News:

No longer content with mere attendance, the middle-class suburban poseurs have begun to put their hands in the air and wave them like they just don't care

Main Menu

Loot thread 3: Booty, broads and booze!

Started by Anastasia, August 23, 2011, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

I'm in favor of adding the books to the library. Side quests are love.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ebiris

Yeah, if stuff can benefit Aurora it can do so. We'll add the books to the library and stick the robes aside in case anyone wants to try purifying them. Same with the dark skull. Either that or destroy them, they're not being sold either way.

Afina will spellcraft the small skull and silver ring, taking 10 for 47.

We'll call the ingot worth 15k if anyone wants to take it and spend their own money on the other ingredients to up their armour, otherwise it gets sold for whatever we can get for it.

Anastasia

Why are you spellcrafting the skull and ring, Afina?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Ebiris

Oh, I see. The way it's listed it's like the skull and the ring are separate items from the darkskull and the ring of protection. Nevermind then.

Alright, between the ring and the ingot that's 33k of saleable goods. We can consider the books to be the contribution to the Aurora fund so split that between Afina, Tryll, Surraruthru, Sylvie, Tannin, and the Master that's 2,750gp each unless anyone takes the ingot.

Any takers on that note?

Anastasia

Maybe, I'll check sheets and see if anyone's interested.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Iron Dragoon

I'm good with the above. I need a fat loot run soon, though. Want a couple things that are expensive.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Yuthirin

Nephrite

Oh, Moore would want to give the orb to Afina since he has a feeling she could make something useful out of it, if no one has any objections.

Ebiris

If a lich actually used it as its phylactery and then we killed it I could make a kickass golem, but as is I think the orb's just a fancy paperweight.

Nephrite

Oh, I figured it could be used to contain something stronger, but if that's the really only use-case scenario for it then we can just sell it.

I thought we might be able to maybe put a spark of goldenfire in it or something.

Yuthirin

Quote from: Ebiris on March 08, 2016, 01:27:50 PM
If a lich actually used it as its phylactery and then we killed it I could make a kickass golem, but as is I think the orb's just a fancy paperweight.

Lich hunt after the dragon hunt?

Ebiris

I'm hoping one or two will still be bumming around the ruins of Hopelorn.

Yuthirin

Nephrite

Well then, we'll totally hold onto it for that very purpose.