News:

Populated by the admins and moderators of your other favorite sites!

Main Menu

Deep into the Infinite Stair

Started by Anastasia, November 08, 2019, 02:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

You fly down.

It is a long voyage, but one can hardly admit it is unpleasant. No, you are held by a lillend, carried with a strong armed gentleness. As they fly, they sing. Gentle songs that lull, surely something that would reduce a normal soul to sleep. It is no great thing for you of course, nor for Jessica, even as they croon along.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

She can at least relax, trusting that after showing Vivantha's crown they'll be well looked after by Demissa and her friends, so Alicia relaxes and feigns sleep here on the stair while her avatar keeps her mind busy elsewhere.

Anastasia

It merely takes time then. Time you spend at rest, eyes closed. You hear the flat of winds and the gentle sounds of the wind until at last..."You can awaken them now, " Demissa commands.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

A moment after that and Alicia squirms in Demissa's arms, stretching a bit without dislodging herself and looking around. "M'up," she mutters groggily.

Anastasia

"Good," Your ride says as you're put down. You're standing on a large stone platform, several buildings of stone about. Nothing fancy, but it's open and airy, lots of room for fliers.

Jessica does the same with a grunt, "Thanks," she manages.

Demissa nods, "We're almost there," She instructs. "Follow. Do not wander off."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Patting herself down and checking her weapons first, Alicia nods afterwards. "Lead on, then."

Anastasia

You're all lead into a home - a home of stone, a front door for a two story building, roof accesses noted. There's open spaces in the roof, big enough for even a lillend to enter and exit. The front door is opened, "Visitors come," Demissa announces, "Please come forth if you are here!"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

Alicia waits behind Demissa, her sensual blessing spell long expired but she can still surely hear if anyone's around.

Anastasia

The lillend that emerges is nude - as they all tend to mostly be by their nature, for what it matters for semi human creatures - save for a metal top that covers her bosom and nothing else, made of what looks to be shining silver. Her bottom half is a tail and decorated with various silvery piercings, dozens of them below.

"Yes?" she asks, "Who are you and what do you seek of me?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"Call me Kate," Alicia says, taking Vivantha's crown out of her bag of holding again to show it off. "Vivantha at Aurora told me to look up Valnala for some deep lore about the staircase."

Anastasia

The crown is examined, "Then you have my services," Is the answer you get, "This would not be given over a trifle. What lore do you speak of?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

She puts the crown away again and then looks at her feet... or rather the floor and what's beneath. "We're trying to find the bottom of the staircase."

Anastasia

"Hmph." A less than fond look, green haired bangs hiding her face. She brushes them aside before, "All this for some legend of treasure?"

Here Jessica hmphs right back, "You got opinions about this?"
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"So you think it's just treasure down there, whatever junk adventurers have dropped over the side of the stairs over the years piled up for the taking?" Alicia asks, her own tone not giving much away.

Anastasia

Valnala hms at that, "Then why do you seek the bottom?" she asks right back.
<Afina> Forever.