News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Forward

Started by Anastasia, December 27, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

Oh, no. Sorry. I'll be reusing the power. in order to reply.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Which power are you using, precisely? You went over the 25 word limit of standard sending.
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

Correspond. I can revise if needed. Must have miscounted.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Go ahead and revise.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I'm Tryll. I'm a giant sentient incorporeal squid. If you don't know who you are, then we have a new set of problems.'

Anastasia

'I already find this sending conversation tiresome. Establish a faster means of talking.'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'He seems very grumpy.' Tryll tells the rest of the group.

Anastasia

"Archmage," Dana says, "Since aren't all sages fucking archmages?"

Benyen sits back, "Not all of them. I've met a few who were holy men." HE rubs his chin, "Like the one who got stuck on that mountain and I had to save. Never thought I'd ride a fire giant down a mountainside."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

"That sounds like a story!" Calleigh says, now dangling from the lamp by her toes.

Meanwhile, Tryll tries again with the Correspondence. 'Could we meet? Would like to have an honest discussion regarding the heart rubies.'

Anastasia

'Heart rubies? Explain.' Is the answer Tryll gets.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Another Correspond is manifested. 'It's rather a long story, I'm afraid. I have a friend who could probably explain it better than I could. Would you care to meet?'

Anastasia

'Give me a location, an agent will meet you who can speak in my name.'

Meanwhile Dana watches, while Miranda finishes her breakfast and says, "Let me know if we'll have time to train this morning or not, Tryll."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Another one. 'Would Brightwater work?'

Anastasia

'Fine. When and where?'
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Another one. 'Tomorrow around midday near the Silver Consortium work for you?'