News:

"I sense a soul in search of answers.  I shalt eat him."

Main Menu

Seira's morning glow

Started by Anastasia, August 29, 2018, 11:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

Okay, how are you going to make contact?
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Corwin

Same as previously, Seira contacts Lathander with an offer to meet!

Do you have a few minutes? I could stop by, if so. As it happens, I grew a bit and I want to see if it's enough!
<Steph> I might have made a terrible mistake

Anastasia

'Oh? Tell me more,' Lathander sends right back to you.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

I gained in power and channeled it into my divine realm! Now, with liberal abuse of folded space, it resembles a sandwich! I mean, it's a lot more impressive than I made it sound!

Anastasia

'Ahahaha, that sounds like a good idea, but bring lunch. You make me hungry talking like that,' Lathander sends back, his laughter echoing in your mind.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

'I got some great homemade cheese from a friend, I'll bring it over!,' Seira promises, and after making these preparations she departs for Lathander's realm.

Anastasia

Obligatory post of prep before going out. Got any to make or bringing anyone?
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

My standard prep from here, outside the epic spells: http://www.soulriders.net/forum/index.php/topic,104109.msg1115887.html#msg1115887

I'd like to bring Amaryl along.

Anastasia

Done and done.

You appear in Lathander's realm, full of warmth and sunshine. Lathander himself sits atop a hill, back against a tree as he basks in the noontime sunshine. It's peaceful here, not a sign of a single other soul around.
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Do you ever feel like enjoying a nice moonlit walk with Selune?" Seira asks upon approach to a nice distance for proper conversation. "The thought just popped into my head."

Anastasia

"Not usually, we get along but are somewhat complicated," Lathander answers with a welcoming, rakish little smile. ""Congratulations, Amaryl."

"Thank you, Dawnbringer," Amaryl bows to him, "I'll do my best."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"That's a shame, but I get sticking with what suits best," Seira muses. "That's pretty much why I'm bothering you so soon after we spoke last."

Anastasia

"Well, come over and tell me about it," Lathander invites, "Sit down and tell me all about it."
<Afina> Forever.

Corwin

"Right! So! Alicia beat a proxy of Malcanthet like a drum and we went to Celestia to revive Zariel," Seira relates, resting against another tree near Lathander. "We offered our help and she accepted, so it seems like she's on the right path! I was already excited about that, but it seems like my powers grew as a result, and that's when I decided to alter the Cauldron with Amaryl. The way I see it, I want to slice the Cauldron into three infinite layers, so I'm working towards that. The inner layer of terraces in the maw of the volcano is for myself and Amaryl, and once Sanzha finally gets her act together she gets the filling of the sandwich? Then I need Donald and Elle to grow enough to accept responsibility for the slopes and we'll be all set!"

Anastasia

Lathander laughs, light and agreeable, "So you're keeping it completely in that volcano? Rather like Celestia."

Amaryl sits next to you and adds, "I think we're going to have more fire though, even factoring in Raziel. Much more fire."
<Afina> Forever.