me?"

Your father opens his mouth, but before he can say anything, you are enveloped in a hug. As you struggle weakly in her grip, you can't help but admire your mother's strength. "My baby!" she exclaims, cuddling him. "It's been so long since you came to visit your mommy!"

Endymion coughed mentally. He was all grown up, he didn't like to resort... well, yes, yes he did, it was always nice to feel his mom's firm breasts against his body, but she was just so untouchable besides cuddling! Oh well, he'd take what he could get. With a shout of "I'm so sorry mommy, I love you and I'll visit you more and more!" he snuggled back against his mother's body.

The King coughs into his fist, and his wife lets out a giggle, and bounces back to her throne after kissing you on the cheek. "There is nothing wrong with the hired help," youy father says gravely. "The need for secrecy is absolute."

"Father?" Endymion asks with curiosity, awaiting for more information.

He claps his hands once, and a man steps out from a previously hidden alcove. "The stars can tell us many things," he says, sending a smile your way. "It helps if the few that listen to them are on our side."

"Yes, yes, the stars are very helpful in explaing. Again, father? What is there need for secrecy for?" Endymion replied, waving off the general. He wanted a clear answer, not something about stars, alignments and whatnot

Your father gives you a telling look of long suffering. "Go on, General," he commands. Your mother pats your father's arm.

Nephrite nods, and takes out an extendable ruler. As he taps the wall behind him, a starmap appears on it. You recognize it as the solar system, after a few difficulties.

OOC: Assume you are mid-room, standing while facing your parents, who are sitting at the end of it. Nephrite is to your left (and their right).

On the map, every stellar body is greyed out, except for the sun and a blue dot that Earth military has traditionally been using to identify their planet with.

"As you can see," Nephrite continues, "right now, Earth has no official contacts with any of the inhabited planets or moons in our system. Some people take pride in it, and see that as a sign of our great heritage and independance." You hear the King snort at that. "Any person with common sense, however," Nephrite says, "will realize it for what it is. We are being blacklisted by every civilized human being living offworld."

"That is about to change." Nephrite looks at you, as if to see whether you have any questions for him before he proceeds.

Endymion motions for the general to keep going.

"Two months ago your Father had decided, at great personal risk, to send an emissary to Queen Serenity," Nephrite tells you. He taps the moon on the starmap, and it ignites with a soft silvery glow. "After preliminary exchanges of messages back and forth, a formal delegation was formed, with the head of the royal guard being selected for this important duty."

You recall that there was a lot of gossip about General Kunzite's illness last week.

"Should the talks succeed, they will become official, and--" Nephrite pauses, and looks at the King.

"You will be the one to go to the moon as our embassador," your father says in a commanding voice.

Endymion raises an eyebrow. "And what exactly will my duties include as embassador?" he asks, more than a little curious by now.

"You will be the first Son of Earth the aristocracy and the working class of the Moon alike will see," the King says. "Therefore, your duties will mean being on your best behavior, and capturing their hearts." Your mother sniffs, and you hear her mumble about her little baby growing up.

"Failure is not an option, Endymion," the King continues, ignoring his wife's outburst. "There WILL be an alliance between the Moon Kingdom and ours, and you will put your all into making it work."

"Of course, father. Don't worry, I shall do all that is expected of me," Endymion replied with a confident smile. "Will anyone be accompanying me?" he adds out of curiosity

"A bodyguard will obviously have to follow you," he replies with a sigh.

"Will there be anything else, My Lord?" Nephrite asks, with a polite bow. The King nods, and gives you one last look, before dismissing you with a wave.

"A bodyguard?" Endymion replies with a bit of distaste. "I can take care of myself, father. Besides, you did ask for me to stay out of trouble. But oh well, who will my 'bodyguard' be?"

"There will be time for that later," the King replies in an irritated tone of voice. The way he glances at the map behind Nephrite makes you feel like you're interrupting something.

Endymion feels a bit irritated about the lack of information, but complies. "I shall take my leave then." He then gives a nod at each of his parents before departing. "Father. Mother."

Your father gives you a curt nod, while your mother is picking at her eyes with her handkerchief, and waving at you. "Come and visit your mommy again, my baby!" you hear her yell, as you head out of the throne room. Just before you close the door behind you, you hear Neprhite give your father an update about some secret mission to Mars.

Endymion decides to head to his room, to look at what he'll need to take with him.

OOC: Oh, and in case it's not clear, you are friendly with four generals. Outside of Alita and Professor Fuyutsuki, they are the people in the palace closest to you.

A mere moment after Endymion gets to his room, he hears the door opening again.

Endymion looks up to see who's coming in. "You know, you could knock before entering somone's room," he states as his eyes focus on the person entering.

"Since when did I need to knock?" a girl looking not a day over twelve replies sarcastically, leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed in front of her chest. The everpresent warpaint under her eyes is purple, today.

"Always, you just never do," Endymion snorted. "So what can I do for you today?"

"I heard this strange rumor I had to babysit a spoiled brat, so here I am." Suddenly, she was violating her personal space, practically teleporting over to him. "C'mon, spill! They're talking about a mission to SPACE!"

"Oh, great. I should have realized they meant -you- when they said I 'needed' a bodyguard," Endymion said, not put off by her little speed trick. She'd used it enough times to kick his ass. "As for it being a space mission, try a moon mission instead," Endymion said, hoping that was enough for her. That was all she'd get out of him right now.

"No way!" she exclaims, grabbing a hold of his shirt and pulling him down till his face was on the level with hers. "The Moon? As in the Moon Kingdom's Moon?"

Endymion snorts, almost amused. "Are there any others?" he asks, a small grin breaking out. "You seem excited about this."

