News:

Because we're grown ups now, and its our turn to decide what that means.

Main Menu

Funerary Rites

Started by Prince Herb, September 04, 2004, 09:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Herb

Caflice rolls 10+3=13 for sense motive ; a fail

Amarande seems composed enough.   "I assure you I know secrets that Hannah does not ; our abilities are complementary."

Seraya

"Very well... after we get the equipment we'll need, you'll come with us to the cavern." She has no reason to deny the girl, and if she indeed can cast spells, she might be a major help to the expedition.
Seraya Shadowharper

Robbie

Caflice nods a little. "Well, she can go... But we must be careful. If the rest of that place is anything like the room we were in, I think that it must be filled with vicious monsters and traps."

Prince Herb

The girl considers this.   "I don't know anything about fighting or disarming traps, but I'm sure that you three do, so I will have to rely on your abilities in those areas, and I'll do what I can to make sure that you don't regret taking me along."

And so it is settled.   Lysimachus says that he has sacrificed a chicken to read its entrails, and the auguries are not good for the party to set off until after the funeral ceremonies, some three days hence.   This, then is how long the group has to prepare for its next exploration.

I'm assuming you will be taking a full load of adventuring kit with you.   If there are any special preparations you want to make, or unusual you want to take, specify them in your replies before the game moves to the funeral proper.