WELCOME TO JUUBAN! We hope you survive the experience.

Started by Bean Bandit, February 20, 2004, 11:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Motoko led Tsuruko out onto a busy street outside the station. Across the street was a park, while they were surrounded mostly by commercial buildings. Stores selling everything from evening gowns to camping gear were nearby, with various services like buses and the subway operating between them. Motoko turned to her apparent 'sister', and tucked a lock of long black hair behind her ear.

"Where should we go from here?" she asked, with a quizzical expression

Meanwhile, in the subway station nearby, a red-headed girl dressed in a loose-fitting skirt, blouse and vest, along with a cloak obscuring these, disembarked from the subway, finding most people more than willing to give her directions as to where she needed to go.

Ritsuko left the station with a good idea where she was headed, thanks to the directions of a very polite older man, who also told her she was a credit to girls her age, dressing so modestly, and yet attractively...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Carthrat

Carthrat thanks the man and starts following the directions, thinking.

"Modest? Attractive? What? Oh, well. It's not like I'm scouting.."
[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Asrana

Tsuruko hummed, eyeing the shops around them. "I can buy gear on the way back, I guess...so straight to the temple, I would presume..."

She shrugged, smiling almost helplessly at Motoko. She didn't have all THAT much of a clue what was going on yet.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

Motoko nodded and smiled faintly, still apparently awkward, but warming up to her temporary sister. "Very well. Shall we walk, or would you prefer finding a bus?"
---

Bean Bandit

Ritsuko was mere steps away from the station when she was treated to an experience unique for women(And the occaisional VERY unfortunate man). A loud whistle pierced her eardrums in dramatic fashion, and once they stopped ringing, she heard a distinctly male voice call from behind her.

"Oi, sexy! A little fries with that shake, please!"
---

Carthrat

Carthrat blanches.

I'm *shaking* my *hips*? The hell is wrong with me?!

She continues walking, flipping the voice behind her the finger and hoping that'll be that.

Bean Bandit

OOC: Carthrat

IC:
After the sound of footsteps, the voice got closer, almost whispering in Ritsuko's ear. "Don't be like that, honey. All we're doing is having fun...you want to have fun with us?"
---

Carthrat

Carthrat glances over her shoulder.

"You're disgusting. Go away," she says, flatly.

Bean Bandit

OOC: Carthrat

IC: The boy swept a shock of thick green hair from his eyes, revealing a classic 'rebel' look. Not too 'pretty', but handsome enough that he probably did pretty well with girls.

"You're not even going to give me a chance to prove you wrong?" he smiled, amused. "I bet we could have lots of fun, if you gave it a chance..."
---

Carthrat

How to make him leave.. how to make him leave.. aha!

Carthrat turns around fully and looks at the boy.

"Maybe, boy, maybe.." she says, putting a hand on his chest.

"Just maybe, you shouldn't.." she continues, creeping the hand up his chest, over his neck, and onto his face.. just tantalizingly close to the lips..

"..take every girl.."

The fingers jump from the boys chin to his nose, promptly grasp it, squeeze tightly, and twist it sharply.

"..so lightly!"

Asrana

Tsuruko sighed at the familiar whistle echoing from a ways away. "Men..." she grumnled, shrugging and turning back to Motoko.

"Walking's probably a better idea, I'd rather not get caught on a bus if our opponent tries to attack us."
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

OOC: May

IC:
Motoko actually chuckled at that. "Isn't the friend we're going to retrieve a man?" she asked wryly.
---

Asrana

"Yeah," Tsuruko answered, shrugging with a grin. "He's horrendously self-conscious though. He's...a nice guy," she laughed, shrugging again.

Bean Bandit

Motoko frowned, glancing up the street at the source of the wolf whistle. "I have my doubts whether there is such a thing." she admitted, beginning to walk off, though waiting for Tsuruko to follow before she got too far.
---

Asrana

"And you thought I had issues, dearie," Tsuruko laughed, shaking her head. She followed behind Motoko, a little closer than before on the streets. "At least give them a chance to produce a gem or two from amongst the slag. And I understand you've had your share of problems with them, but blatant over generalization without realizing the potential for difference is a horrendous mistake."

Smiling a little softer, she tried to cushion the needling. "Wait for a little more experience, and try to look past your assumptions, ne?"