Ami/Miroku: Personality Clash!

Started by Carthrat, October 07, 2002, 05:48:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyderHakubi

"You know, I could say the same about you 'Miroku'..."  Ryder replied as she jumped down from the roof...
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Kwokinator

"I'm not Miroku," Kwok explained. "Somehow I got stuck in his body when I woke up one night after getting drunk.  I still hope that it's an alcohol-induced nightmare or something, but hey."

"So who're you?"

RyderHakubi

"This isn't a nightmare unfortunatly... And trust me, I ended up alot worse than you."  Ryder replied as she crossed her arms across her chest and glared...

Kwokinator

Kwok snickered.

"I can tell," he pointed at Mercury's chest. "Unless you're originally a girl, that is."

"And you still haven't said who you are yet," he persisted.

RyderHakubi

"Of course I haven't told you who I am yet... I still don't know who the hell you are." Ryder replied...

Her stone cold eyes softened a little, and she added, "Sorry, it's just that I'm not in a trusting mood right now... I've been a girl a whole day, and someone who happens to be in Miroku shows up.  It's suspicious..."

Kwokinator

"I asked you first," Kwok leveled a stare at Mercury. "I'm not that well off, you know.  I've been fighting the youkai you just saw the entire day."

"It's common curtesy to answer first when you're being asked first, isn't it?"

RyderHakubi

"I suppose I should... It's only fair after all..."  Ryder said with an almost evil glint in her eyes...

"I am known as Valentiez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser the 3rd..."

Kwokinator

Kwo glared at Mercury.

"Like hell," he almost spat. "I've heard Ryder use the same excuse before in an RPG or something.  Besides, the look on your face says it all."

"Now who are you again?" he glared.

RyderHakubi

Ryder went-wide eyed as she heard Kwok talk...

HE KNOWS ME!?!?

"Who... used that excuse again?"

Kwokinator

Kwok waved a hand in dismissal.

"Ryder's a friend of mine," he explained. "You probably don't know him.  Kinda cool, kinda nuts."

"And stop changing the subject, dammit!"

RyderHakubi

"Grr... Who are you calling nuts!" Ryder yelled as she slapped Miroku...

Wait... Damnit...

Kwokinator

Ow... that slap kinda hurt... waitaminute... there's only one reason why she'd react like that...

"So you're Ryder, huh?" Kwok smirked. "I think you've been spending too much time as a girl.  You're starting to slap people like a girl."

RyderHakubi

"You want something to hurt, eh?"  Ryder said with her eyes showing fire...

"BOOT TO THE HEAD!!!!"

And because a Boot to the Head is unblockable, Kwok was booted in the head...  Thankfully not on the heel side...

Kwokinator

Kwok fell to the ground, twitching in pain.

"Ow.." he groaned as he slowly got back up. "I'm glad Miroku's body can take so much punishment cause he gets smacked on the head so often..."

"Hmm..." he mused. "I wonder which body can take more punishment... me or him..."

RyderHakubi

Ryder sweatdropped and bowed apoligetically, "Gomen nasai... I just was ticked off that you'd say something so stupid.  Only person I know that could say something like that is..."

Her eyes seemed to take on a thoughtful look, and after a few moments she added, "Hey Kwok..."