News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

Announcements....

Started by Asrana, May 28, 2002, 10:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asrana

This is where Folkan or I will put big announcements for the RPG.

The first one is our plan for moving from Delphi to here, which will take place as the players step through the gate to Dracol.

We MAY need to move earlier if Delphi goes completely psycho...

But so far we're sticking with the plan. ^_^
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Asrana

Since Delphi seems to drain my motivation to write, we're moving to Soulriders now.

I'll be writing a post to remind everyone what they're doing and posting will begin again.

Thanks ^_^

-The Dragomir Game Manager
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Ginnezumusha

Thank... uhhh... I'll stick with Cthulhu for now.  Oh and I might as well thank you, while I'm at it, Asrana.  =D

Merc

out of curiosity, seeing as the dragomir arc hasn't been posted to in about 5 months, are you even still planning to merge Dracol with Dragomir? o.O

Hell, are even some of the players, like Danax, still around? o.O
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Asrana

Funny you should ask now of all times...when we're finally getting to the point where the merge is a couple posts away. ^^;;;

As for Danax...I'm not sure, same with DP. I haven't seen them online recently, and while I have a way to shuttle DP into the background, I do not for Danax.

So, I'll allow a two day interdimensional lag period for Danax or DP to get a message to me and/or post. Hopefully, a larger group will get me to go faster. @_@

So yes, the merger will go down, and the players in Original Arc will arrive in Dracol soon. Sorry about the long wait. ^^;;

- Asrana

Merc

heh, funny thing that timing bit then ^_^

Well, will have to read up on dragomir again then, cause to be honest, I've pretty much forgotten most of the details by now ^^;

Also, if you have Kaye's character sheet, can you resend that back to me, either by AIM or IRC?
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.