A Cardcaptor, a Paper User and an Explorer walk into a bar..

Started by Bean Bandit, February 28, 2004, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Notecards fell to the ground like snowflakes over a large area, somewhat like sakura petals as Bolt looked at Yomiko, and Yomiko looked back, a somewhat hopeful and at the same time, knowing expression spread across her face.

"Cy? Sweetie? Is that you?"

The moment seemed to stretch slightly before Bolt replied, and a stray breeze caught the still falling notecards, and began to scatter them across the park...

--

Meanwhile, the three hangers on watched the moment with suprise, and a little bit of amusement.

Kotone smiled nervously at the other two girls. "I feel like we just stepped into one of Professor's Shoujo manga..." she observed, which set Tomoyo giggling behind her hand, and glancing sidelong over at Sakura...
---
I love the games I've played here.

CyMage

A nod was the only reply.  Sai moved towards Ra-chan.  "You're ok.  I was worried that something might have happened.   Did anything happen?  How are you holding up?"  Opening his arms for a hug, and not being one to babble on, he finished.  "I missed you."
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Music-chan

Without a word, Ra-chan closed the distance between herself and Cy and threw herself into his arms.  If she closed her eyes and just held him, she could almost convince herself that they were back home, in their own bodies, without any of this 'saving the world' stuff involved.

"I missed you too.  Oh how I missed you....I didn't think I'd find you this easily but I should have known."

'Yomiko' smiled self-consciously and pulled away just enough to get a good look at the man in front of her.  He was much, much taller than her current body, something she wasn't really used to.  And not nearly as skinny.  Well, there was a lot of differences, she guessed.  But the woman couldn't help but snicker a bit.

"Bolt Crank, huh? I'd recognize that guy anywhere.  I'd oddly fitting, though I almost expected you to be some sort of mage.  At least you're not a girl though. I mean, I've met up with Rat already."
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

CyMage

Ra-chan was much shorter then usual, but still fit in his arms perfectly.  He just wanted to stay like this for a long time, but knew they couldn't.

"Heh.  I don't think there are too many mages out there that have the combination of my good looks, skill and plain old coolness.  Though I think you're quite close to your normal self, Ms. Bookworm."  Even though it wasn't his face, that special smile appeared on it just for her.

Reluctantly pulling away a bit, he looked at the others.  "I see that we're somewhat on the way to getting all the 'chosen' ones together.  Karthuratsu Tanewaki, you, me and Sakura there.  Who still hasn't told me her name."  A little extra emphasis was placed on the last part.

Music-chan

"Do you know how odd it looks when Bolt smiles?"  'Yomiko' grinned a little, then glanced over at the others.  Yup, that was definitly Sakura and her friend, but she didn't recognize the other girl at all.

"It's gotta be one of the guys.  There were only two of us women and I think we'd own up to it right away.  Thus far, we have a more women in our team than we did when we first started.  Rat is some girl from Those Who Hunt Elves, one of our team members is some minor character from Love Hina and at least one other is Aino Minako."

CyMage

"Oh, yeah.  Let me introduce the others.  You might know Tomoyo, and this is Kotone.  I'm kinda helping her get to where her brother is and she's helping me find my way here."  Sai looked at the girl with Yomiko.  "I'm guessing she's with you and knows about the situation."

"You said Karthuratsu Tanewaki got one of the girls from Those Who Strip Elves?  Airi, Ritsuko or Celcia?  If it's Celcia, it'll probably be her normal form from what you said.  Though seeing her in the pooch form might be worth a chuckle or two." He sobbered up a bit.  "Though yeah, I did get lucky by ending up as a guy."

Music-chan

Yomiko glanced back at Nenene and waved a little, even though the woman was still on the phone.

"Yeah, that's Sumirada Nenene, one of the girls from the ROD tv series. Which I haven't watched yet, unfortunatly. Heh.  And Ritsuko! That's who Rat was.  I haven't seen THAT show either but I remember the name from when he introduced himself. Or herself. Or whatever."