Alita lets him go, and wraps her arms around herself, throwing her head back and laughing. "That's so cool!" she exclaims between fits of laughter. "She might be there! I'll get to kick Her ass!"

"She?" Endymion asks curiously.

"No one someone with your puny martial arts skill should concern himself about," she replies, waving her hand in a dismissive way. "Speaking of your abominable skill, want to go and practice for a few hours?" You see Alita practically glowing for some reason. As you think back, you've rarely seen her so fired up.

"Somehow, I get the idea that if I say yes at this very moment, I'll be in a lot of pain. As we -should- be somewhat presentable, and lacking in bruises, I think I'll decline," Endymion replies. "Besides, my skills are not 'abominable', you just happen to be that much better," Endymion adds, a bit annoyed at the hit to his skills.

Alita visibly wilts. "All right," she says dejectedly. "I guess I'll go and see whether Clark's busy. Now there's a real man." Completely ignoring your annoyance, she walks out of your room, throwing a half-hearted "Later!" at you.

Left alone, Endymion's hope to survive till the mission without bruises feels uncertain for some reason.

Endymion decides to put off his packing for a while, and heads to give his professor a visit, maybe to get a bit of advice on how to treat this embassadorial visit to the moon.

The road to his boathouse is well-known to you. Half an hour later, you finally walk up to your mentor's residence.

Endymion knocks on the door, calling for professor Fuyutsuki.

You get no answer. Peering closely to the door, you notice a small piece of paper taped to it, saying, "Gone fishing." You begin to get an idea why the professor likes a boathouse.

Endymion takes a walk around, deciding to see if he can see the professor. If nothing, he'll just return home.

Fifteen minutes later, when you're almost about to give up, you spot a small boat from a nearby cliff. It's too far away to see clearly.

Realizing that there's no way he could gain the professor's attention from that far, he just checks to see if he seems to be heading back. If not, he'll just talk to him later, and go ahead and return home.

Judging by the sun's position in the sky, Professor Fuyutsuki won't be back for at least two hours.

Endymion decides to just come back in a couple of hours, might as well go see if anything interesting is happening home.

On his way back to the castle, Endymion suddenly feels a chill.

"Brrr... wonder where that chill came from."

You notice a whirlpool of sakura petals forming in the air behind you out of the corner of your eye.

Endymion moves a few steps to give more space between him and the petals while turning to face them.

Just as you turn around, you are presented with a red rose. General Zoisite is holding it for you, bowing.

"Hello Zoisite. Errr, thanks for the rose, I guess..." Endymion says politely, not wanting to be rude, although now certain what brought on the chill a few seconds earlier.

"I humbly offer my services as the guard to your body, My Prince," he says, straightening up and smiling dazzlingly at you.

"I can guard my body quite well on my own, though I... thank you for offer, Zoisite," Endymion replies, as a smile graces his face. "Besides, father has already seen fit to appoint Alita this role, it seems."

Zoisite is aghast. "That little girl?"

"You disagree with my father's choice?" Endymion asks, raising an eyebrow, though internally amused.

"B-But--" Zoisite splutters. "Are you sure it's safe?" he continues a few moments later, after calming down somewhat. "After all, Jadeite--"

"What about Jadeite?" Endymion asks.

Zoisite moves both hands to cover his mouth, looking horrified.

"Zoisite..." Endymion warns, now truly curious.

"I-- I cannot say!" Zoisite cries out, and he is once again covered in sakura petals. "Have no fear, My Prince! I shall protect you, watching you from the deepest shadows!"

He disappears, and you feel a stronger chill than before.

Endymion frowns and heads towards the castle, looking for either of his parents or another general. He wanted answers regarding what worried Zoisite so badly.

You get back to the palace without further incidents.

Hunting through the grounds for anybody that might have answers, and finding no one, Endymion frowns and heads towards the throne room.

A pair of guards are there, their nametags reading Fred and George. They are standing at the beginning of a corridor leading to the throne room.

"I wish to see my father," Endymion states to them.

"Our orders are to let no one through," Fred replies stoically.

"We're sorry, Prince Endymion," George echoes.

Endymion rubs his temples. He could just knock them out and go see the king regardless, but his father would probably react a bit more negatively to that. "Did he state how long he'd be locked in there? It is important that I speak with him."

"Well, your father said no one was to come inside for two hours," George replies.

"But that's not what your mother told us," Fred picks up.

They both have huge grins adorning their faces.

Endymion really starts to rub his temples. "Oh? And just what -did- mother say?"

"Queen Misaki said that, quote, 'If my little baby shows up, tell him not to wait up! Teehee!' unquote," they tell you in a singsong voice. Suddenly remembering who they are talking to, they attach a "Sire." to their words, though their grins has turned downright lecherous.

"Right..." Endymion says with a sigh. "And wipe those grins off your faces!"

They do.

"Very well, if either of you see my father, tell him to contact me, I wish to speak with him as soon as possible. I'll be either in my room or training. Suddenly, I think I will take Alita on her training offer," Endymion says, despite knowing how much this was liable to end up hurting. He needed to take some frustrations out, even if it meant getting more knocked out of him. It was extremely annoying to be in the dark about your friends.

They nod.

Endymion turns around and heads to look for Alita.

As you walk away, you hear subdued laughter.

Endymion makes a mental note to try and convince Alita to take those two up as "training partners" for a day.

You are suddenly filled with Hope that at least something will go right for you.

You decide look for Alita at your private gym complex. As you approach it, you hear the familiar sounds of flesh striking a sandbag.

Endymion enters and looks around, not bothering to give a greeting. If she didn't have to give greetings and warnings of entrance, neither did he.

