News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

Cowboy Bebop: Walkin' Ginn Waltz!

Started by Bean Bandit, November 19, 2003, 11:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

The debris field, fortunately, appears to be thin enough to navigate through, albiet with some care. Swordfish responded instantly to the command, the throttle easing back to the bare minimum...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Ginnezumusha

Ginn, use to playing space simulators at home, decided to apply his skills here, in a real situation.

Ginn attempts to navigate through the debris field.

Bean Bandit

Spike's skill with spaceflight simulators is well used, and with a moment to become accustomed to the 3-D aspects of the debris field, the Swordfish slices effortlessly through the floating junk without any incident whatsoever.

As it dove past the garbage, the fighter finally came upon the planet's atmoshpere...
---

Ginnezumusha

Ginn looks for Japan.  Or at least any semblence(sp) of Japan.

Bean Bandit

Swordfish's navigational computers direct Spike's attention to a small island, where the computer seems to be trying to report something, but can't seem to hold onto the readings...
---

Ginnezumusha

Ginn steers the plane towards the island.

Bean Bandit

Swordfish knifed through the clouds, it's bearing unchanged, and heading staight for the former island nation until it pierced the final cloud layer...and suddenly, all the instruments went absolutely wild, gauges spinning dramatically...
---

Ginnezumusha

Ginn stayed on course, and looked for a place to land.

Bean Bandit

Without the instuments to guide him, Spike's flight became slightly erratic, though he managed to keep it mostly stable, until the island became land, and the land rushed up at him, and spike found himself with a largish school as the only open space long enough to land at...
---

Ginnezumusha

Ginn first circles the school, observing it from a distance before picking his approach vector and lining the plane up with it.

Then he reduces the throttle and tries to slow the speed (but not too much), while flipping the gear lever.  He then takes the stick and tries to gentle guide the plane down gently.

Bean Bandit

OOC: Roll +1 for Avation sim skills! >.> Success!

IC:

Surprisingly, despite the haywire instruments, Spike manages to guide Swordfish expertly down to the ground. While the landing is a little bumpy, the fighter sets down without incident, save for scores of frightened schoolgirls either staring, or running for cover, the jet coming to the front of the building...

OOC: XD Another thread merge! Spike moves to Magical Sensei...Kwoky-chan?!
---