Advancing ahead

Started by Anastasia, May 22, 2019, 10:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

Long Duration:

Everyone:
Create Magic Tattoo: +1 Spellcaster Level, CL 32, Duration: 24 Hours.
Spoiler: ShowHide
+1 spellcaster level.

Create Magic Tattoo: Spell Resistance 20, CL 29, Duration: 24 Hours.
Spell resistance equal to 10 + 1 per three caster levels.

Create Magic Tattoo: +1 Luck to Attack, CL 25, Duration: 24 Hours.
+1 luck bonus on attack rolls.

Magic Vestment +5 (Shield), CL 23, Duration 23 Hours.
+5 armor bonus to armor/shield.

Greater Magic Weapon:Life-Drinker +5, CL 33, Duration: 32 Hours.
enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls of +5

Mind Blank, CL 33, Duration: 24 Hours.
This spell protects against all mind-affecting spells and effects as well as information gathering by divination spells or effects. Mind blank even foils limited wish, miracle, and wish spells when they are used in such a way as to affect the subject's mind or to gain information about it. In the case of scrying that scans an area the creature is in, such as arcane eye, the spell works but the creature simply isn't detected. Scrying attempts that are targeted specifically at the subject do not work at all.

Energy Immunity (Cold), CL 33, Duration: 24 Hours.
Immunity to Cold.

Energy Immunity (Electricity), CL 33, Duration: 24 Hours.
Immunity to Electricity.

Energy Immunity (Acid), CL 33, Duration: 24 Hours.
Immunity to Acid.

Mass Energy Immunity (Sonic), CL 33, Duration: 24 Hours.
Immunity to Sonic.

Epic Mage Armor, CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
This spell is identical to mage armor, except that it grants a +20 armor bonus to armor class.

Agility of the Dragon Princess, CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
+4 insight bonus to Dex.

Mind of the Dragon Princess, CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
+4 insight bonus to Int.

Endurance of the Dragon Princess, CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
+4 insight bonus to Con.

Self Only:
Elemental Body (Fire), CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
You have the benefits of the attune form spell (page 17) with respect to the appropriate element.
You are immune to poison, sleep, paralysis, and stunning, and are not subject to extra damage from critical hits or flanking. You gain darkvision out to 60 feet.
Fire: Fire immunity, burn (those you hit in melee and those who attack you with natural weapons must make a Reflex save or catch fire, with a save DC equal to that of a fire elemental of the same size).

Bibliotheca Arcana, CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
+15 insight bonus to all knowledge checks and may make knowledge checks untrained. Perfect recall of memory and anything heard/read. Speak all languages.

Heart of Air, CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
+10 ft enhancement to fly speed.

Heart of Fire, CL 33, Duration: 33 Hours.
+10 ft enhancement to land speed.

Pre-Combat (10 min/level):

Everyone:

Heroics, CL 33 Duration: 330 minutes.
Improved Initiative.

+4 to initiative checks.

Spiderskin, CL 33, Duration: 330 minutes.
+5 ehnacnce to Natural Armor, racial bonus on saves vs. poison, racial bonus on Hide checks.

Hamatula Barbs, CL 33, Duration: 330 minutes.
Any creature that hits with a handheld or natural weapon takes 1d8 points of slashing and piercing.

Combat Readiness, CL 33, Duration: 330 minutes.
+6 insight bonus on initiative checks. If flanked, opponents gain no bonus on attack rolls.

Interplanar Telephatic Bond, CL 33, Duration: 330 minutes.
Self +11 gain a telepathic bond that functions on the same plane and across planes.

Self Only:
Spell Turning, CL 33, Duration: 330 minutes.
Turn 1d4+6 spell levels of spells and spell-like abilities.[/i]

Battlemage's Touch, CL 33, Duration: 330 minutes.
Use your caster level plus your casting ability in place of base attack bonus and dexterity modifier when you make ranged touch attack rolls with a spell you cast.

Pre-Combat (1 min/level):

Everyone:

Power of the Huntress, CL 33, Duration: 33 minutes.
+10 enhancement to str, dex, con. +8 enhancement to Natural Armor. +20 competence bonus to Hide/Move Silently, +6 to iniative checks, cannot be flatfooted, gain Combat Reflexes feat, and scent special quality.

Blade of the Vampire, CL 33, Duration: 33 minutes.
Weapon deals an extra 1d8 points of damage to living creatures, heals user for equal amount.

Self Only:

Dolorous Blow, CL 33, Duration: 33 minutes.
Weapon's threat range is doubled, and critical threats are automatically confirmed.