As he takes in the state of disarray in the gym, Endymion realizes two things. One, Alita is using her Berserker form. The other is that she's noticed him. She is silently pointing at you with one of her blades, that serve as extensions of her arms.

"So... how was Clark?" Endymion said with a nervous eep from how she was staring at him and pointing that blade at him.

"Busy, he says." She punctuates the words with kicks at the poor sandbag. "Working on a scoop, he says." The sandbag has seen better days, as had its three brethen, which are lying on the floor in chunks.

"Ah..." Endymion says, unsure how to continue. "Err, well, I guess I'll leave you to your training...." He might be better off not trying to get rid of frustrations when she looked like she wanted to get rid of some of her own.

Her eyes narrow. "Are you trying to tell me you're busy, too?" The blade on her left hand sinks into the sandbag, which groans in reply.

"Nononononono... it's just that, well, I wanted to see you and talk about our trip to the moon, but you looked busy...."

Alita lets go of the much abused sandbag, and walks over to you. "Sure, let's talk."

"So, uhm, what's the first thing you plan to do once we're in the moon?"

"Kick ass!" Alita proudly declares, raising her right hand, the light glinting off the Damascus steel forming her blade.

"Err, you do remember that we're supposed to stay out of trouble and leave a good impression right? Try not to start fights," Endymion says before remembering her current mood. "Of course, if a fight finds -you-, that's another story entirely, feel free to kick all the ass you can...."

Alita nods. "Of course, I plan to start with yours. Can't have you going even softer than normal, after all."

Endymion sighs. "Well, seeing as I won't be able to get out of your 'training' regiments, I don't suppose you can at least hold to a request of no face hitting? I really do want to at least be presentable."

"Sure. In that case, you're probably better off fighting without your armor," she says in a much agreeable voice than before, shifting back to her normal child-like body.

Half an hour later, Alita drags your bleeding corpse back to your room. As you've requested, she didn't hit you in the face. In fact, for looking like you've been run over by an elephant, your injuries are surprisingly light. Alita herself is unharmed, as you've come to expect.

OOC: You got 12 damage. She was practically using kiddy gloves.

You hurt all over, and at least half a dozen of your wounds are bleeding slightly.

Endymion groans. "Remind me again why I decided to go ahead and train with you today?"

"You are getting better," Alita replies, dumping you unceremoniously on your bed, and disappearing into your bathroom. "Soon, you might be strong enough to handle lowly peons."

"Chee, thanks for the compliment, Alita, I feel so proud of my achievement..." he says with a sarcastic groan.

Alita returns with bandages and iodine. You know this is going to hurt. It doesn't take long for your combat trainer and friend to bandage you. Once done, she smiles at her handiwork. "Don't worry, the armor will hide it," she laughs.

"I'd better not end up stumbling like a drunk once we leave because of this, or I swear I'll find some way to get revenge," Endymion groaned.

A glint appears in Alita's eye.

Endymion sighs. "Well, I don't suppose you've heard anything about Jadeite, huh? Zoisite almost gave away something, but then he pulled a teleport trick on me, and I can't get answers anywhere else...."

"I don't like that weakling much," Alita replies with obvious distaste. "He is always one to try cheap tricks and fight dirty. There's always an air of deception around him...."

"Hey, he's a friend. Besides, fighting dirty is a part of life sometimes. As long it lets him do his job as a general, that's just something not to worry about. What does worry me is how Zoisite treated talk regarding him. I get the feeling something's happened, and it's worrying me a bit...."

Alita frowns, tapping her lips thoughtfully with her left index finger. "Well, now that I think about it, Jadeite hasn't been seen in public for almost a month now."

"Yes, I'd figured he was just in some sort of a mission, I mean father doesn't tend to share much with me, but Zoisite's conversation made me wonder." He was beginning to be more certain he'd have to have a talk with his father now.

"Well, he's got to be somewhere planetside, right?" Alita gives a little laugh.

"Maybe. I'd heard father and Nephrite say something about Mars and a secret mission before they made me leave," Endymion replied, pondering. He didn't care if Alita knew. She ought to know better about what information was shareable and what wasn't.

"Oh? Mars, you say?" she asks, trying to pass the question as a casual one, and not quite succeeding.

"Hmmph, yeah. That's all I heard anyhow. Why the interest though?" Endymion said. "Your friend you hope to meet in the Moon from there?"

Alita clamps up. "I don't know what you're talking about," she says in a businesslike voice.

"Right..." Endymion snorts, but lets it go. "Anyhow, you started packing yet, oh almighty bodyguard?"

Alita blinks. "Why? We're not to leave yet."

Endymion shrugs, or tries to, only to groan from discomfort. "We're leaving eventually, best to have an idea of what you're going to take rather than forget what's important."

"I don't need much," she says with a shrug. "Unlike a certain momma's boy, I have no need to pack days ahead."

Endymion frowns. "I hope you forget to pack some important stuff. Like underwear."

"If Clark heard you talking like this..." she says casually, smirking.

"He'd go through your underwear drawer and hide it, just to see what you'd do?" Endymion asks hopeful. He'd give the man a prize or something if he dared to pull a prank of that nature on Alita.

"Fine, then. I'll let him know you're anxious about seeing me without my undies." Standing up, she slaps you on your back, and walks outside. "Later, Endy!"

Endymion takes a deep intake of breath from the pain as she leaves. "Bitch..." he gasps silently as he waits for the pain to end.

OOC: Want to do anything else that day? It's 7 pm'ish for you, and you'd need 1-2 hours to recover

Endymion decides to try and sleep, and hope the pain is gone by morning.

