Are You Man Enough To Reshape Reality?

Started by Bjorn, May 14, 2004, 05:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bjorn

The odds are impossible.  The obstacles are unthinkable. But the rewards... unimaginable.  Five warriors battling. Their only thought,

TO SURPASS COR AS THE MIGHTIEST OF RPGS!

Er.  To save the world by winning the Contest, and thereby earning the right

TO BECOME THE TOP POSTERS OF THE SOULRIDERS FORUM!

That is.  Determine the further course of humanity, setting it on a new path of strength, and thereby giving it the chance

TO AVERAGE FIFTY POSTS PER DAY!

NO, goddamnit!  To defeat the Enemy, the unmaker of all that lives!

On a serious note: The Day After Tomorrow RPG (unrelated to the movie of the same name, especially since it's supposed to be named The Doorway Beyond Tomorrow, but hey, reshaping of reality is our business) is currently short one PC.  This isn't an immediate opening; a new character can't be introduced until the end of the current chapter, which will likely take about a month more.

The daily activity in the game is quite high, and the game times are variable, depending on people's schedules.  In general, though, most gaming tends to occur between 2PM and midnight, PST.  

What we're looking for is an interested player, willing to keep up with the general pace of the game, who is (obviously) compatible with the rest of the group.  If you're interested, we encourage you to read the game forum, and to join us in #etherooc on irc.nabiki.com, where we discuss, plan, and mock.  

Please direct questions either to Rez or to myself, since our GM is a busy, busy man, and if you take his free time away from our gaming, we'll have to kill you.  He's ours, goddamnit.

Carthrat

[19:14] <Annerose> Aww, mouth not outpacing brain after all?
[19:14] <Candide> My brain caught up

Dracos

Give in.

We will eat your soul.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Halbarad

I'd be interested. <_< Been following it since the beginning, and I really like what I've seen so far.
I am a terrible person.
Excellent Youkai.

Bjorn

Just as an update -- there are currently multiple contenders for the one open spot.  They will be dueling to the death.  Unless you think you can kill all of them first, I think it's safe to say that this opening is no longer available.