Alyssa Songsteel
HP: 347/347 (281base)
AC: 76.
Spells Active: Magic Vestment (CL21), Create Magic Tattoo (Spellcaster Level/SR/Attack) (CL32/29/25), Elemental Body: Fire (CL33), Mind Blank (CL33), Bibliotheca Arcana (CL33), Energy Immunity: Cold/Acid/Electricy/Sonic (CL33), Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Spiderskin (CL33), Agility/Mind/Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Greater Magic Weapon +5 (CL33), Heroics (Imp. Init) (CL33), Hamatula Barbs (CL33), Combat Readiness (CL33), Interplanar Telepathic Bond (CL33), Spell Turning (CL33), Power of the Huntress (CL33), Blade of the Vampire (CL33), Heart of Air (CL33), Heart of Fire (CL33)
Bonuses: SR 20 (CMT), +1 Caster Level (CMT), +1 Luck Attack (CMT), +15 Insight Bonus to Knowledge checks (BA), +20 Armor Bonus (EMA), +5 Armor Bonus/Shield (MV), +5 Natural Armor (SS), +5 bonus vs poison (SS), +5 bonus on Hide (SS), +1d8 damage (BoV), +5 to attack (GMW), +4 Insight Dex/Int/Con (DP), +4 Init (Heroics), 1d8 to attackers (HB), +6 Insight Init (CR), +10 Enhance Str/Dex/Con (PoH), +8 Natural Armor (PoH), +20 Comp. Stealth (PoH), +6 bonus Init (PoH), +10ft land speed (HoF), +10ft fly speed (HoA)
Total Combat Bonuses: SR 20, +1CL, +6 ATK, +25 AC, +13 NA, +10 Init
Negative Conditions:
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

While I work up a spoiler block, is there anything you'd like the others to contribute?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

I'll be honest here, I don't know Druid or Cleric casting anywhere near like I know Wiz (and I ain't that fantastic at that), so just anything that helps or stacks or gives temp HP?

Edit: Someone needs to do 1x Mass Energy Immunity to cover the Fire Immunity hole. Alyssa's pretty hindered here for it.

Anastasia

Part 1 done, part 2 after reading this post above me.

[spoiler]

Jarem
HP: 570/570
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+1 (+1 luck), Damage+0 AC+2 (+2 princess), Saves+0 (+2 fort/ref), Skills+0, Checks+0 +1 caster level spell resistance 20 (check +8 enhance to natural armor), +12 init, +10 enhancement str/dex/con, 1d8 extra vampiric damage.
Resources: Turn Deific Foes 8/8 Smite 6/6 Knight's Challenge 21/21 Law Devotion 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Create Magic Tattoo (CL33), Create Magic Tattoo (CL29), Create Magic Tattoo (CL25), Mind Blank (CL33), Energy Immunityx3 (Cold, Acid, Electricity) (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Sonic) (CL33), Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Agility of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Mind of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Spiderskin (CL33), Hamatula Barbs (CL33), Combat Readiness (CL33), Interplanar Telepathic Bond (CL33), Power of the Huntress (CL33), Blade of the Vampire (CL33)
Notes: Tripping: +12 CMB/CMD on it, free attack on trip, make a DC 32 Fort or be unable to rise for one round.

Emily
HP: 569+31/569
Negative Conditions:
Aura: Courage 10ft (+4 morale vs fear)
Bonuses: Attack+0, Damage+0 AC+0, Saves+0, Skills+0, Checks+0
Resources: Dragonfire Wrath 11/11 Channel Energy 14/14 Lay On Hands 33/33 Blinding Speed 25/25
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active:
Notes: Spell shield to reduce damage.

Ianvasah
HP: 591/591 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources: Protection Domain 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active:
Notes: Has notes for shapeshift on her sheet.

Bastian
HP: 595/595 (fast healing 2)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active:
Notes:
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Jarem drops mass energy immunity (fire) at CL33.

Emily will drop 5 greater heroisms (CL34) and a celestial valor (CL34) when you leave. She'll many moments of prescience herself as well.

Ianvasah has a back up superior resistance if anyone needs it.

[spoiler]

Jarem
HP: 570/570
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+1 (+1 luck), Damage+0 AC+2 (+2 princess), Saves+0 (+2 fort/ref), Skills+0, Checks+0 +1 caster level spell resistance 20 (check +8 enhance to natural armor), +12 init, +10 enhancement str/dex/con, 1d8 extra vampiric damage.
Resources: Turn Deific Foes 8/8 Smite 6/6 Knight's Challenge 21/21 Law Devotion 1/1
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Create Magic Tattoo (CL33), Create Magic Tattoo (CL29), Create Magic Tattoo (CL25), Mind Blank (CL33), Energy Immunityx3 (Cold, Acid, Electricity) (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Sonic) (CL33), Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Agility of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Mind of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Spiderskin (CL33), Hamatula Barbs (CL33), Combat Readiness (CL33), Interplanar Telepathic Bond (CL33), Power of the Huntress (CL33), Blade of the Vampire (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Fire) (CL33)
Notes: Tripping: +12 CMB/CMD on it, free attack on trip, make a DC 32 Fort or be unable to rise for one round.

Emily
Negative Conditions:
Resources: Dragonfire Wrath 11/11 Channel Energy 14/14 Lay On Hands 33/33 Blinding Speed 25/25
Spells Used: 5 6th level sorc. 1 10th level sorc, 1 11th level sorc.
SLAs Used:
Spells Active:

Ianvasah
HP: 591/591 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active:

Bastian
HP: 595/595 (fast healing 2)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active:
Notes:
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Sounds good to me. BTW, any of my buffs that are Chain (I think pretty much everything that's listed at Everyone) hits 21 total people, so there'll be buff spill over to the Soldiers we take along, if we take any.