-----------------------------

Prince Endy's First Time With Beryl

[17:22] *** Misha sets mode: +m
[17:25] <Misha> Okay, we're starting with Endy, while Beryl-chan is paused for the moment.
[17:27] <Misha> Endymion is rudely awakened from his dream of being surrounded by half a dozen sexy Earth blondes that have a striking resemblance to his mother, when he feels someone shaking his shoulder insistently.
[17:28] <Endymion> "Whaa...?" Endymion asks bleary-eyed.
[17:29] <Misha> "A phone call for you, Sire," a bleary-eyed servant mumbles, shivering.
[17:30] <Endymion> "You woke me up for this?" Endymion mutters with a yawn. "Who is it?"
[17:31] <Misha> "I'm sorry, Your Highness!" the servant breaks down, his shivering getting worse. "But that man said he knew where I lived!"
[17:32] <Endymion> "Again, who is it?" Endymion asks, his sleepiness slowly departing, in no small part due to the curiosity of the servant's reaction.
[17:33] <Misha> "He said his name was Clark. And that Your Highness would know who he is."
[17:35] * Endymion groaned, wondering just what lies or 'exaggerations' as that witch liked to put them, told the man. "Damn Alita," he muttered.
[17:35] * Endymion sighs, "Very well, I'll speak with him."
[17:35] <Misha> The servant nods gratefully, and scampers away.
[17:38] * Endymion clicks the video phone on, and waits for the picture of Clark to focus, getting one last yawn in while he's at it.
[17:38] <Misha> "Do you find me that boring, Prince Endymion?" Clark's image asks him, sitting on a chair with his arms crossed in front of his chest.
[17:40] <Endymion> "You just woke me up, actually," Endymion replies. "I hope there was good reason for that? I _was_ having a...nice dream."
[17:41] <Misha> "About your mother or my girl, no doubt," he snorts. Then, Clark frowns, and moves his face closer to the video phone, so that it takes the entire screen on Endymion's side. "Seems like my warning to keep your lecherous thoughts off Alita wasn't enough."
[17:44] * Endymion snorts. "Your girl regularly beats the snot out of me. She breaks my bones, she bruises my pleasant demeanor, and she calls you up to annoy me even more. Trust me, while she delights in all this, I do not. At best, she's a friend. At worst, she's...well, she's a sadistic bitch."
[17:45] <Endymion> "I'm nowhere near masochistic enough to fall for her."
[17:45] <Endymion> "Besides, her hair color is all wrong," Endymion adds with a shrug.
[17:46] <Misha> "Are you implying there's anything wrong with my Alita?" he asks as sweetly as a very large man capable of doing great bodily harm can.
[17:50] * Endymion starts to get annoyed. "No, perhaps she's simply venting her frustrations on me. I did happen to end up with my current injuries after a chance encounter in the gym following something related to you. Not that she would be frustrated over anything you did, of course."
[17:51] <Misha> "Ah, she already punished you, then?" Clark laughs, rubbing the back of his neck. "I rest assured, then." He peers closer to the video phone again. "Till next time, Royal Boy."
[17:51] <Misha> He cuts the transmission.
[17:52] <Endymion> "..." Endymion raises an eyebrow at the blank screen and shrugs. "Ah well, woulda been interesting to push his buttons, but whatever gets rid of him."
[17:52] * Endymion stretches and gets up, looking for the time, unsure of how long he's slept.
[17:53] <Misha> A clock hanging on the opposite wall chimes.
[17:54] <Misha> As he looks, Endymion sees it is 3 am.
[17:54] <Endymion> "Great," Endymion states with a sigh. "I'm not even sleepy anymore..."
[17:56] * Endymion looks for a change of clothes and figures he'll go for a late night stroll around the palace grounds. He'd healed up sufficiently, so he could get rid of the bandages now.
[17:58] <Misha> Endymion changes his clothing, ditching the bandages in the process. The moment he walks out of his room, he is beset by an angsting General Zoisite.
[17:59] <Endymion> "Zoisite?" he asks confusedly. "What are you doing outside my bedroom?"
[18:01] <Misha> "Umm, guarding it?" he tries, looking as surprised at his excuse as Endymion.
[18:02] * Endymion shrugs, deciding to go with the excuse. "Very well, keep at it. When I come back, I want nothing missing."
[18:02] * Endymion makes to move onward for his late night stroll.
[18:03] <Misha> Zoisite salutes, and heads into Endymion's room to guard it closely, a bit of drool escaping from his lips.
[18:04] * Endymion makes a mental note to have the servants take his underwear and sheets to the laundry in case Zoisite gets any ideas.
[18:04] <Misha> As he makes that mental note, Endymion travels through the palace grounds, not really finding anyone awake at this God-forsaken hour.
[18:05] <Misha> Eventually, the Prince comes to a rose garden.
[18:09] * Endymion just looks around enjoying the scenery
[18:12] <Misha> The young Prince feels a shiver, just before noticing a man in his mid-twenties standing there with a plucked rose, his shirt opened in the front.
[18:16] <Misha> "Oh, hello there, Prince Endymion," he greets, upon noticing the other man. Buttoning up his shirt, he moves closer to the Prince, and takes a bow.
[18:16] <Endymion> "Err, hello. Who might you be?" Endymion asks.
[18:18] <Misha> "My name is Akio," he says, rising from his bow, and bringing the rose to his nose. "I'm the new royal gardener."
[18:19] <Endymion> "You don't seem to dress the part," Endymion states with a raised eyebrow.
[18:21] <Misha> "I like to get as close to my beauties as naturally possible," Akio responds. "My apologies for not knowing you had a taste for roses at four in the morning as well, Your Highness."
[18:24] <Endymion> "Actually, I was simply out for a walk. Couldn't sleep," Endymion stated with a shrug. "They are nicely kept though, it would probably be a great atmosphere to spend with my future wife once I find her."
[18:25] <Misha> Akio nods, simply watching the Prince.
[18:27] <Endymion> "Well, keep up the good work, gardener...Akio was it?" Endymion says with a wave. "I figure I'll keep walking around, and spend up all my energy so I can go back to sleep."
[18:28] <Misha> As Endymion waves, he hears footsteps approaching the rose garden.
[18:28] <Beryllium> "Brother? Brother, are you here?" Beryl calls softly.
