News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Names and Faces

Started by Bjorn, October 01, 2003, 01:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

At Huitzil's suggestion, I'm posting a description of my character here, to eliminate the need to do so in the middle of the role-playing session.

Finnabog "Finn" Gunnarsdottir, mechalus

The first thing that strikes your eye is that Finn is the
fact that she's probably the smallest mechalus you've ever
seen -- barely taller than a T'sa, and slender to boot.  The
only thing ruining the fragile little waif image is the fact
that she's a little broader in the shoulders than you'd
expect....

Which is a second oddity.  Your ordinary mechalus is covered
in these plates and flanges that make them look like they're
dressed in some sort of Gothic armor.  Where those would be,
though, Finn just has slightly raised patches of a bronze
color over her (literally) copper skin.

Of course, it only takes a little time watching her to begin
to wonder if she really is a mechalus, after all.  She
certainly doesn't act like one, swaggering around in a
slightly blue jumpsuit, ear-length green and gold "hair" (if
you can call the mechalus protein-strands-and-wire combo
that) covered by a bandanna, growling in a thick Oberon
accent around the heavy bolt that, for some reason, she
chews on the way a human might smoke a cigar.  Still, she's
seems a lot more friendly than others of her kind, too.  At
least she can put a sentence together like a human being,
instead of a speak-and-spell AI.

Prince Herb

Aged 26, Nancy stands about 5'8" with an impressively proportioned figure. Her hair is dark blue, and her eyes are  magenta.   She wears a skintight back jumpsuit that leave the upper half of her chest exposed (although the shoulders are covered). Black gloves, black boots (to which she straps her gun and spare clips), and several belts complete the costume.

Her ship, the Principia Mathematica, is a Rhone-class light freighter, a classic design still in limited production today, with elegant lines and high-quality fittings.   Nancy loves the ship, which is painted British Racing Green, and will defend it against all comers.   Other people are welcome to their own opinions, but don't make Nancy cry...

Corwin

Sean Jeffries stands at 1.7 meters tall, weighing slightly under 60 kilograms. His chin is covered with day-old stubble the length of which he maintains almost religiously, refusing to either let it grow further or cut it altogether. Sean's smooth, black hair is pulled back into a small ponytail which barely reaches his shoulders, though it does manage to keep his long bangs out of the way. His eyes are dark, but looking into them from nearby reveals their true color, blue.

Sean, 32 years of age, has a medical practice at the Lucullus system. He works as a doctor in Trinidad City, home to Union Penate.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Dracos

(Full names here would be nice ^^; Better for referencing later)
Beep.  Status Desigination Requested.

I am a Rapid Response Mobile Defense Bot.  My official designation is Zippy.  I am owned by Miss Nancy Harrison for the purpose of personal defense and the defense of the Principia Mathematica.  I stand roughly 2 meters tall, humanoid in appearance with both hands and normal human style legs.  My frame is quite slender and at a glance appears to be a sort of metallic cermamic.  It would be quite noticable that I move with a rather smooth and graceful gait as far as a robot goes.  My recording systems are built in the style of a human head, blue 'eyes' staring coolly out from my head module without blinking.

(Think that's sufficient for first glance I guess.)

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.