Anastasia

Okay, final question - how are you getting there?

[spoiler]

Jarem
HP: 570+20/570
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Bonuses: Attack+9 (+4 sacred, +1 luck, +4 morale), Damage+4 (+4 sacred) AC+6 (+4 sacred, +2 princess), Saves+8 (+10 fort/ref)(+4 sacred, +4 morale), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0 +1 caster level spell resistance 20 (check +8 enhance to natural armor), +12 init, +10 enhancement str/dex/con, 1d8 extra vampiric damage, immunity to fear, +2d6 holy.
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Create Magic Tattoo (CL33), Create Magic Tattoo (CL29), Create Magic Tattoo (CL25), Mind Blank (CL33), Energy Immunityx3 (Cold, Acid, Electricity) (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Sonic) (CL33), Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Agility of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Mind of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Spiderskin (CL33), Hamatula Barbs (CL33), Combat Readiness (CL33), Interplanar Telepathic Bond (CL33), Power of the Huntress (CL33), Blade of the Vampire (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Fire) (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL34), Celestial Valor (CL34)

Emily
Negative Conditions:
Bonuses: Attack+9 (+4 sacred, +1 luck, +4 morale), Damage+4 (+4 sacred) AC+6 (+4 sacred, +2 princess), Saves+8 (+10 fort/ref)(+4 sacred, +4 morale), Skills+4 (+4 morale), Checks+0 +1 caster level spell resistance 20 (check +8 enhance to natural armor), +12 init, +10 enhancement str/dex/con, 1d8 extra vampiric damage, immunity to fear, +2d6 holy.
Spells Used: 5 6th level sorc. 1 10th level sorc, 1 11th level sorc.
SLAs Used:
Spells Active: Create Magic Tattoo (CL33), Create Magic Tattoo (CL29), Create Magic Tattoo (CL25), Mind Blank (CL33), Energy Immunityx3 (Cold, Acid, Electricity) (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Sonic) (CL33), Epic Mage Armor (CL33), Agility of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Mind of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Endurance of the Dragon Princess (CL33), Spiderskin (CL33), Hamatula Barbs (CL33), Combat Readiness (CL33), Interplanar Telepathic Bond (CL33), Power of the Huntress (CL33), Blade of the Vampire (CL33), Mass Energy Immunity (Fire) (CL33), Greater Heroism (CL34), Celestial Valor (CL34)

Ianvasah
HP: 591+20/591 (fast healing 3)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:

Bastian
HP: 595+20/595 (fast healing 2)
Negative Conditions:
Aura:
Resources:
Spells Used:
SLAs Used:
Notes:
[/quote]
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

I has Gate and Greater Plane Shift prepped, so whichever is better.

Anastasia

Greater plane shift has a capacity limit and since you're bringing soldiers, I presume Gate.

Fire.

It's so hot you could burn alive in a moment.

Everything burns here as you step out, a small cave. The din of battle is here, as a human sized fire elemental looms. The din of battle is outside - steel and screams, words of power and words of dying regrets.

"Zaaman Rul prepared this spot for your safe arrival," he speaks strongly accented Common, "We thank you for your aid."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods in thanks, the fire that's replaced her hair dancing on it's own, and replies in Ingan, "Thank you for the effort and the welcome. I'd offer better greetings, but there's work to do. What's the situation and where do you need us?"

Anastasia

"You're near the western front," The elemental replies, "We need you to wipe out an enemy force that's breaking through, or at least slow them down."

Jarem nods, "We can do that. Fire elementals?"

"Giants as well, along with various supplementary forces and Imix cultists," The elemental replies.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods and turns to the others,

"Jarem, when we get there, find the friendly Commander and organize reinforcing the lines, or take command. Bastian, hunt the enemy Commander. Ianvasa, Emily, shock and awe. Hit hard and fast. Create a breach point if you can. I'll hit the lines and shift as needed. Opinions?"

Anastasia

"Let's wait until we get eyes on it," Jarem says, "It's a good basic plan, but we need to know the situation first. We have generalities now."
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Alyssa nods.

"I just want roles. We could end up in five places, but general ideas of what everyone is doing will help keep us moving. Let's go."

Alyssa heads out!

Anastasia

Meanwhile words boom across the battlefield.

Let it be known far and wide! The brave and gallant Imix responded to my challenge of facing me after I crushed his army by shooting at me from extreme range. Sadly, it wasn't very effective, but at least his words are very strong! Truly, a bonfire of boundless courage burns within Imix's noble soul! A shame that Imix considers those serving him as sacrifices, but I suppose they've chosen their fate by following such a worthy leader?

Let it be heard that a coward mewls from her hiding place, unable to do anything but talk. A few tinders are thrown and she thinks herself powerful, when she is nothing but a victim of her own arrogance.

Forward, today is the day we burn them all.

"Mom," Emily murmurs, picking up her step. "We have to hurry."
<Afina> Forever.