[18:29] * Endymion turns to look at the approaching person. "Tonight is just a night for strolls, isn't it?" Endymion murmured.
[18:29] <Misha> "Yes, my dear," Akio responds to his sister, his hands moving to the buttons on his shirt, and loosening the topmost one.
[18:30] <Misha> Looking at Endymion, he shrugs. "It seems to be the case."
[18:30] * Endymion raises an eyebrow at that. What an odd brother/sister relationship they must have.
[18:32] <Beryllium> "Oh! Prince Endymion!"
[18:32] <Misha> "I believe you've already met her, Prince," Akio says with a wave of his hand, indicating the red-head. "My sister, Beryllium."
[18:33] <Beryllium> "An honor," Beryl says, bowing.
[18:33] * Endymion makes a bowing gesture at the girl, before speaking. "Yes, I believe so. We've...danced, I think."
[18:34] * Beryllium smiles brightly. "Yes, at one of the King's functions. It is pleasing to see you remember me."
[18:35] * Endymion gives a smile. "I do try to remember the pleasant dances, I'm glad I recalled yours as one of them."
[18:35] <Misha> Akio quietly withdraws into the background.
[18:36] * Beryllium blushes. "You flatter me, my Prince."
[18:38] <Endymion> "So what would you be doing up at these hours? Just checking up on your brother and his gardening?" Endymion asks, mostly to continue conversation than real curiosity.
[18:40] <Beryllium> "In truth, my prince, I know not why my brother summoned me. But the company is enjoyable and the atmosphere..."
[18:41] * Beryllium breaths in deeply.
[18:41] <Beryllium> "Divine."
[18:41] <Endymion> "It is a pleasant atmosphere, isn't it? Your brother does good work with the flowers," Endymion states with a smile, proud to live in such a well-kept place.
[18:43] <Beryllium> "Yes, he has a way with beautiful things."
[18:44] <Endymion> "Oh? Has he had his way with you then?" Endymion jokingly states.
[18:44] <Beryllium> "W-what!?"
[18:44] * Beryllium sputters, not having seen that coming.
[18:46] <Endymion> "It was merely a jest, milady," Endymion says with a rakish grin. "Well, a jest with a truth, you are indeed a beautiful thing to behold after all."
[18:46] * Beryllium calms quickly.
[18:46] * Endymion internally cries with joy. 'You're such a smooth Casanova, Endy! This is such great practice for the blonde hotties!'
[18:47] <Beryllium> "My prince, I am flattered you think so highly of me." *Where did that come from?*
[18:47] <Misha> Endymion's Hopes for getting a blonde girl before reaching the age of majority dwindle.
[18:48] * Beryllium takes the prince's hand in her own.
[18:49] <Beryllium> "If I might be so bold, would you care to walk? The halls are most pleasant at this hour."
[18:51] <Endymion> "Well, I was planning on walking about and getting rid of this excess of energy, so I could return to sleep. It would be most pleasing to do that in your company," Endymion answers, ignoring the nagging sense about hope he was having.
[18:52] * Beryllium internally cries for joy. "YES! Bumpy start, but making progress!"
[18:52] <Beryllium> "I would love to, my prince."
[18:54] <Endymion> "So any particular direction you wished to head towards?"
[18:55] <Beryllium> "The kitchen?" Beryl asks playfully.
[18:56] <Endymion> "Sounds good to me," Endymion said with a shrug as he started heading towards the kitchen at a leisurely pace
[18:58] * Beryllium leads the way, internally jumping for joy.
[18:59] <Misha> Shortly afterwards, the two arrive at the kitchens.
[19:00] <Misha> The place is well-lit, and several cooks are around making something.
[19:02] <Misha> The cooks are startled by the greeting, and drop something. They turn around, and bow to the Prince.
[19:03] * Endymion apologizes for startling them, "Sorry about that, I was just walking around and this was one of the places I ended up in."
[19:04] <Misha> "No trouble at all!" the head cook assures the Prince. "Get back to work!" she barks at her subordinates
[19:04] <Misha> As they scamper to do her bidding, she approaches Endymion and his date. "What may I do for you, Highness?"
[19:07] * Beryllium awaits Endymion's reply before answering.
[19:08] * Endymion pauses. He hadn't really wanted anything, but he figured, what was wrong with a late night snack? "Err, would you by any chance have any flan?"
[19:09] <Misha> The cook can't keep surprise off her face. "You too, Highness?"
[19:10] <Endymion> "Too?" Endymion asks, curious.
[19:11] <Misha> "Well -- it's just -- your mother..." the cook trails off.
[19:12] <Misha> OOC: You don't need her to explain, to understand perfectly.
[19:12] <Endymion> "Ah..." Endymion states with a nod. "Do you still have some though?"
[19:12] <Beryllium> "Flan?" Beryl asks, no sure what that is.
[19:14] <Misha> "Only the one that my talentless apprentices have dropped, I'm afraid," she says, sounding genuinely sorry. "Perhaps, if the Prince were willing to wait half an hour?"
[19:15] * Endymion is a bit dejected, but nods.
[19:16] <Misha> The blonde head cook, her nametag reading Sasha, nods and smiles gratefully. "Please be patient, then, Highness." She walks away to join the rest of the cooks, yelling angrily at them.
[19:17] * Endymion looks towards Beryl, "Would you like anything? I'm sorry, but I really did get hit with a desire for some flan. Oh an as to your earlier question, I suppose the best way to describe it is a tart, I guess."
[19:18] <Beryllium> "Ah, a pastry then," Beryl nods. "I shall try some of that as well. 'One should always be willing to try new things', as my father always says."
[19:19] * Beryllium leads the prince to a more hospitable place.
[19:21] <Misha> The two arrive at a secluded table, one among many in the enormous kitchen complex
[19:23] * Endymion starts up some conversation again, while they wait for their snackable desserts. "You'll like flan, it's very sweet."
[19:23] <Beryllium> "I must admit, pasties aren't usually my treat."
[19:25] <Endymion> "Well, I do prefer chocolate, to be honest, but sometimes that desire just kicks you in the stomach, you know?" Endymion replies.
[19:28] <Beryllium> "Oh yes! The other day I woke up with the strongest desire for haggis," Beryl chirps.
[19:29] <Endymion> "Haggis? Isn't that stuffed sheep stomach?" Endymion asks.
[19:30] <Beryllium> "Yes! It's divine!" Beryl's eyes go sparkly.
[19:31] <Endymion> "I'll remember to have the cooks make some for Alita and Clark then."
[19:31] <Endymion> "They should enjoy it."
