News:

"If it has HP, we can kill it."

Main Menu

The big bang is coming up!

Started by Anastasia, October 08, 2003, 06:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

No, not Rei and Minako like that. -_-

Well, from the last few sessions, the big assault on the Dark Kingdom is coming up soon. As you may expect, this will be a full party session. Therefore, I'd like to run it at a time reasonable for all concerned.

I'd suggest at night, but I know that is probmatic for our resident Englishmen. Any time is open to consideration, I want to know a time that works for everyone, by hook, crook or calling in sick to work.

As I suspect this will be a time that I have to preplan, I want to set this up decently in advance so that we have minimal lag between the last normal session and this. If Ebiris, Merc and Panda can all get a fully free morning when I'm around for it normally, great. If not, I'll endevour to set up my next day off to be open for afternoon gaming.

And if we do get something set up, for fucks sake do NOT miss it or be late.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

For the duration of our current play (until the 25th), I don't have to be in until the evening (I'll be taking the 5pm train up town), and since I'm not exactly vital to the performance, I can pretty much ensure I have the day entirely off when we do the game.

Oh, and one more thing. Both Herb and I live in Scotland, and as far as I know, no one else in the game is from anywhere in Britain.

So, there are no resident Englishmen.

Corwin

Bah, you're Englishmen by occupation.  :p
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Merc

tomorrow's off for me, I have an exam in the evening and need to study. Friday, I can do between class and afternoon, same as I always have. I can't cut class due to a quiz, though I could go there a bit late. Basically, I'd be able to play from 11:45am-1:45pm and 2:45pm+ your time, Dune. Weekends I'm totally free, Monday I can cut (though I'd go missing for a around 20 minutes to hand in one homework assignment), Tuesday I can play 1pm+, Wednesday I can cut classes.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

thepanda

I'm good all friday except a 2 hour block starting at noon, central time.

Halbarad

As usual, I'm good to go all day just about any day; only exception will be Thursday between 1830 and 2000 GMT. (1:30 pm to 3:00 pm CDT for those who don't care to convert). Aside from that, I might be missing for five to ten minutes if we're playing when I need to go to or from work.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Corwin

Merc

Change of plans. I -can- post tomorrow. Apparently tomorrow is a football holiday. Whether my pchem teacher forgot or not, screw him and his quiz. Anyhow, if you guys wanted to game tomorrow, Makoto is now able to be there all morning.

Anastasia

And we game!

*equips ANGST boots, +10*
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Rei saved. Touch her again and DIE.

Anastasia

That's gonna make the tendril scene dicey, Corwin. ^_^
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Holy shit, they won.

Seriously, that was some insane gaming and rolling...Whew. Down one Dark Kingdom, anyone? Anyway, party time for the Sailors?

Celebration!
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

The fact that an attack of 630 damage almost -failed- against Metallia was insane, but yeah! We kicked youma ass! ^_^

Ebiris

Halbarad

Note to all prospective evil invaders: You don't want to deal with a ticked off Moon Princess.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.