News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

My house is on fire, my dad has the flu and my dog is possessed!

Started by Anastasia, June 01, 2012, 01:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Your all purpose away/going to be late/not going to be here thread. Hopefully this won't see much use.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

So I'l be 30-40 minutes late for the first three weeks. Good times. Totally forgot about something I have every Tuesday night.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

I was initially correct. Two more weeks of being late, and then I will be available for all of game time.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Merc

I may be late today. Boss is sick, and I was volunteered to take her place at the HAZOP meeting (which has been ongoing all last week already, runs all day, and then I have to type up notes). So I expect to leave for home at least an hour later than usual.
<Cidward> God willing, we'll all meet in Buttquest 2: The Quest for More Butts.

Anastasia

Okay, next session is July 3rd. That's the day before the 4th of July in the US (duh). Will there be any holiday conflicts for anyone?
<Afina> Forever.

Zephyrus

At the moment, I have absolutely no conflicts. That may change as we get closer to the date, but I'm fairly confident that nothing will be going on the day before.

Anastasia

Ditto. I have no conflicts. July 4th itself is busy, but that's irrelevant for this.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Merc

Sierra

I am not aware of the Cid's presence being required for something other than gaming on this date.

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Sierra

Iron Dragoon

I may be absent for the July 10th game. I'm going out of town the week prior and I'll likely either still be gone, or may be too wiped out to play if I get back the night before.

Just a heads up.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Iron Dragoon

Also, for tonight's game (July 03), I'm going to have to cut out a bit early. Since we're going camping and white water rafting, I have to take my bro shopping for gear after he gets off of work. He finishes work at around 6 pm, and most of the stores we need to go to shut down around 9-10pm.

Game starts at 6 pm, so I'm going to have to cut out at 8 pm. The best I could do guys.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Merc

Since yuth tends to be late and there's no work tomorrow for me and presumably Cid et al, why don't we start late and run late? How long would shopping take?

And would anybody else be able to run late with tomorrow being a holiday? Above assumes thats not an issue obviously.