News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

A Cardcaptor, a Paper User and an Explorer walk into a bar..

Started by Bean Bandit, February 28, 2004, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwokinator

Kwok looked at Spike, then looked at Bolt, then looked at Nenene.

"I'll go by car, I think."

Bean Bandit

There were a few general nods from the children at this, though Asuna gave Negi an irritated frown.

Nenene shrugged, resigning herself to chauffer duty, and Tomoyo looked up at Bolt curiously. "You seem to be the leader." she suggested. "What'll we do?"
---
I love the games I've played here.

Music-chan

((OH MY GOD! I LIVE!))

"There isn't much room in the Swordfish II, but likewise, there isn't much room in Sumirada-san's car.  Those who are going to be the most use should probablly go in the Swordfish, as it can get to the disturbance faster."

'Yomiko shrugged, having remained silent through most of the goings-on.  She was nervous about heading into an actual fight, but it was a bit exciting as well. At this point though, she just wanted to get on with it.
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Kwokinator

"What?" Kwok shot Asuna a curious look. "Don't want to go by car or something?"

CyMage

Finding a clear spot away from the people, Sai stuck out his hand and pushed mentally.  Twisted pieces of metal, pipe and wiring melted together as they flowed from his hand.  A few seconds later what looked like a van without tires stood in front of him.

Turning back to the others he pointed behind him with his thumb.  "How about we take this instead?  It'll get us there faster then the car."

OOC: One aircar/van aviable for use. :p
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Bean Bandit

Tomoyo, Sakura and Kotone watched the process with interest, the Cardcaptor making a face. "Ew..." she shivered. Tomoyo's eyes lit up with curiousity as she watched the power activate, and the final results, seeming to file the information away. Kotone simply looked on with interest, having seen Bolt's power at work.

Nenene looked slightly weirded out. "Well, that'll probably hold the rest of you." she agreed.

OOC: ^^ Was wondering if that would see use. >_>
---

Ginnezumusha

CyMage

"Um..." Sai looked at all the people still standing around.  

Taking a deep breath, he yelled out his next words.  "Ok!  Everyone who is going to be in the fight, load up in the air car!  NOW!"  Letting his voice drop back to the normal level, he walked over to Yomiko.  "Want to ride shotgun?"
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Kwokinator

Kwok looks around, then points to himself.

"Am I going to be in the fight?" he said innocently.

Bean Bandit

Asuna tossed her head, her ponytails snapping lightly, and frowned. "If you're not, why am I here?" she asked Negi sourly, her hands on her hips.
---

Kwokinator

"'cause you love me, of course!" Kwok grinned widely in return.

"Just kidding," he wilted immediately, then started making for the aircar. "Let's go."

Bean Bandit

Asuna frowned and sighed, nodding as she followed Negi to the Air car. Tomoyo whispered in Sakura's ear, and the brown haired girl simply nodded, after casting a glance at the group.

"We'll head off there on our own." The black haired girl called. "We'll meet up with you."
---

Music-chan

'Yomiko' nodded to 'Bolt' and walked over to the aircar.

"Of course. Even though I'm not as tall as usual, it's force of habbit. I'd offer to drive but, well, neither I nor Yomiko have ever drove one of these, I'm pretty sure."

((Ugggg, long absense. I suck))
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.