News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebiris

Proposed Goldenfire loot distribution:

Sharp Sunshine to Mirajane, Wand to Simmer, Sun Sword to Hanna/Morniel/Vivantha (whoever wants it most), and Sun Breastplate to... I dunno, whoever wants it?

Scrap adamantine can be used as materials for making stuff.

There's no real money or much in the way of saleable stuff there so we may as well just pass it around and look for profit on the next adventure.

Corwin

Looks okay. Let's go for exciting loot after we hit one of Lixer's places?
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

I thought Surraruthru might be keeping Wand, but it's up to y'all.

Mirajane takes Sharp Sunshine (will add once all this is done, club me if I don't). Morniel's interested in the sun sword. Anyone feel like looking for who the breastplate might be good for?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

32131.5 left.

Stealing Merc's math on this:

Light Mithral Steel Shield (1009) + Animated (+2 bonus) + 5 enhancement bonus = 50009/4 = 12502.25 = +5 Animated Light Mithral Steel Shield

This leaves me with

Merc

<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Ebiris

Quote from: Anastasia on January 23, 2016, 05:59:15 PM
I thought Surraruthru might be keeping Wand, but it's up to y'all.

It's actually not up to us since Wand is intelligent and has his own opinions. I figured he'd prefer to partner with someone that loves fire but if he bonded with Surraruthru that's cool too.

As for the armour, the only person it's an upgrade for is Mirajane who's gearless.

Anastasia

Good answer about Wand. He'll consider it and ask Surraruthru's opinion first. If he's not interested, it's easy enough to move on. If he is, he'll decide then.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Mirajane gets the spear and armor. Updating sheets now.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

On an RP side, Surraruthru would be pretty interested in having a super powerful intelligent wand as part of his (functional) hoard.

On a more meta side, it'd give me a lot more options for spells. I'm still half-figuring out how to stack things best and in what order to cast stuff, so it's sorta like a safety-net action option for me.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

Okay, he'll stick with Surraruthru in that case. AT worst, he can always get a new owner.
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Imagining the wand deciding Surraruthru isn't an adequate owner after hanging around him for a while and killing him in his sleep. Then waiting. Waiting for a new owner. Maybe he/she will be...worthy. And if not?

Quote from: Anastasia on January 24, 2016, 10:00:40 PM
AT worst, he can always get a new owner.

Corwin

<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

Anchor Knife

This dagger is made of stone as sharp and durable as steel. It is a dagger+2, keen and ethereal reaver. A creature struck by it is affected by a dimensional anchor spell (caster level 18th). Spell resistance is not allowed.
<Afina> Forever.

Anastasia

Crystal puts in the following request for the steam pixie:

She'd like new armor that can better cope with her Dexterity modifier (+12) and also give her good protection. She has 11948.9 gold to work with. She's willing to trade in her previous armor to help fund it.

[Armor]Millennium Chainmail, healing and commanding: Chainmail+1, max dex cap +8. Heals 2d8+5 HP if reduced to -1 to -9 HP. +2 competence bonus to diplomacy, +1 morale bonus to will saves of allies within 30ft.

Preferably without the +1 Will save, which is finicky enough that I tend to forget it.

With whatever's left over, she'd like to also investigate a magic lance. She's been making due with a longsword and it's rather suboptimal for charging. Should more funds for these ventures be needed, she's willing to sell the following:

[Reserve Medallion]Contact Medallion: Allows telepathic communication with one target.
[Potion]Potion of cure moderate wounds.

(She has a holy avenger she doesn't use much (it's medium sized and not to her tastes), but she's not willing to sell that on religious grounds.)
<Afina> Forever.

Merc

Quote[12:59] <Kotono> We need a steampixie signal. Like the batsignal but for when absurdly discounted prices are needed.