News:

"It occured to me while drunk, so it must have been genius."

Main Menu

Forward

Started by Anastasia, December 27, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasia

'Very well. My agent will be a dwarf with four arms.'
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Yuthirin

'Alright,' Tryll tells the group. 'We have a meeting with the sage's agent in front of the Silver Consortium at midday in Brightwater tomorrow.'
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

"Great," Dana drawls. "We gonna shit around until then?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'I'm going to make a stop on Lifasa and check in on the squidkids.' Tryll says.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Anastasia

Okay then, plans are to check on the baby squids and nothing else before that meeting?
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

I have a few other plans, but they'll take multiple days so I'd rather not deal with them now. We're working.

Anastasia

You find the baby squids swimming about on the surface of the ocean, playing and laughing. No one is immediately around, but on these days in Lifasa, it's hardly dangerous and someone may be watching anyway.

Go ahead and set up here whatever you want to do.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Really here because you told me to go back, but alright.

Tryll plays a bit with the children for a while, carefully tossing them about in telekinetic bubbles.

Anastasia

Fair enough, I'll glide past then.

The irrigo children are doing well - growing and playing with you. As you send them bouncing atop the ocean, plunging in and out playfully?

"They're beautiful," A man's voice says, quiet. Odd, since you're 100% sure that no one was besides you one moment ago.
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

Lifasa is a world of mysteries. 'Hmm?' Tryll turns an eye toward the voice.

Anastasia

A man. A man, clean shaven and decidedly middle aged, long and gray hair kept roughly controlled by a wide brimmed had. He wears a gray cloak and matching clothes, the sturdy clothing of a traveler, a walking stick in hand. If not for the fact that he stands on thin air as if it were nothing, he would look entirely normal.

"The irrigo children," The man says, "New born life always is."
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'New-reborn. Ish. Pseudoblasphemous soul re-creation. We got permission. Hello.'

Anastasia

"If you got permission, it's not blasphemy." The man says, "So, have you gotten your marching orders yet?"
<Afina> Forever.

Yuthirin

'Nothing as such. We're doing contract work for Sune right now. Also, there's a lich on Ice that's managed to irritate me. Who's issuing orders? Also, I don't believe we've met? I'm Tryll. You don't look immediately familiar, so you're probably not part of the Aurora or the refugees. Divine?'

Anastasia

"Just an old man," he says, "So you haven't been hearing a quiet voice nor has a child named Calley visited you, or any other type of guidance?"
<Afina> Forever.