News:

You have made a powerful enemy today, stop sign.

Main Menu

Chatting with ghosts (Jaela)

Started by Anastasia, March 07, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

2) I'd like to have a chat with Elena and Galariel. See if they're happy, see about their goals now, see if they'd like a way to travel outside Aurora via golems/ST-like solid holographic emitters.

Doing this one first since you and Afina both have conversations, then you'll do your joint thing and then off to individual things.

Once you're back in your quarters, getting Elena's attention is as simple as a few words. The ghost girl is wearing a splendid gown and drinking a glass of spectral champagne, waving and giggling. "Hiii Jaela! Congratulations!"
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Iron Dragoon

As a note, I offered to help Elena get mobile before. If you want Surraruthru in on it, feel free.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no... this is just a tribute.

Corwin

As matter of fact, so have I!

Jaela gives the bluette a giant spectral hug! "Thanks! And congratulations back at you! We couldn't have managed without you."
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

"You're welcome and congratulations again. You really did it! You won!" Elena laughs, "You saved Lifasa!"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Saved is right," Jaela agrees, shaking her head. "Have you seen what's outside? It's like the world got restored to its former glory. And we've got plenty people to start repopulating it."

She gravitates towards the couch, taking a seat and patting the empty space beside her. "You hear everything that goes on here, so you heard me say I'd like to keep on leading Aurora to fresh crusades. That said, how do you feel about it? Or Galariel?"

Anastasia

"We've been talking about it," Elena says, "We're for it, we don't want Aurora to be lost and forgotten again." She sits next to you and gives you a winsome smile, "Medi was always so driven, so committed to doing what he felt was right. Still though, remember life isn't only war. Some of my best memories of Medi's Crusade and your Crusade are the quieter moments. Like you, Annalise and a rug," A teasing little smile on Elena's face, "Or just the day by day bustle and hustle in between operations."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Jaela snorts. "Not the best day of my life, but I've had plenty quiet ones around these parts. In fact, I distinctly remember giving this cutie tips for impressing a standoffish angel-shaped key." Her answering smile is just as teasing, and she bumps her shoulder against Elena's. "How's that going, by the by?"

Anastasia

"We're doing great, Jaela," Elena blushes, "He can be so strong and stoic, then he lets just a little bit of tenderness show and I want to faint!"
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

Jaela giggles, leaning closer. "Gimme details!"

Anastasia

Blushing even more, "Um...well...." Elena pushes two fingers together, radiantly red. She then giggles and says, "Like if I'm in an outfit and I don't like it and I'm getting emotional about it, he'll come up, hug me from behind and tell me in his deep voice that he likes it."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Ooh! He's got good taste, too! Your outfits are adorable when you bother with them!"

Anastasia

A giggle follows, "What about you and Mirima. Have you two decided what you're doing post Crusade? Oh, and if you're going anywhere with Hanna, I don't think you're getting away from 27."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"I don't actually mind 27 so long as he obeys the simple rule of not going inside my bedroom. Since I have a suite, here, he can wait in the other rooms if he really wants to. I only had that talk with him when he really upset Mom, for her sake. Anyway, if you and Galariel don't mind entrusting Aurora to me and any other officer that stays on, I'll be happy with it."

Jaela leans back comfortably. "Gonna make the suites the best they can be and see what Medi meant by high luxury, and in more practical term build up the offenses since our upgraded defenses took the worst Hell had to throw at them and held. You two should speak up if there's anything you want, by the way. For the Aurora or for yourselves. Like that time we talked about making you a body that can feel things properly or even go outside the Aurora with us. How about it?"

Anastasia

Elena considers, "Right now...we just don't want to be left by ourselves again. As long as Aurora isn't abandoned, we'll be fine and can cross those bridges later."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"That's enough of an endorsement for me," Jaela says with a grin. "I'll look into the right spells for this stuff on my own -- I think Surraruthru mentioned something, too, so maybe he has some fresh insights. As for the old crew, we'll see who else wants to stay on and go from there." Glancing over at Elena again, she says, "I just had this thought that the Triune wanted me to rule a part of Lifasa in her name, or maybe administer? I dunno. And if I'm going to be some part-time queen for leisure in-between crusades, I want my oldest, closest friends to be able to visit my tree castle. And that means you, too~"