News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Cowboy Bebop: Walkin' Ginn Waltz!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 19, 2003, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginnezumusha

"Yeah, and I think they're in trouble, so I should probably try to find out where they are."

Ginn tried Ed again.

"Are you SURE you can't find ANYTHING at all?"

Bean Bandit

Ed shook her head at Spike, the goggles giving her a disconcertingly googly-eyed appearance. "They're not even registered in the Mars Colony Manifest Registry Database...Ghosts....Ghosty-wosty...oooh,scary..."

Jet was staring intently at the screen as Spike and Ed spoke, and suddenly he coughed to get Spike's attention. "Uh...According to the commercial, they're gonna be in Tokyo in...four days." The bearded man observed.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Ginnezumusha

"Then, since my face appears on there too, shouldn't I be in Tokyo in 4 days?"

Bean Bandit

Jet gave Spike an incredulous look. "This has to be a joke, Spike. Earth is a junkyard...a death trap. You aren't going there, are you?"
---

Ginnezumusha

"I've walked into worse, haven't I?"

Ginn turned to look around the bridge.

"Now, where are we and how long will it take to get us to Earth?"

Bean Bandit

Jet frowned slightly, but fortunately, to judge by the yellow streaks passing the windows, they were traversing a gate, so the question wasn't too terribly strange.

He moved up to a navigational console, and checked it. "Three hours away from Mars." He told Spike. "If we divert once we get there, We can be at earth in a day or so."
---

Ginnezumusha

"If you please, we should probably do so."

Ginn turned back towards the rest of the ship.

"I'll see what kind of equipment we still got that I can use..."

Bean Bandit

Jet stared after Spike for a moment, then shrugged, adding the course corrections to the autopilot computer. "We keep going back to earth..." he muttered.

Spike made his way to the room that served as the Bebop's storage area, to find...a giant mess. Items were strewn everywhere, but none of it looked...'equipmentish'. However, a largish fridge in one corner had a type of locker sitting beside it that looked promising...
---

Ginnezumusha

Eyeing the refridgerator warily, Ginn stepped past it and opened up the locker, ready for trouble.

Bean Bandit

The locker seemed unwilling to provide trouble, however. The equipment inside had obviously seen hard use, but looked to be well maintained.

The most obvious item was the largish rifle that ended in four strange prongs, though there were two or three small pistols stacked beside the stock of the rifle. There was also a belt, which seemed to have a few devices attached such as a motion scanner, and a heat sensor, along with the goggle attatchments. Leaning against the other wall, a flamethrower sat, and by it's base, a carboard box and a re-breather also rested. on the shelf above everything, there were seven ammunition boxes for the pistols...
---

Ginnezumusha

Ginn opens the cardboard box first.

Bean Bandit

Inside the cardboard box, Spike discovered six carefully packed grenades, though half of them were of a somewhat different make than the other three.

A close examination of the box revealed nothing, save for the word 'Flashbang' written on the inside of the lid.
---

Ginnezumusha

I hope they're all flashbangs...

Ginn starts moving all the stuff out into the main room (the one with the couch and table) and organizing it.

Bean Bandit

Faye sauntered into the room, dressed in loose shorts and a muscle shirt, with a towel draped over her head. She eyed Spike as he sorted, curiousity overcoming earlier irritation.

"Why've you got your armory out?"
---

Ginnezumusha

"Heading to earth, need to pack lots of heat."

Ginn continues sorting.