"With great power comes the opportunity to abuse that power."

Main Menu

Battle of The Bands Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bean Bandit

Miyuki blushed a little, remembering.

"You're right." She admitted. "I did have to talk you into it."

She smiled to herself a bit more as they walked. "But, I seem to remember that you were going to take the blame all by yourself."

She frowned, remembering her mother's furious accusations. "You didn't say a word. If I hadn't admitted it was my fault, you would have been..." She trailed off, looking slightly angry at the memory.

---
I love the games I've played here.

Anonymous

Olguin sighed as his own memories came gushing to the surface.

"Whatever. Isn't like I wasn't used to those kinda accusations." He casually shrugged as they had to momentarily stopped to pay for fare.

Leading them into the subway proper, he faintly grinned as he finished.

"Besides, it was a rather stupid move, in retrospect. I really should stop listening to you, Michan."

Bean Bandit

Miyuki swatted him idly, grinning as they entered the subway, looking a little surprised when she was allowed through without charge.

"You'd better not." She warned, smiling a little. "If you hadn't listened to me when we were at that abandoned shrine, you would have had the roof drop on your head..."

She frowned. "Whatever possessed Tessai-san to challenge you in there, anyway?"
---

Anonymous

As soon as the trio were inside the crowded subway cart, he made room for the two children on one of the seats.

Taking hold of a pole near to the two, Olguin finally commented.

"The big lug probably wanted the roof to fall on me, but I showed him, didn't I?" His tone was chilling as he finished. "The chi surge stopped him in his tracks."

Bean Bandit

"Unfortunately, he survived." This was not ordinary for her, as Miyuki was kind to nearly everyone she met. However, being on the recieving end of Tessai's abuse for the mere fact of her father's genetics had long since exhausted her formidable reserves of patience.

Miyuki said, smiling briefly. "I was SO jealous that you'd figured out how to do that..."

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "That was while our parents were at the Kung-Fu film festival, wasn't it? Did we ever tell them what happened?"
---

Dracos

Over Greyelle, Japan...

"Here we are..." Raya smiled as Flammie flew down through the large clouds, a speck of white against the starry sky.  With silent strokes of it's large wings, Flammie carried them safely down over the mountains.

Landing in a small forest outside the city limits, Flammie slowly lowered it's neck, allowing Yosho and Raya to depart.

Raya leapt off happily, smiling as she stood with her long staff up at Yosho.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Olguin smirked at Miyuki. "In retrospect we should've. I almost died when I tried to repeat that chi flare in practice."

His face grew solemn as the subway lurched to a start. "If Elder Cologne hadn't been there...best not to think of it."

Anonymous

Yosho took a deep breath before beaming at Raya. Finally...

The wind, the feel of the ground, and all the sights around him comforted his tired spirit as he tried to drink it all in with his gaze.

He shifted the pack to a slightly more comfortable location on his back before following after Raya at a leisurely pace.

And it was time for a family reunion, as well.

Dracos

"Next stop...downtown Tokyo  3."  The calm operator voice rang over the  subway.

Fearless leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

OOC: Gimme some...

IC:

Poking out of yosho's pack, the black bunny leapt on his head.  sliently it watched Raya from atop Yosho's head.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Olguin looked up from his quiet musings at the operator's voice, and let it drop down again.

No...no more cowardice.

He'd go back...and tell them about Genryu...

He owed his family that much, at least.

"Miyuki, would...would you be alright with us going to Nerima? I know it'll be hard for you, but you can stay with us." He tentatively offered.

"I...have to tell them about Genryu." His knuckles whitened around their grip on the steel pole as he stared at her beggingly.

Bean Bandit

Miyuki nodded slowly, a pensive expression on her face.

"I-I guess..." she said finally. "I can't go home, though...But, you're right. They should know."

She looked up at him, her eyes clear, though somewhat anxious. "Let's go back."
---

Anonymous

Olguin watched through half lidded eyes as they stopped for enough time to drop off the other passengers before going through.

Nerima...

He tiredly leaned his head on the pole before him as they were engulfed by the darkness.

Dracos

Hours later....

"Next Stop...Nerima distract, Tokyo 3.  This will be the last stop of the night.  Please depart here."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Olguin's whole body jolted as he found himself dozing off. Now sure that he had throughly examined the ground, he looked back up to the others.

"C'mon you two. Rise and groan in annoyance." Moving away from the pole/support for his body, he took the two children in his arms and shuffled off the train.

Maybe he'd get some rest when they got home. Maybe.