Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corwin

For the record, I don't have a preference myself aside from a desire for consistency. Be it split all ways always, or split between participants.
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Yuthirin

I'm at worrrrk. We went over this weeks ago.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

Going to assume we'll just go with splitting by participants from now on, then.

Total = 204,200g

Half to Aurora = 102,100g

Splitting rest between Ithea, Sylvie, Muirfinn, Kascha (when she reappears) = 25,525 each

Anastasia

Thanks Merc. I'll sort out what each of the NPCs will do with the money when they get back.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Anastasia

Large Cold Iron Longspear+1, frost. 12,000 gold.
Bloodfire Injection: Jamming this needle in and injecting the fluid heals 3d8+5 damage. Using this item is a standard action. 750 gold.
Tablet of Seeing: The inscriptions of this clay tablet allow scrying to be cast, as if it were a scroll of scrying. 700 gold.
Pearl of Power, 1st level spell. 1,000 gold.
Tome of Endurance+2: If read for 12 hours per day for 1 week straight, it grants a +2 bonus to constitution. However, the benefit does not come without a price. Subtle diabolical propaganda is inserted into the book. The reader must make a DC 27 will save each day. If by the end of the reading the reader has failed 3 or more will saves, they shift one step towards lawful and evil in both alignments. For example, neutral good becomes lawful neutral, chaotic evil becomes neutral evil and so on. This item is not priced, as it is a one of a kind stat boosting item.
Silver ring, inset with blue topaz: 700 gold.
A letter of credit with Sea Dragon Group, redeemable on demand for 4,000 gold.
90 coins made of Baatorian Greensteel, stamped on the front with a cold, haughty face and the back with the image of a glacier: 900 gold in metal value. An K:P check can be made here if you like.
Gem encrusted stone goblet, engraved with images of gemstones: 3,500 gold.
An iron locket: 20 gold.
Javelin: 1 gold.
1 thunderstone: 30 gold.
Signet Ring, the symbol on it is of a swan on a lake: 5 gold.
Loose coins worth 348 gold.

A letter, reading the following

General Raitalo

The continued efforts in Marambor bear fruit. The High Stone is becoming susceptible to influence on the matter of the catfolk; estimated 9 to 18 days until framing them as war criminals and liars can be affected; estimated 1 month until they can be captured and delivered to Governor Apasa's Shudderlings.  No opposition has appeared, nor any signs of interference or celestial meddling. The likelihood of a contact with Prince Ogremoch is ongoing but currently low; the local cleric is firmly beholden to Grumbar. Assassination or corruption is not recommended at this time. The corruption of the High Stone is encouraged; all the signs point to his gullible and relatively emotional nature weakening him. Care must be employed, for several incognito agents of Ogremoch have been detected.

In my professional opinion, I do not believe Ogremoch will be receptive and may be onto this operation by unknown means. Recommend limiting operational goals to the first circle of success.

Yig
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Anastasia on February 21, 2012, 03:20:23 PMTome of Endurance+2: If read for 12 hours per day for 1 week straight, it grants a +2 bonus to constitution. However, the benefit does not come without a price. Subtle diabolical propaganda is inserted into the book. The reader must make a DC 27 will save each day. If by the end of the reading the reader has failed 3 or more will saves, they shift one step towards lawful and evil in both alignments. For example, neutral good becomes lawful neutral, chaotic evil becomes neutral evil and so on. This item is not priced, as it is a one of a kind stat boosting item.

I will be happy to slap anyone who pleases to read this with Superior Resistance every day to help boost your chances!
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Corwin

Consolidating all my holy symbols into one, with the end result of boosting my blessed holy symbol with the Silver Badge of Angharradh (since it feels dumb to have two/three holy symbols and dualwield them). Using normal rules, it's 350gp x1.5 = 525gp for the base price, then 525gp /3 = 175gp for the crafting. Melting down my existing 25gp silver holy symbol and expending 150gp.

End result is... Blessed Holy Symbol: Given from the Book of Faith. When worn (a slotless item), this holy symbol grants a +1 sacred bonus to the caster level of divine spells and a bonus 1d6 to turn undead. Increases the effective caster level of Protection Domain spells and Abjuration spells by +1.

Dispelling Cord MkII +3. Base price of 9,000gp and reduced to 3,825gp with Afina's crafting.

Merc

I'm not really interested in anything except the tome and the letter.

Tome I think should probably go to Jaela though, given her suicidal combat tendencies, plus she only fails any of those saves on 1s.

Anastasia

Master and Sylvie aren't interested in claiming anything. Dana's sorta interested in the tome and sorta not. Fuck, she doesn't know right now.
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

3950gp for Afina to make a +1 keen shiftsilver elven courtblade.

She'll stump up 1,975 of her own cash for it if Jaela covers the rest.

Corwin

I want the swift action Gauntlet of Armor Storing anyway, so I'll sell the normal one for now. 14,000gp get. 1,975gp spent on my half of the cost.

Anastasia

Quote from: Ebiris on February 22, 2012, 03:18:04 PM
3950gp for Afina to make a +1 keen shiftsilver elven courtblade.

She'll stump up 1,975 of her own cash for it if Jaela covers the rest.

Refresh me on what shiftsilver does real quick?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Bypassed DR/silver without the hit to damage that alchemical silver has. Also, if the enemy has DR/silver, adds +2 damage.

Anastasia

Thanks. Any suggestions for a good name for it?
<Afina> Forever.