[19:36] <Beryllium> "Professor Fuyutsuki makes the best."
[19:37] <Endymion> "I...wasn't aware he knew how to make it," Endymion said, a bit surprised at that.
[19:37] * Beryllium sighs in blissful recollection.
[19:37] <Endymion> "I...wasn't aware he knew how to make it," Endymion said, a bit surprised at that.
[19:38] <Beryllium> "You know the Professor?" Beryl asks, surprised.
[19:40] <Endymion> "He is called a professor for a reason. Guess who his main pupil is," Endymion says with a small laugh.
[19:41] <Beryllium> "Mr. Ikari?"
[19:41] * Endymion blinks. "Who?"
[19:43] <Beryllium> "Mr. Gendo Ikari? You... haven't heard of him?"
[19:44] <Endymion> "Oh, you mean Rokubungi? I thought father had him shot so the professor could focus on my lessons."
[19:45] <Misha> "Thank you for waiting," the beautiful blonde cook announced from behind Endymion.
[19:46] * Beryllium laughs nervously.
[19:47] <Misha> Sasha serves the two pastries, and looks at Endymion expectantly. "Will there be anything else, Highness?"
[19:48] * Endymion slowly turns to look at the cook and stares, "Uhmm...no, no, everything's fine. W-won't you join us?" Endymion fumbles, mentally kicking himself. 'You idiot! Where'd the smooth Casanova go!'
[19:49] <Misha> "I would, but--" Sasha hangs her head in shame. "We're out of whipped cream as well."
[19:50] * Beryllium glances back and forth between the two, picking up on something.
[19:50] * Endymion blinks out of his daze in confusion. "Whipped cream? What does that have to do with you joining us?"
[19:51] <Misha> "Plenty." She laughs hysterically. "The Queen ordered it. Lots of it. Out of the blue."
[19:52] * Beryllium stares openly. "You can't mean...?"
[19:52] <Beryllium> "Can you?"
[19:52] <Misha> "If you need my services, Highness, don't hesitate to call," Sasha says, and leaves in a hurry.
[19:52] <Misha> A shef runs past Endymion and Beryl, carrying a large bowl of berries.
[19:53] <Endymion> "She does," Endymion says a bit uncomfortable. "In a few hours she'll ask for some wine bottles too."
[19:54] <Beryllium> "Oh... my."
[19:54] * Beryllium blushes and lowers her gaze. "Do you think it's fun?"
[19:55] * Endymion stammers, "W-w-why would I know?"
[19:56] * Endymion coughs before they move onto more uncomfortable subjects that might leave him with mental images of his mother naked. "So, uhm, how do you like the flan?"
[19:57] * Beryllium tastes it.
[19:58] * Endymion likewise tastes his
[19:58] <Beryllium> "It is ok. Maybe the whipped cream makes it better?"
[19:59] <Beryllium> "Or berries."
[20:01] <Endymion> "I'd ask for some so you could try it, but mother has requested them all," Endymion replies drolly.
[20:01] * Beryllium makes a mental note to look into their whipped cream, berries, wine thing later.
[20:01] <Endymion> "Wonder how flan will taste like on the moon," Endymion mumbles under his breath as he takes another bite.
[20:02] * Beryllium looks up suddenly.
[20:03] <Beryllium> "What was that? The Moon?"
[20:06] <Endymion> "Hm? Oh, sorry, nothing important," Endymion says, remembering that the moon mission was supposed to be a secret.
[20:08] * Beryllium takes a moment to study the prince before cautiously proceeding.
[20:10] <Beryllium> "You know, I've always wanted to visit the Moon. Every since I was a child I would stay up some nights, look staring at it," she say wistful.
[20:10] <Beryllium> More quietly she adds, "And the rumors..."
[20:11] <Endymion> "Rumors?" Endymion asks, curious.
[20:11] <Beryllium> "My prince hasn't heard the rumors?"
[20:14] <Endymion> "Not any rumors regarding the moon..." Endymion states, in a likewise cautious state.
[20:16] <Beryllium> "Ah, well. It is probably just a rumor. After all, if the prince doesn't know about secret diplomatic missions to the moon, who would?"
[20:19] * Endymion freezes. "Interesting rumor..." he says, barely keeping it from sounding like a squeak. How had such a rumor spread?
[20:19] <Endymion> Especially with it being true...
[20:20] <Beryllium> "Yes it is." Beryl leans forward, prompting Endymion to do the same.
[20:23] * Endymion leans in, "I don't suppose you could tell me where you heard such an...interesting rumor?"
[20:26] * Beryllium smiles slightly.
[20:28] <Beryllium> "Your father would not take kindly to me revealing that, I'm afraid."
[20:28] * Beryllium takes a bit of flan.
[20:30] * Endymion snorts. "I doubt it, there's no reason for him to allow people to hear such rumors, it might give the wrong ideas."
[20:32] <Beryllium> "Indeed, so you can be certain that no one who is not in the loop has knowledge of this event. Which brings me to why I am here, my prince."
[20:34] <Endymion> "Oh? There's a reason now? I thought you were here to meet your brother originally," Endymion states with a raised eyebrow.
[20:40] <Beryllium> "Providence. I had hoped to meet you eventually. Not quite like this but one does not stare a gift horse in the mouth. My prince, I am to accompany you in your mission. And this flan is really beginning to grow on me."
[20:41] * Endymion makes a mental note to really talk to father in the morning. Once he'd had enough time to recover from mother's "fun" anyhow.
[20:44] * Beryllium checks her watch and rises.
[20:45] <Endymion> "Glad that you enjoyed it. I guess we might be seeing more of each other if your rumor is true," Endymion says, also rising, and not wanting to fully disclose the truth of the matter until his talk with his father.
[20:45] <Endymion> "Now if you don't mind, I think it's about time I go to bed now, after all."
[20:46] <Beryllium> "As you wish, my prince," Beryl smiles slightly. "As you say, we will meet again. Until then, I believe that blonde is eyeing you."
[20:46] <Misha> As Endymion rises, another chef rushes past him, this one holding a medium-sized bowl of maple syrup
[20:47] <Misha> She stumbles, and sends the bowl flying.
[20:48] * Endymion moves to try and avoid getting hit with the contents.
[20:48] * Beryllium uses the distraction and vanishes.
[20:49] <Misha> As he was trying to hide behind Beryl, and she took off unexpectedly, Endymion's attempt to escape this unharmed failed.
[20:53] <Misha> As he stands there, asking the Heavens silently 'Why me?!', another chef runs nearby with a bag of flour.
[20:53] <Misha> And we're done for today
[20:53] *** Misha sets mode: -m

