Main Menu

RPG World Arc

Started by Dracos, July 09, 2002, 10:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuthirin

OOC: Hooooboy...

Ginn Arc

IC:

The tall man growled softly and reached for his blade, only to stop as his companion placed his hand on his shoulder. "Let it go, Artemis. He's only a boy. It's not worth causing a fuss over." he said, a twinkle in his eye. "Come on, I'll buy you a drink."

Artemis cracked a rougish grin. "Fair enough, 'Drizzt.'" They both chuckled and walked off.
What if they're not stars at all? What if the night sky is full of titanic far-off lidless eyes, staring in all directions across eternity?

Ginnezumusha

IC:  Ginn ignored the two fellows, and looked up and around.

"Hmmm, I can't really find them like this... question is... do I ease up on the powers but make myself more noticable... or use some of them but remain incognito..."

Well, in a world with drow and magic, I guess it's not too much of a stretch...

Anonymous

"Oh, that seems lovely. Been a long time since I've actually stayed in a inn proper." Left unsaid was the fact that she usually hung out in the lobbies to case out potential victims.

Cherry shielded her eyes as she stepped out into the world alongside Jyam.

In her arms she carried some of the supplies, most of the heavy load being carried by Hero and Gari.

At least the two 'pack mulls' had their uses.

"Rena! Come on, we have to get back to Ginn!" She called back.

Dracos

OOC: slleeeeeeep beckons

IC:

Walking outside the group began on their way towards the docks.

Meanwhile......

"Huh?" A young woman turned as someone caught her eye.  It couldn't be...  yes, it was...him!

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.

RyderHakubi

Turning to the party, the girl, wearing a brown traveling cloak, walked out into the street...

"HEY!" she shouted, turning the crowd's attention to her...  Many in the crowd gawked at her giant double-bladed polearm strapped to her back.
What sort of madness will I create today?"

Anonymous

Looking the girl over, Cherry began to run a checklist she had compiled over the time she had been with Hero.

1. Seemingly random enounter....check

2. Stranger showed signs of annoyance/anger....check

3. Stranger possessed a very ridicuolous weapon...check

Adding it all up in her mind, she came to a very obvious conclusion.

"HERO, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She yelled at the blonde man.

Strangeness abounds wherever Hero involves himself, after all.

Bean Bandit

Hero, as was his wont, ignored Cherry's irritation.

"Huh?"

He turned, blinking at the girl around the packages he carried. His brain, moving at the speed of a mighty supercomputer, noted the newcomer, and issued forth a charming and witty greeting.

"...?"

What, you were expecting James Bond? this is HERO here...

---
I love the games I've played here.

RyderHakubi

The girl, not waiting for Hero to drop her packages, pulled the polearm off her back and rushed the Hero...

"YOU WILL PAY FOR RUINING MY LIFE!!!" was her battle charge, since all vengeful characters just have to have a battle charge...

Anonymous

Cherry once again felt an impending headache at this latest turn of events.

"Excuse me! Why exactly are you trying to kill Hero!?" Cherry yelled, yelping as she was forced to dive out of the way of the charging stranger.

RyderHakubi

Slicing at Hero with the polearm, Cat screamed, "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM EVERY SINGLE HUMILIATION THAT THIS MAN CAUSED ME!!!"

Anonymous

"What could have HERO, of all people, done to you?" Cherry incredlously stated.

"You have to have a brain to efficiently do anything, afterall." She added as a murmur.

Bean Bandit

Hero, meanwhile, had dropped the packages and was dodging the swings of the polearm.

There are things one can say to a homicidal shrew who attacks you with a large weapon claiming you've ruined her life, to make her calm down.

"Um...excuse me citizen. Who are you, exactly?"

This...is not one of them.

---
I love the games I've played here.

RyderHakubi

"YOU BASTARD!!! YOU AND YOUR SICK FRIENDS FUCKING KIDNAP ME FOR A RANSOM.  BUT NO, THAT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU... SO YOU FUCKING RAPE ME, LEAVE ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WOODS TO DIE!!!  ALL THIS, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER MY GODDAMN NAME!!!  DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

The girl then slammed the left end of the polearm into the ground, sending a wave of flames towards Hero...

Anonymous

Cherry's body suddenly siezed up...

Hero...?

The man she had been traveling with all this time?

"YOU SICK BASTARD!" Her voice was a miasma of hurt, betrayal, and disgust as she pulled out her knives.

Dracos

Mothers spit on the ground as they hustled their children in.  No sailor would  ever be caught using such a pathetic swearing language.

Fearless Leader
Well, Goodbye.