"Speaking of which, Rat went into Juuban to try to find Minako.  We're probablly going to have to meet up with them eventually, though I was suppose to find Motoko's sister as well.  The Love Hina girl."

With a sigh, 'Yomiko' leaned wrapped her arms around 'Bolt' and burried her face in his chest. It was a little gratuitous, true, but it had really been a trying day.

"For the moment though, I'm just glad we found each other."

Shukuen

Shukuen sighed, though reluctant to break up the waff-fest, there were more important things to worry about.

"Sorry to interupt, but we should probably go join up with the others now."

CyMage

"Yes, yes.  But I still want to know which one you are.  I figure you're not Kwok."  Sai kept his arm around Ra-chan as he talked.   "I would like to get to the others, but I would also like to ask Tomoyo for a favour.  She mentioned bodyguards and I wondered if I could borrow some... equipment from them."

Bean Bandit

Tomoyo smiled slightly. "I can ask for a few things..." She agreed, "But I'll want to come along. This looks looks interesting." she repiled happily.

For his part, Keroberos was staring at the pile of paper Yomiko made. "Is there a Paper card? That looks useful..."
---
I love the games I've played here.

Shukuen

"Wait, I already..." Shukuen paused, then sighed despondantly. If Sai didn't bother to pay attention, why bother correcting him?

"Come on then, or would you rather we leave you to your cuddling?"

Upon hearing Kero's comment though, Shukuen lost his train of thought and stared blankly at the plushie.

CyMage

"Yes, you already said 'Karma'."  

Sai's face lost any trace of emotion for a moment.  "Which tells me nothing.  If you are one of the 'chosen ones', use the name I know you by.  The ones that aren't accounted for yet are Ginnezumusha, Ryder, Kwok, Shukuen, Bean and May.  You're one of them.  Though I bet you're either Ryder, or Shukuen.  The others wouldn't beat about the bush like that with me.  Kwok might, but I know him enough to recognise him."  Pulling Ra-chan closer, he faced the girl.  "So until you start trying to be part of a team, we're staying here."

Shukuen

Shukuen sighed, collecting her thoughts before she said something... improper.

"This is where the problem lies, 'Sai'", she stated as calmly as possible. "You do not know me and haven't tried to know me. And I find no reason to socialize with people such as yourself."

Turning around, she heades back to the comfort of the shades. "I'll be waiting by the trees. Just finish your makeout session so we can get this mess over with."

CyMage

Face remaining neutral, Sai made up his mind.  "Fuck this.  I don't want unreliable people with me.  You can stay here for as long as you want."  Smiling at Yomiko he said "Lets get going and meet up with the others then.  We'll get by with less people somehow."

Turning to Tomoyo, he finished.  "Don't worry about the favour I wanted.  We'll be on our way.  Stay out of trouble, eh?"  With that said he turned towards the car and begun walking with Ra-chan.

Music-chan

"Oh for CRYING OUT LOUD."

For someone so small, it was amazing how well 'Yomiko' could stop both herself and Bolt in place. With annoyance written all over her features, she looked up at the blond man and practically shook her finger in his face.

"You, stop being an idiot."

Pivoting quickly, she turned to grab Sakura's arm before the girl had gotten very far and jerked her back towards the other two. "AND YOU! You stop being a jerk! We have enough problems as it IS and I don't need two stupid MEN having some sort of ego trip on me! I don't care if you DO look like a little girl, you are so obviously a guy it hurts my head to think about it. I hardly know ANYONE from Soulriders so you tell ME who you are, straight out, knowing that I won't mummify you in paper if you do so, okay? Look, I'm not trying to be a bitch but I've had a VERY stressful day and neither one of you are helping."

Maybe it was a woman's talent, but somehow Yomiko managed to glare equally at both man and card captor, despite the fact that they were standing on oposite sides of her.