News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Saillune

Started by Asrana, September 22, 2003, 12:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Raquel nods, blushing a little. "I almost stabbed our new employer when he came into my room and woke me to give us work."

She casually walks over, sitting down on Caelena's bed, and crosses her legs, leaning back on her hands. "Maa...Uhm, I know it's not our usual line of work, but I just accepted a missing persons job." Raquel notes almost embarrassedly. "It's fairly simple, though...they need us to find a wayward messenger, and it pays fifty gold coins, and letter of recommendation."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

Caelena blinked, frowning darkly for a moment. Shrugging for the moment, she leaned against a wall, casting her gaze outside.

"Mm...it should be fine, the letter's more important than the money if the receiver is well enough off. So who is the new employer?"
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Raquel sweatdrops. "I...Uh...I didn't ask." she admits, blushing. "By the way he cowered when he saw my knife, I don't think he's anyone shady...probably a city offical of some kind. He did mention aid for the township..."
---

Asrana

Caelena laughs, shrugging. "Alright...maybe if this gets around, we could even gain some kind of positive reputation...yeah right." Snickering, she shrugs.

"Guess we just wait then?"
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Raquel nodds, standing up and taking Caelena's hand. "Come wait in my room...he went to get the money...that's where he'll come..." she suggests.
---

Asrana

Caelana nods, smiling a little as Raquel takes her hand, waiting to be lead.

"Alright..." she giggled, smiling warmly at her long time companion.

Bean Bandit

Raquel gives Caelena a quick smile, then leads her from the room and down the hall, re-entering her own room, and gestures to the bed.

"Ah...make yourself comfortable." Raquel says, her cheeks turning pink. "I haven't cleaned up yet, though."
---

Merc

While Lina and her gang loot and shoot each other up, Kylen makes speedy travel to the capital of Saillune. His speediness is slowed somewhat, however, as an arrow landed in front of the horse as he travels alongside the outskirts of a small forest.

Kylen's heightened senses note it however, and even as the horse rears upward because of it, snorting and whinnying, Kylen is already grabbing the reins, and forcing the horse calm. The horse is quickly calmed as Kylen seemingly ignores the sounds of footsteps rushing out from the forest.

Once the horse is calmed, Kylen stares around at the men surrounding the cart and himself. There's about six of them, all sporting knives or swords of some sort. They're all grinning.

A masked man, much larger than the others, with only his eyes visible as all his body is covered in clothing,  grunts from the forest while stepping forward from behind them. His clothing strains against his powerful muscles as he moves forward, pushing one of his companions to the side, wishing to get a better look at something. His companions think to complain about the treatment, but instead follow his eyes to Kylen's cargo.

'TREASURE!' is the thought shared by all.

OOC: There are seven in front of you, counting the large man. The six smaller ones all have swords or daggers, the large man has nothing visible, he is simply covered completely. You can't see anything of him but his eyes.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Carthrat

"I'll give you a chance to leave with your lives," calls out Kylen. "But, I would be equally amused if you decline my invitation.."
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Merc

The large man grunts, obviously amused. His smaller companions likewise find it amusing, revealing this in their mocking laughter.

Carthrat

In one smooth motion, Kylen raises his bow, and, apparently without using any arrows, fires out three red bolts towards the lead bandits head.

Merc

The arrows fail to impact on the large man's masked face, his hand quickly having gone up, but failing to intercept them.

At least, intercept how he would have liked. The arrows, long shafts of almost solid-like blood remain halfway stuck through his palm. The eyes of the man show murderous rage as he shuts his fist, the shafts of blood breaking and the pieces not stuck in his hand falling. His other hand moves to the mask, as he pulls it off, revealing a smooth bald head, shining on the moonlight...which quickly begins to sprout hair.

His body trembles, clothing quickly ripping in areas as his frame grows slightly. Soon rags are all that's left of his clothing, hanging and clinging to his body surrounding wild black fur. His hands are now hairy appendages, sharp claws holding onto the crushed mask on one side, the other a fist, a somewhat healed set of scars present on his hand.

"Shouldn't have done that. He would have been much gentler in his human form," one of the bandits says with a smirk as his companion reveals himself as a werewolf, transformed under the touch of moonlight. His eyes remain on Kylen though, now alerted to the man's danger.

All of his fellow bandits have their weapons out, but stay back, obviously used to leaving their larger companion to do the hard work when intimidation fails.

OOC: Boy, just what is it what bandits having some sort of monster backup nowadays? Has Lina just made them all so insecure in their own abilities? ^_^

Carthrat

Kylen gives a murderous laugh, starting deep into the werewolfs eyes. "Transformed? Into what? A dog?" he snorts, loosing another trio of arrows into the bandit who spoke.

Merc

The man gets no reply as he nimbly dodges one arrow by shifting to the side quickly. He just barely blocks the second arrow which immidiately follows, slicing at it with his weapon, but there's no escape from the third, even being as prepared as he was. The arrow strikes directly into his eye as he raises his head. The shaft of blood becomes lodged through his eye and skull as he falls to the ground with a thud, dead.

The werewolf roars as he quickly charges at Kylen, his claw in the ready to strike and slice him to pieces as the human bandits make a nervous murmur amongst themselves.

Carthrat

Kylen continues to laugh, his darker urges revelling in fighting helpless foes and his normal, gentle self repressed under these black emotions.

While the werewolf strikes with his ineffectual blows, Kylen's form, bow and all, twists and mutates, eventually seperating into a swarm of bats that blow past the werewolf and rises up into the sky..