Once Upon a Shrine...!

Started by Bean Bandit, March 24, 2004, 05:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

OOC: A response!
[23:29] * +Musk-bot --> "Ami-chan rolls 2d6 for Venusy Whip action, yet again, and gets 5."
[23:38] * +Musk-bot --> "Ami-chan rolls 2d6 for Mars, the cutting torch. and gets 7."

IC:

Minako's hands glowed, and a long, glowing ribbon of interlocking hearts snaked from her hand, twisting and writhing like a living thing. There seemed to be no end in sight, the chain just kept coming, and coming, shearing off the remains of the arms as it encircled the monstrous beast.

Rei followed up the entrapment if the beast with a cry of her own. "Fiiiiiahhh SOUL!" A searing stream of white hot flame burst from her fingertips, cutting open the chest plate of the beast, the edges burning to slag as it's innards were exposed...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Bean Bandit

OOC: * +Musk-bot --> "Ami-chan rolls 2d6 for Kurumi heart crushin' action, and gets 6."

IC: Kurumi shot the Senshi of Flame a startled look, but then noted the hole in the beast's chest. "Chance..." she muttered, sprinting down the steps, and hoping her speed was equal to the titatic strength she found in this body...  

Kurumi blurred down the shrine steps, a pink and blue streak until she found the right step, and she launched herself into the air, rocketing with a jump straight into the gaping hole...which promptly sealed itself up behind her...
---
I love the games I've played here.

Asrana

"Speed it up, Motoko!" Tsuruko ordered, moving around to the monster's rear as Kurumi jumped in.  

Taking a few steps to build up speed, she jumped as high as she could, aiming to come down on the shoulder blade with a heavy two handed slash. She had to hope Motoko would get the drill, and come in from the opposite side, or things were going to get messy.
lt;Kotono>  (Currently looks like a 16-year-old girl):I walk up to the leader and say, "Are you so sure you want our money?" and use my alter self ability to grow a massive bulge in my pants.