A Cardcaptor, a Paper User and an Explorer walk into a bar..

Started by Bean Bandit, February 28, 2004, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyMage

Sai relaxed and waited.   He did have better stuff to do then argue, but those could wait a bit longer.
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Shukuen

Shukuen glared at the offending appendage on her arm, resisting her first impulse. "Could you please release me? I'm not anyone's doll to be dragged around, I can walk fine on my own."

"Very well, sir," she grounded the title out as calmly as she could. "For the good of this mission, I shall comply."

Mock saluting with her free arm, she stated her alias, "Agent Shukuen, reporting as a representative of Lady Order."

"A word of warning," she added, her voice straining to stay even. "As far as I am concerned, this is strictly business. Regardless of how stressful your day was, you have no right take out your frustrations with me."

Her glare softened into curiousity. "Unless of course, you really are looking to make enemies."

CyMage

Ignoring the puffed up little girl, Bolt presented his arm to Yomiko.  "Well, my curiosity has been satisfied," he nodded, "Shall we go and meet with the others, m'lady?"

Music-chan

With hardly a word (and for the moment, ignoring Cy), Yomiko picked up Sakura under the arms, carried the girl over to a convient bench and plopped her down so that the card captor was standing and looking at Yomiko directly in the eye.  The woman's eyes were narrowed, but calm.

"Shukuen, you have no right to be pulling an attitude now. You have been rude and unforgiving.  If I was a suspicious person, I'd seriously doubt whether you were actually acting under Order as you don't behave like you are. I want no tension, as we have to work as a team, but you and Cy didn't seem to realize that. I appologize for losing my temper, but if you are going to act no better than a child, then we are going to have troubles. For heaven's sake, even Sakura herself acts better than how you are."

"And this is business, but I hope that it won't become a sore point.  If we ALL behave, then we will end up better off in the long run.  Okay? We can't just work together. We have to be a team."

Sticking out her hand, Yomiko gave Shukuen a steady gaze, something that looked a bit out of place on the woman's usually-befuddled features.  "Truce? Shall we go find the others?"
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Shukuen

Taking a few calming breaths, Shukuen gazed straight into the older girl's eyes.

"Fine, truce," she said flatly. "Let's just get going before I start regretting this."

Bean Bandit

OOC: *Walks in and baps you all* Thread delayed by eight days...>_> GM magic giving you a shove. POSTS, people. >_> Unless there's a problem, in which case, I'm understanding, but only If I know what it is. Talk to me, y'all.

IC:

Back at the car, Nenene had just closed up her phone when she was approached by a hapless looking brown haired young man. He tapped on the window politely, then froze, and Nenene noted with amusement that he was staring at the front of her shirt. She snickered to herself and rolled down the window. "Yeah?" she prodded gruffly, and the guy looked up sharply. "Uh...I was sent to talk to 'Order's Team'" He stammered.

Nenene rolled her eyes. "Figures. Well, stick around, they'll be back soon."

The young man nodded, and leaned against the car to wait. Nenene was both amused and slightly disappointed that he didn't try anything else she could punch him for...
---
I love the games I've played here.

CyMage

"Very well.  Lets get going."  Taking Yomiko's hand in his, they walked off towards the car.  Once they got there, Bolt raised an eyebrow at the guy.  "And you are?"

Bean Bandit

The guy bowed, sweating a little at Bolt's sudden appearance. "Hideki Motosuwa. Uhm...Are you...'Order's Team'?" he asked nervously.

Hideki wasn't a small guy, but Bolt was quite a bit larger, and loads more intimdating. Nenene raised an eyebrow at Bolt, casting a quick, smirking glance at Yomiko...
---

CyMage

The eyebrow crept up a bit further.  "Perhaps.  What do you want?"  Bolt casualy shuffled his feet a bit... Ending up half covering Yomiko from the new guy with his own body.

Bean Bandit

"I'm supposed to give you something." Hideki replied nervously, licking his lips a little, and fishing into his pocket.

He withdrew...A tiny person.

Well, it looked that way, anyhow. A little girl, no bigger than one's hand stood in Hideki's palm. She was dressed mostly in shades of pink, in what looked like a tiny harem outfit. The look was finished off by dark pink hair tied up in a bouncy ponytail coming out of a metallic looking cap.

She raised one tiny fist in an enthusiastic greeting, or a possible random shout. "Ayyy!~" she beamed, then took a good look at Bolt and shrieked, jumping up and glomping onto Hideki's nose, which in turn made HIM jump, and fall over backwards with a crash.

"Master, he's SCARY!" She wailed.

"Sumomo-san!" Shouted another tiny voice, and Hideki's pocket wriggled, and ANOTHER tiny person came crawling out, this one dressed in a minature kimono, and with black hair tied in pigtails, each with two large bells attached. "You KNOW Hideki-san is easily startled." She growled, putting her hands on her hips indignantly.
---

CyMage

Bean Bandit

Hideki was busy attempting to relieve Sumomo's death grip on his nose, but the other tiny person turned to Bolt with a curious look. "What do you want?"
---

Music-chan

"Hideki! Sumomo! Oh my goodness, she's so CUTE!"

Ra-chan didn't need long to realize the people in front of her and she slipped out from behind Bolt's impressive bulk and went in for a close-up look at the pink little persocon.

"Hello Sumomo-san!"  Careful not to scare the little machine, 'Yomiko' held out her hand towards Sumomo so she could jump on that, instead of clinging to Hideki's poor face.  "You can call me Ra-chan."
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

Bean Bandit

Somewhat cautiously, Sumomo looked up at Yomiko, and suddenly, with a hesitant energy, she released Hideki, and leaped into the dark haired woman's hands. "Master?"

For her part, the dark haired persocom put tiny fists on her hips and looked flatly up at Bolt. "Well?"
---

CyMage

Sai finaly recognised the names.  "So what is going on here?"