Let's look at what Beryl-chan did afterwards!

Beryl returns home, to find her brother draped across the living room couch, shirtless. "How did your little rendezvous go, Sister Dearest?" he asks in a pleasant tone of voice.

"It went surprisingly well, dear brother." Beryl moves around the couch.

"A little bird told me that you mentioned the Lunar mission to the Prince," Akio says.

"It would have happened reguardless. This way, at least, I won't have to hide my presence from both sides."

"You're lucky to be alive, My Dear," he says, appearing behind Beryl. "I attribute this to the Prince's low intellect or, perhaps, his 'kind heart'." Akio snorts.

"Brother, surely you don't think so lowly of your prince?" Beryl's voice carries a hint of amusment.

Akio snorts again, and walks into the kitchen. A few moments later, he returns with a white moustache on his face.

Beryl smiles. "Surely the young, handsom prince knows what he's doing. The king in no fool."

"The King is no fool," Akio repeats, smiling in amusement, "which is exactly the Prince is as powerless as he can be."

Beryl pulls out a handkerchief and dabs at te milk mustache. "Really, Brother, I had that you'd have grown out of doing that."

He grabs Beryl's arm, pulling her to him. "Perhaps I did it just to trap you?"

Beryl vanishes, appearing behind him. "You will have to do better than that." She covers her mouth behind her hand and laughs. "OHhohohohoho!"

He smirks, and heads over to his bedroom. "You got me there."

Beryl follows anyway. "The night is still young. I'm sure if you try hard enough...."

Midway, he turns around, and gives Beryl a warning glance. "I would suggest having tight control over your powers, Sister Dearest, or the Prince will figure something out before his time."

Beryl sighs. "Yes, brother. I shall strive to be more careful."

"Excellent." Akio smiles. "Don't worry about tonight, Beryl. The King shall be informed of this in due time. Our damage control people are flawless."

"If the King can do anything tonight. I left with the impression he would be far too whipped."

"If I didn't know you any better," Akio says with barely restrained mirth, "I would think you were jealous."

"Jealous? Me? What ever do you mean?"

He gives her another of his infuriating all-knowing smirks, and disappears into the room, leaving the door slightly ajar.

Beryl ponders the portal, before entering and closing the door with a final click.

And what about Endy?

It's five at the morning, when Endymion makes his way back to his quarters, feeling exhausted.

With some trouble, Endymion goes to sleep, little Clarks and Beryls conspiring against him to steal his mother in his dreams. When he wakes up, the room is sunny.

Endymion goes take a shower and then get a change of clothes. He then checks the time and then goes outside, to hunt for his father.

OOC: Your watch shows that the time is a quarter to one pm.

Endymion checks the throne room.

As he walks towards the throne room, the Prince encounters Fred and George, who are staggering in the direction of the medical wing, supporting each other. The two look as if they had just sparred with a hurricane.

Endymion stops them and asks of them, "What happened?"

George attempts to speak, but his swollen lips prevent him from saying anything intelligible.

