Beneath Dweomerheart (Surraruthru, Tryll, 87 days left)

Started by Anastasia, July 12, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

You'd have to take some time looking for magic items, which you simply don't have right now.

What do you mean by restrictions?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Calleigh looks around the room. "I don't think this is enough gold, Surru."
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Yuthirin

"Hey mister!" Calleigh points at the old man, "We need about half a billion gold's worth of stuff! Can you cover it?"
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I think we talked about this last night. I believe he's concerned about the statement "Take as much as you want, but not more than you need. Choose wisely."

Mostly because we need all of it. And probably more. A lot more.

Anastasia

Right. That's called a test of wisdom, bravado and luck. It's not something you can really quantify on your end of it, so I'm leaving it to Iddy to clarify his intent and proceed as he will.

Or maybe it's just a nutty old mage who doesn't care what answer you give him. One way to find out.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Yeah, Yuth was right. I thought it would be like pick 5 things, choose wisely.

"Indeed, we need a lot. We're gearing up to fight for a world where Bel has made a personal appearance. As much as I personally would like to take everything and add it to my hoard, it'll all be going towards equipping us for the fight. We likely need everything."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

The old mage chuckles as all of you talk and Canderella caresses his cheek. "Ah, many arguments about need and one succubus bringing the debate down with her sexuality." The old man reaches up and flicks Canderella's forehead, sending her flying into the wall like she was hit by a giant's club. "Kindly do not touch me."

I know Iddy's made several custom spells. Have you made any custom powers, Tryll?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Just Ataxia.

"Candy!" Calleigh frantically flies, following Canderella's flung form.

Anastasia

Canderella lies in a heap, dazed and groaning. "Did....did you see that goristro that hit me?" Her voice is rather out of it, faraway and loopy.

"I think I can agree to your demands, you've given to the Weave," The old man says.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Don't have much love for succubi, then? But thank you, I suppose."

Surraruthru takes out his portable hole for things to be shovelled into it.

Anastasia

"A lesson to her. She can tell you about it later," The old man chuckles warmly, "Good hunting." He's then gone, the pillar of eyes staying still.
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

"Well then. Let's clear this place out and get back to Aurora. There's work to be done, and I think Canderella would prefer having her nap in a bed."

Anastasia

"Calleigh," Canderella slurs her words long, "How comes you're so blue?"
<Afina> Forever.

Iron Dragoon

Surraruthru considers Canderella's words... A succubus/slaad hybrid trying to communicate...