News:

"In closing, we have the best hobby ever. The End."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Corwin

I don't have any, so I'll use it to have an even Str.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Corwin

-69,550gp for level 2 lab repairs.

---

Our remaining cash is:

Assuming people are fine with liquidating the hairpin, gauntlets of night's touch and the spellbook, we will have:
15,699.24+8,400+35,000+15,000+25,000=99,099.24gp

99,099.24-27,000-69,550=2,549.24gp

Merc

Don't forget that Dana gave up her original +2 str bracers (4000g) for funding.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Corwin

Yuthirin

Once essential components are in place (ex., Forcefield & Lab), I think we can go back to loot splitting. However, if our gear/loot drops continue to be awesome, I'm fine with all of my share going to Aurora's well-being.

EDIT: Or what Corwin said. That's fine too.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

Leather gloves with adamantine hooks. Wounding Gloves of Natural Attacks +3. Price check?
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Quote from: Yuthirin on November 23, 2011, 04:38:51 PM
Leather gloves with adamantine hooks. Wounding Gloves of Natural Attacks +3. Price check?

As a Necklace of Natural Attacks from Savage Species. Wounding and +3 equals +5 total, for a price of 50,600 gold. If you meant +3 total, as in +1 and +2 from wounding, the price is 18,600 gold. Bear in mind this applies only to one natural weapon - your bite would be outta luck, presuming you put it on your normal strikes. This also assumes not getting whacked with the off slot price modifier. It's gloves and you used unarmed strikes, so I'm inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt there.

For reference, the Necklace uses the following pricing scheme:

QuoteMarket Price: 600 gp, plus the cost of the enhancement bonuses, multiplied by the number of natural weapons affected. A +1 necklace of natural weapons that affects one natural weapon costs 2,600 gp; if the same necklace affects six natural weapons, it costs 15,600 gp.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Filmarous loot. All of it is magical.

1 greatsword
1 signet ring. It has a symbol of a gray tower on a red background in a gray, inverted triangle.

4 longswords
4 blue robes.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Bone necklace utterly annihilated, spellcraft rolls for anything else:

[22:43] <Jaela> roll 5#1d20+25 spellcraft as needed
[22:43] * Hatbot --> "Jaela rolls 5#1d20+25 spellcraft as needed and gets 193." [5#1d20+25 = 43, 37, 40, 34, 39]

I presume only the first four rolls are needed.

Corwin

Using this as reference, and this as our cow prices, we're down to 1,549.24gp. But we have so many cows we'll never run out, even with Annalise!

Anastasia

Quote from: Anastasia on November 29, 2011, 04:44:37 PM
Filmarous loot. All of it is magical.

1 greatsword
1 signet ring. It has a symbol of a gray tower on a red background in a gray, inverted triangle.

4 longswords
4 blue robes.

Unbowed: Large Cold Iron Greatsword+1. This powerful sword resonates with regenerating creatures. In the hands of a regenerating creature, they deal an extra 1d4 points of damage and enjoy a doubled rate of regeneration.

Unbroken: This signet is emblazoned with the symbol of Dispater(The Iron Tower on a red background in a gray, inverted triangle), said to be patronage for a valuable task done.  When worn, any iron or iron based equipment carried or used by the wearer is unbreakable. In effect they have infinite hardness. Effects that bypass hardness entirely can still damage or destroy equipment. In addition this ring grants a +2 enhancement bonus to natural armor and a +2 armor bonus.

Cold Iron Longsword+1, flaming.

Cold Iron Longsword+1, frost.

Cold Iron Longsword+1, shock.

Cold Iron Longsword+1, chaotic outsider bane.

Robe of Armor+4, grants a +4 bonus to hit points.

Robe of Armor+4, grants a +4 bonus to saving throws vs spells and spell-like abilities with the chaotic descriptor.

Robe of Armor+4, grants a +4 insight bonus to dexterity.

Robe of Armor+4, grants a +4 bonus to CMD.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Is anything EVIL? And if anything is EVIL, did the fun B1 religious redemption quests make their way into B3?

Anastasia

Quote from: Corwin on November 29, 2011, 05:04:23 PM
Is anything EVIL? And if anything is EVIL, did the fun B1 religious redemption quests make their way into B3?

The ring radiates overwhelming evil. None of the other equipment does.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Huh, I thought I posted about the redemption stuff. It's possible, but you'd need to pray and inquire about the item in question.
<Afina> Forever.