News:

"The truth is stranger than fiction, but not stranger than fanfiction."

Main Menu

Battle of The Bands Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 09:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracos

(Formerly referred to, and referenced as Sasami Arc)

A child set adrift in a world gone mad, Sasami follows her dreams and tries to survive....

http://dracos.anifics.com/COR/Sasami/

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

OOC: Well then...time to get this one back up.

IC:

Sasami bowed her head as she finished telling the Runaway Five her tale.

Anyone who would've walked in at that moment would've been presented with the strange tableau of a group of men staring at a twenty year old woman in varying degrees of surpise.

She hoped they'd believe her, but her hope was slowly dwindling as the silence began to get unbearable.

They probably thought she was nothing but a liar, and how could they not?

It wasn't like being aged by a card happened routinely.

Clenching her fists around her towel to keep her modesty intact, she sighed as she waited for their judgement.

Bean Bandit

Hina-Ohki sat in Sasami's lap, eyeing the men she was talking to. She did not like the way they were looking at her.

She sat back in Sasami's lap protectively, glaring at them.
---
I love the games I've played here.

Dracos

The plane landed silently, in a hidden hanger outside of Greyelle, Japan.

The doors opened and a single man stepped out, a black case in hand.

"So this is Japan.  Not much to look at.", dressed in casual blue suit, he walked down the stairs from the small plane.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Bean Bandit

Hina-Ohki yawned suddenly, feeling drained from her exploring the grounds of the festival. She tried to continue glaring at the men Sasami was talking to, but the need for sleep overtook her.
One of the men looked as though they were about to speak as Hina-Ohki drifted off...
---

Dracos

"So these are the best?"

"Yes sir.  Khrima built them himself.  Wishes you luck."

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Dracos

"Excellent Dude!  We are like  so going to ROCK THE HOUSE!" Garth finished tuning up.

"TOTALLY!" Wayne was ready to go.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

Anonymous

Sasami angelically smiled down at Hina-ohki as she scratched the cabbit behind the ear.

At the moment the duo sat within the confines of Sasami's dressing room, a peaceful silence enveloping the two like a warm blanket.

Now clad in a simple white sundress with matching shoes, the Juraian Princess practically glowed with happiness as she looked into her closet.

A closet full of clothing bought by her fellow band members.

"They've done so much for me, Hina-chan." She softly murmured, "Now we have to win this contest." Placing her nose to Hina-ohki's own, she grinned.

"We'll win this for all of our family and friends, right?"

Bean Bandit

Hina-Ohki nodded, mewing cheerfully. "Kya!"

She then returned her attention to the apple she'd been given, attacking it with gusto.
---

Anonymous

Weary from having traveled through the endless seas of both time and space, the traveler was now at rest.

Silence descended on the traveler as she quietly contemplated her journey.

Truly, what had she accomplished in this trip?

Nothing really important, having been downgraded to a mere cook. My, how the mighty fell.

Getting up, the blue haired woman quietly left the room, and her friend, behind. Her soft steps carried her outside, where the stars brightly shone in defiance of the approaching morning sun.

Almost time...

There!

An expression of utmost happiness crossed her face as she spotted a very special star.

Her home planet...

She still remembered the days when she would dance and play amongst her people, the breath taking sounds of bards playing their hearts and souls out for the court...and of her loving family.

Uncle, I hope you are well. She sadly thought, remembering the man that had all but disappeared from her life. Not that he could recognize me like...this. She bitterly thought.

She now had Soul and Mind of a child....but the body of a woman...

The voice of doubt began to whisper at her...

Will the others ever truly accept her?

How could they? This body had all but committed her down a lonely road.

A trace of anger...no...hatred crossed her expression at that.

Curse this body! Curse those hungry...no...DIRTY stares she got in this form.

Suddenly feeling terribly alone, she turned soft pink eyes towards the West.

Brother....Olguin....

With a gasp, she suddenly collapsed to her knees, the moist grace staining her almost pristine clothing.

Kami...what had they gotten themselves into?

Bean Bandit

Hina-Ohki rubbed her head against Sasami's ankle, mewing softly.

Her friend had seemed out of sorts and anxious ever since she had come back inside.

What was the matter?
---

Anonymous

Sasami jolted as she felt Hina-Ohki's fur gently brush up against her. Feeling her heartbeat increase in pace, she desperately tried to still her nerves before kneeling down to address the cabbit.

"I'm so silly sometimes. Can you believe I'm afraid of a feeling?"

Bean Bandit

Hina-Ohki sat back on her hind legs and cocked her head.

"Kya?"
---

Anonymous

Sasami began to absently mindedly scratch Hina-Ohki beneath the chin as she continued.

"It's the oddest thing. I kept feeling like my heart was being squeezed all throughout the morning, but it's eased considerably now." She sighed as she reached over to the bowl of apples she kept in her room.

"Now I feel so silly when I look back at my actions." She slowly moved the apple in front of the cabbit's eyes.

"Want some Hina-chan?" She offered with a small smile.

Bean Bandit

Hina-Ohki's eyes lit up as Sasami offered her the apple.

"Kya!" She cheered, accepting the apple, and hugging it delightedly.

"Kya 'Ya Kyaaaaa!" She told Sasami cheerfully as she began to eat.
---