News:

"Destiny Challenged us and so we chose to end the world.  There was nothing to regret.  Nothing."

Main Menu

A New Beginning

Started by Anastasia, April 30, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

'We just finished looting this house. Your father has claimed the house itself for the crown. Unsurprising. It's his land. Either way. Give me your location, we'll join you.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

'The Prancing Stag,' Dana sends back, 'It's an inn. Room 230.'
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'We're heading out. Ebony, are you ready?' Tryll asks while Calleigh busily stuffs the last of the loot into her bags.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Ready," Ebony concurs, "Where are they?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Not here. Allow me.' Tryll makes with the teleportatium.

Anastasia

It's an inn room. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. This one is nicer, though, more like a suite. Dana's sprawled out an on overstuffed chair, sword and shield nearby. "There you are. Have fun with Imix's troublemakers?"

Ebony looks around and silently sighs, closing her eyes. "Where is he?" Ebony asks aloud.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"There was a sphinx riddlepuzzle thing that barfed acid on me when I got a riddle wrong!" Calleigh declares.

Anastasia

"Sounds neat," Dana says, just relaxing. "Oh, and bring out some wine for Tryll and everyone, they're back," she raises her voice. "Put on some pants, too!"

Ebony just silently sighs and rubs her forehead.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Speaking of clothing, Calleigh managed to steal every single hat that noble owned. You never know when you'll need a hat, after all. If he can't find his pants, perhaps he can borrow a hat.' Tryll is being helpful.

Anastasia

"Nah, he's good." Dana relaxes.

Meanwhile Benyen comes on in, carrying a bottle of wine and glasses. He's dressed, though out of his armor and gear. A blush is on his cheeks, but he nonetheless says, "How was your hunt for Imix?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Eye banished from the plane, locations of other cults found, and noble house raided. All in all, successful.' Tryll replies.

"You guys find any of Shar's guys?" Calleigh asks.

Anastasia

"Just a few hints," Benyen says, "The King apparently did a quiet excision of Sharrans about ten years ago-"

"Yeah," Dana interrupts smoothly, kicking back. "He does that. Daddy's good at getting rid of things he doesn't want."

"Right." Benyen picks right up, "There's a few rumblings in old places tied to them, little things. An agent's somewhere in the kingdom, maybe, but no sign of where he is."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Calleigh gets a grumpy face. "Well, they're Sharrans. They can't control themselves for long before their weird god gets antsy and starts demanding things. Any bad stuff going on lately?"

Anastasia

"Nothing telling," Benyen admits, rubbing his chin, "We took care of a few things, but we don't have a solid lead."

"Well," Dana drawls, "We got a solid lead on something. If we can't find a Sharran, we can leave it to Daddy and go back to what we were doing."

This gets Benyen to frown, giving Dana a look. Then he sighs, "Raziel, where do I find a few great wyrm dragons?"

Ebony looks up at that, and deadpan says, "What?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"No metallics or gems, please!"