News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Celebration (Epilogue, everybody)

Started by Anastasia, March 04, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Dragoon

"What if the Lifasa populace? How many are missing? Were anymore found or released? I'm sure there were plenty transported to Hell that need finding."
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Anastasia

"We're still sorting that out," Morniel says, "We may never have solid numbers, but estimates will be possible in time."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

"We do have our leads for that," Jaela muses. "The devils might as well prove useful while we're keeping them."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Iron Dragoon

"Well, that's a crusade of it's own, I suppose. The children of Lifasa will likely be searched for the God's only know how long. Speaking of, have we heard anything from our Godly allies?"

Anastasia

"Secondly," Morniel speaks up, "I have glad tidings. Seira's forces were pressed heavily at the end with Seira and Amaryl off the field - only for elven reinforcements to help save the day. They were lead by Ellese," he announces.

"Well finally," Tepen murmurs to himself, "Glad tidings indeed."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I'm glad she made it through her own trials and tribulations to return to us." Moore says.

Yuthirin

"Ohhh, Ellese came back? And stomped some devils? I bet she was happy." Calleigh says, abruptly lunging forward out of Balyss' hair and into the air.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Iron Dragoon

"Indeed. In any case, we should consider tasks that need organizing and who plans to go where. Efficiency will make this go faster and get us all where we want to be. I have a grove to establish, a den to build, and hydras to situate and transport... I'll need to study the magic on the cafeteria and copy it to feed them all, as a matter of fact. I plan to start on that after presenting myself to Seira. Is there anything that needs to be done in the Cauldron while I'm there?"

Anastasia

"Simply pass on our thanks," Morniel says. "Preliminary searches of Lifasa show that the world is restored to what it was before. Villages, cities and castles are awaiting people to return to them.  However, I believe there is a greater matter that must be considered - government."

A pause as Morniel goes to a window, a green and grassy field drenched in sunlight seen beyond Aurora's walls. "How is Lifasa to be ruled now? Let it be known that all but the foolish can see Hell will desire revenge, and will surely find ways to try and obtain it. While we have our cups overflowing with joy, we must not fall into defenseless laxity, either. One golden age ended on Lifasa, let us not be so arrogant as to think a second could not."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Can I interject and ask a larger, related question? What happens to Aurora?" Moore asks. "I realize the main push of the crusade was to free Lifasa, but I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say that its overall mission and the hope that it brought to people, even those unrelated to Lifasa, can't be overstated. I'm sure we were going to get to that point and I apologize for jumping over it, but the answer to this may also answer your question about government."

Anastasia

"That's a heavy question," Gisfal says from his seat, drinking deep from a mug of cider. "What now? Not everyone wants to keep fighting, and everyone here's earned the right to rest if that's what they want. Plus some will need to return to their previous duties."
<Afina> Forever.

Ebiris

"I'd rather have saved talking about Aurora for last," Afina speaks up. "But fine, we'll do it now. Aurora can't be retired, a fortress without an army is just a prize waiting to be claimed - and make no mistake, greedy powers across the planes will want to claim Aurora for themselves. And its army? Everyone here signed on to free Lifasa - that's done. Some might be eager to keep fighting the mere concept of evil, but I didn't recruit people for an eternal war here," she nods her little head towards the Jarl who was quite forcibly conscripted along with his merry band way back. "So either we come up with a new cause for Aurora, or someone else will do it for us."

Nephrite

"I don't think anyone needs to decide today what they're doing, of course." Moore says with a small shrug. "For me, personally, I'd like to continue work with Aurora. There are matters that I'd like to aid with here too," He turns and nods to Ilsenine at that. "But either way, it's good to have a discussion about next steps for everyone."

Iron Dragoon

"We could always put it in hidden demi-plane and rotate a guard through it. Maybe something connected to Elysium or the like. Enough of a crew to run searches for Lifasians or the like."

Anastasia

"One point - if Aurora needs a place to rest, free of the plans and plots of the planes for a time, I am certain my superiors will help you with that," Morniel speaks up. "You have ran your race, you do not need to begin another only out of fear of what will happen to Aurora if you do not."
<Afina> Forever.