News:

I have a dream that one day, men will be punched in the face not for the color of their skin, but for the awful content of their character.

Main Menu

Sense Fog

Started by Brian, June 16, 2004, 04:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian

Radagast nods, glancing about the execution/imprisonment chamber.  "Certainly," he says agreeably.  "What would you like to discuss, Lord Bloom?"
I handle other fanfic authors Nanoha-style.  Grit those teeth!  C&C incoming!
Prepare to be befriended!

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"Just some things, I'm curious about your weaponry."   ~I hope you don't mind me using one of my skills for a private conversation, I don't want this to get out any further than it needs to and risk panic or ill notice.  I have the ability to see magical auras and analyze such things...I am wondering if this could help~

Dracos concentrated on the memory of watching Elric, the careful examination of the man and his auras, the magic around him, passing this to Radagast.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Radagast shrugs his shoulders, shivering uncomfortably.  "I ... let us discuss this away from the cold of the dungeon," he suggests.  "I think my quarters are more appropriate for such a discussion."

Eske glances around the room, nods at Radagast, and then opens a portal back to Radagast's study, stepping through and motioning for you to follow.

Interesting, Radagast's surface thoughts read back to you.  This could help.  I will need to create a device such that we can espy Elric from afar.  With your powers, we should be able to find out what his power is anchored to, and then destroy it.  Or deal with it appropriately, at any rate.

Radagast steps through the portal next.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Dracos follows through the portal.

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Once you step through, Eske drops the portal, and says, "I need to walk for a bit.  My head hurts."  Radagast nods at him, and Eske heads out of the room.

What do you think of as far as plans go? Radagast asks.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

~Plans in regards to what in specific?  I could walk around looking for elric's anchor but I have no clue what I'd be looking for.~

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"And if we could see him, we could see where the anchor went," Radagast says, once Eske is clearly out of earshot.  He rubs his chin.  "Looking around randomly probably won't hurt ... but I honestly wouldn't expect much in the way of results, and in all honesty, such a task isn't really appropriate for a man of your status."  He frowns.  "Unless you want people to think you odd," he adds.

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"I know.  I'm aware of the issue.  Such movements would draw attention that'd be read poorly.  What were you saying earlier about being able to do stuff if I can see him?"

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"I will try to assemble something which will let us scry on him," Radagast says.  "But this is obviously difficult or I would have done it before.  I need -- somehow -- one of Elric's personal possessions, or ... say ... a lock of his hair."  He looks speculative.  "Of course, as freely as he left corpses across the field, this still may not work."

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"What about using Parthipan's abilities?  I could read his spying on Elric right to you as he does it.  Help me understand what you need to see and I can turn my mind to coming up with plans to do so."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

Radagast raises an eyebrow and considers this.  "If you could see through his eyes as he spied on Elric, that could work," he says.  "We certainly lose nothing by trying."

~exploding tag~

Dracos

"There are always other opportunities too, depending on how much you need.  If we have glass and can build a telescope, we could also scout him out that way once parthipan notes where he is.  Anyhow...should we try this now?  It can be obscured currently under talking with you."

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

"We'd need Parthipan, first," Radagast points out.  "I don't know where he is."

~exploding tag~

Dracos

Dracos briefly checks if Bjorn's dropped his mindboard or not, if not writing ~Hey Bjorn, do you know where parthipan is?~

Dracos
Well, Goodbye.

Brian

You send ... but Bjorn's closed the connection, and you can't see him at the moment, so nothing happens.  Radagast looks at you expectantly.

~exploding tag~