News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Dracol Arc

Started by Asrana, September 01, 2002, 11:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

"Nothing that I can think of." Wraith admitted. "This is a bit out of my area...I'll have to play it by ear." he said, leaning back.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

Sefeya nodded, flexing the fingers of her right hand absently. "I'm assuming you'd rather eat alone and not in the officer's mess, so your dinner will be brought up to you in about an hour." Her smile remained, but it had become slightly weary again as she headed towards the door.

OOC: Bean, remind me to talk to you about this on AIM tonight. *thinks we're a couple posts from finishing o.o*
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.

Bean Bandit

*Timeskip!*

Wraith stood from the small table, pushing the chair back gently as he did, ignoring the remains of the small meal left on his table.

Morosely, he stood and walked to the window, staring out at the view of the palace yards pensively. After a long moment, he turned back toward the bed. He considered it briefly, but the memory of the attack earlier was still fresh in his mind. Pulling himself up and sitting on the windowsill, his back against the frame, he closed his eyes...and slowly fell asleep, sitting in his window...
---
I love the games I've played here.

CyMage

Calen adjusted his equipment minutely as he waited.  He barely moved or made any sound as he did that.
He's history...play with fire and you get burned."-Magus

And then the mage drew his two handed sword.  "Shit! We're screwed!"

Ginnezumusha

Nabiki shuffled around in the entranceway, wondering where the heck was the others.

Merc

Kaye nodded as he shifted to a more comfortable standing position, and like the others, simply waited for the person Asrana was expecting.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.