Endymion manages to catch the words "spar" and "PMS". He doesn't have to think to hard to imagine who it most likely refers to and makes a mental note to avoid the gym and the general area. "Is father in the throne room?" Endymion asks before letting them go.

Fred attempts to shrug, doubling over in pain from the effort.

"Right, well, move on," he says, letting them go get treated while going towards the throne room to check for himself.

When Endymion arrives to the corridor leading to the throne room and the royal chambers, a pair of guards salute him, and let him pass without a word.

Endymion knocks on the door to the room and calls for his father, "Father, may I speak with you?"

Silence answers the young prince.

Endymion looks towards the guards, and asks, "Is my father sleeping, or has he gone out? I need to speak with him."

"King Azusa went to inspect the Royal Guard, Your Highness," the two reply in unison.

"Oh, thank you," Endymion nods at them as he goes to the guards' place to meet up with his father hopefully.

As he walks, Endymion suddenly realizes he has no idea where the inspection would be held. He doubts it will be at the main barracks. Endymion doubles back and asks of the guards at the throne room if they know where his father is doing the inspection. The guards indeed know, and give him directions to the nearby lake. Endymion recognizes it, having travelled there to get to Professor Fuyutsuki's house many times in the past.

Endymion thanks them again and heads towards the lake.

They salute as he leaves. Half an hour later, Endymion finally finds the place where the inspection is being held.

Endymion looks for the familiar face of his father.

The prince sees his father, the King, address hundreds of loyal guards from atop a platform. His speech is passionate, and more than one guard's eyes are moist.

Endymion waits on the side, listening to the rest of his father's speech. He is weeping like a newborn babe, by the time his father is done. He feels quite inadequate in comparison to the guards, after hearing the end of the speech.

Endymion gets a hold of himself and waits for his father to free himself if he's busy talking with some of the guards.

"Ah, Endymion!" the King calls out, noticing his son. "What brings you here, Boy?"

Endymion rubs a finger under his eyes, getting rid of the last traces of tears as he replies, "Sorry to disturb you, Father, but I wished to speak to you regarding two matters. If possible, can we talk in private? Or will you need time here with the guards? I can go see Professor Fuyutsuki if so."

Azusa frowns for a moment, before motioning to the Captain of the Guard. "I have pressing business to discuss with my son. Carry on." Turning back to Endymion, the King waves his hand in the direction of Professor Fuyutsuki's house. "Let's talk there. The good Professor's input might prove invaluable."

Endymion nods as starts to walk towards the house, making the comment, "That was a good speech, Father. Very touching."

Azusa passes a hand through his beard, puffing out his chest. "You really think so?"

Endymion nods.

Chatting about the speech, the two reach the professor's home.

Endymion knocks on the professor's door.

"Please, come in," a voice sounds from the inside.

Endymion opens the door for his father to let him in, and follows once he does so. The two enter Professor Fuyutsuki's boathouse, where they see the old schollar fixing tea for himself.

"Hello, Professor," Endymion greets politely.

"Mr. Endymion," he greets, and turns around. Noticing the King, he bows. "Majesty."

Endymion looks towards his father and begins speaking, "As I said earlier, Father, I needed to talk to you regarding two matters which concerned me somewhat."

The king sits down on an empty chair, and looks at his son expectantly.

"First of all, yesterday I spoke with General Zoisite, and he mentioned General Jadeite in passing. His tone and statement made it sound like something had happened. I wondered if something bad had happened to him."

"That is a military secret, Boy," Azusa replies. "Need to know basis, only."

"I apologize for my curiosity then, it's just that I consider him a friend. Still, on the second matter. Yesterday, as I was walking through the gardens, I met an interesting woman by the name of Beryl. While I didn't reveal anything, she seemed to know about the diplomatic mission to the Moon." Endymion pauses at that point for a second before continuing. "She also made it seem that she was to travel with me to there. I wished to know if this was true, as you had made no mention of her when you talked with me yesterday."

"Beryl...." Professor Fuyutsuki sighs. "It's been a while since I heard that name last."

"Yes, she mentioned you as well, Professor," Endymion said with a small smile. "She said you made the best haggis she'd ever had."

"Beryllium is with the Super Soldier program," Azusa says, frowning. "That group is pushy, but we must cooperate with them... for now." Azusa frowns, peering into Endymion's eyes. "She must be watched at all time. Do I make myself clear?"

Endymion nods to his father. "Of course."

"A wise man said once," the King continues, "to keep your friends close and your enemies closer." He smirks. "I was that wise man."

"Beryl really is a sweet young girl," Professor Fuyutsuki interjects. "It's just that she's, well, an unstable maniac."

"Well, she didn't seem maniacal, although her mood did seem to change a bit nearing the end of our encounter," Endymion said to Fuyutsuki before turning back to his father. "It is good advice, and one that I'll keep to heart."

"Is there anything else either of you would be able to share regarding Beryl? And what can I share with my other companion to the moon, Alita?"

"You're taking that girl with you, then?" Azusa asks. "Good. I hoped I would see good judgement from you. As for Beryl," he adds, deep in thought, "try to keep her entertained. If she's occupied, that spy won't have time to sabotage our negotiations."

Endymion harumphs. "I just hope I can keep her out of trouble, she seemed to be hoping for some of that."

"Tea?" the Professor offers, holding two cups in his arms.

"No thank you," Endymion declines politely, hoping he could find something good to distract Beryl with. He'd have to spend lots of time with her to learn what she liked so he could distract her with it.

Professor Fuyutsuki nods, and hands one of the cups to the King, who takes it with gratitude. As the two begin to reminisce, Endymion hopes that the beauties on the moon will be worth his noble sacrifice.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake