News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

What's my motivation?

Started by Brian, October 16, 2003, 12:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

C'mon, people. We need a little help here; I've got two characters in the room, and I'd like to have them converse, but I don't want to do so (and have a long scene with just them and the Officer talking) without giving anyone else the chance to participate.

If you don't want to say anything, than just throw up another of those 'watching skeptically while remaining silent' posts so that we can move on to another scene.

I'm reluctant to proceed any further until I get an all-clear that says I won't be stepping on any toes. So if your toes aren't in stomping range, just say "Post, god-damn your eyes!" and I will do so in about 3.5 hours. (12:11 PM PST.)

We green?
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Beep.  I have calculated the cost-benefit plan of not moving versus moving and have prepared a report:

"Move or the Robot will kill this baby child."

o_o

"And then you."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Bjorn

Having posted my "watch and see" post, I am obviously in favour of posting a post, post-haste.

Were you going to do this conversation in IRC, or in the forum?  One would be faster, but the other would give others a chance to butt in.

Brian

Well, since both of the characters (not counting the officer, who is the GM) are me, I was thinking of just writing out the entire thing, and running specific lines by the GM in IRC before posting.
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~