News:

"Why do you call it soulriders?"
"Because we grind your souls, hopes, and dreams down ... and ride the wave."

Main Menu

This weekend - Senshi versus a whole new world!

Started by Anastasia, March 24, 2004, 01:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

In effect, be free as possible this weekend and Friday. We're gonna get down to business.

Two notes. Firstly, I will work on Friday after all. It's the week before the huge JHACO inspection at work, and everyone is tits up panicky about it. I have enough extra shit to do to fill another six hour shift. -_- Sorry, but it can't be helped, unless I want to work Sunday.

Secondly, I may need to depart on Saturday for an hour or two. No big, and it may not happen.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Liddo-kun

Friday should be clear for me, although I have to be somewhere at 5pm PST, though I doubt we'll be gaming at that time slot.

Either Saturday or Sunday (I'm still unsure) I'll be gone for an hour or two as I have to go visit the folks, but I should then be back to game and stuff.
Liddo-kun: Bjorn is the rain gutter in which all the dirty thoughts of humanity flow into?
Bjorn: I prefer, instead, to think of myself as the crap that blocks the rain gutters, causing the dirty thoughts of humanity to back up, fill the streets, and flood your basements.