News:

Game for the gaming god; co-op for the entertainment couch!

Main Menu

Building

Started by Anastasia, April 10, 2020, 10:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephrite

Anastasia

Your words are considered before the warrior responds at last, "An eternal optimist, like everyone here."
<Afina> Imagine a tiny pixie boot stamping on a devil's face.
<Afina> Forever.

<Yuthirin> Afina, giant parasitic rainbow space whale.
<IronDragoon> I mean, why not?

Nephrite

"That is the foundation of hope, or one of them." Moore says with a smile.

Anastasia

"Merchants suffer from greed. They take, take, take and take more. They take every coin they can." He says to you, "You can find hope in them?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"You can find hope in anyone." Moore says. "I could give you countless stories about merchants than I've met who only wish to do business fairly and use their profits to better themselves and those around them. Of course, you can find people who suffer from greediness... just like you can find people who suffer from anything else. This place was founded with hope and inspiration in mind, and I am certain that the merchants here will do right by their own without my forcing them to do anything."

Anastasia

A longer pause before, "You believe that," he murmurs, sounding a mix of stunned, awestruck and amazed.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I can't deny that some people will see it as naive." Moore says with a smile. "But it's my job... my role in Creation, to show people what they can do with hope and how they can inspire people around them."

Anastasia

"I've heard...people speak about that," A pause again before he says, "Is it true?"
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore smiles. "I can only speak for myself and what I've seen, and I can tell you that it's true."

Anastasia

A mere nod of his head then, no argument. Instead he says, "If that's what you will."
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

Moore holds his hand out, and one of his books of scripture appears.

"Here, why don't you read this?" He asks. "I think it'll help give some framework for everything. You're, of course, welcome to stay here as long you'd like as well."

Anastasia

The book is taken with a nod, "I'll read it," he agrees quietly, quieter than before.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"I'm glad we met." Moore says. "Oh... one thing, since I didn't catch it, do you mind if I ask your name?"

Anastasia

"Ysvodel," Is the answer once the book is taken.
<Afina> Forever.

Nephrite

"Well, Ysvodel, you're always welcome here in Hope's Landing. Feel free to stop by any time you'd like." Moore says and offers him a nod of his head.

I believe the last group that was here was some traveling merchants. If they're still around Moore will say hi!